Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:30 pm
Fujuki was so confused with what was happening "W-what is that?" she said in a low voice concentrating on them. then a large group of people gathered around them seeing the bench broken and him all messed up all you could here was "Are you alright?wat happened?do u need to go to the hospital" they all asked....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:32 pm
*finally realizes were he's at and looks around and tells the people* what no im fine  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:35 pm
the people kept on asking "Are you sue ull be alright?" Fujuki snuck up behind a tree to see what was going on without being noticed or stuck in the crowd.....
((>.< i have t start over on my pic that im drawing cauz i dont like it srry>.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:42 pm
[its cool]
*keeps on telling the people* im fine really  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:45 pm
after a while the crowd went down and you could actually walk through them now Fujuki stayed hidden behind the tree watching till all the perople wher gone....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:48 pm
*sighs* finally *goes over to a bench and lays down and yawns with a strech* now time for a cat nap *his bag begins to move around and he smacks it* nock it off im tired  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:51 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened with confusion "What is that?" she said in a low voice ot herself "ther is something with that bag" she said thinking of what it could be.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 pm
*falls asleep on the bench with his bag moving a bit every now and then*  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:56 pm
a while after he fell asleep Fujuki snuck over ther and taped the bag after it moved again and taped it again three more times making a light *tat tat tat* sound.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm
*after each tap the bag moves with more frustration and more often thus waking him up* hu wth going on looks at his bag and sees u poking it and looks at u* what are u doing  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:04 am
Fujuki looked up real quick "Uh...i...." she didnt know what to say she didnt think he would wake up "Uh...your bag was moving..." she said ((as if he didnt know lol XP)) she jumped to her feet "Uh srry...." she said with a im-srry smile on her face.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:07 am
its ok ur just lucky it didnt open and its moving because some of them want to come out  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:11 am
((srry i gtg to bed my mom is pissed that im up this late =.=))
Fujuki looked bac at the box with confusion "They...want t come out???" she said in a low voice.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:13 am
[its cool but be back tommarrow yes and its a bag]
yea the spirits of the dead its what my family does  

minimonkey_s

Kane Sorano

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:28 pm
[Name:Juiko Zarami
Bloodline: Elven
Apperance:
User Image
Bio: Born in the village hidden in the Grass by unknown people, sent to mist village when she was 5 so she could learn how to fend for herself, seeing asto she had always hated her parents for being overprotective, taken in by a kind lady in the Mist village was adopted and aqquired the last name Zarami, for wepons she uses bows and arrows, her knowledge of pyrokinesis, and jutsus if she has to use them, she has her mist village headband tied around her neck, and she is quick to speak her mind and not bother thinking about what she is saying.
Other: She has a weekness for stray animals.]  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces