Submit

>.>
<.<
100%
 100%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 27

cutiepie031

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:00 am
I'm going to be laughing and pointing at you all like the sad, picky people are you when you completely fall in love with Rob after the movie. Which you ABSOLUTELY will. It will be funny. lol So right now I'll just occupy reading you amusing, pathetic rants about how Rob isn't Edward (....even though he is), and chuckle to myself thinking of how pointless those said rants are. Have fun complaing and making a stupid person out of yourself! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:03 am
nononono.

I can not even read this.
This isn't even being close to being reasonable.
You guys....you guys this is RIDICULOUS, okay?
Robert Pattinson is amazing....have you even TRIED to look at stuff of him?
Don't say that you looked at photos, because we all know that he doesn't take the best, but look at VIDEOS!

But, really, you guys....i can not believe you are complaining about him like this.
No one can be inhumanly beautiful. Note the 'inhumanly' part. Robert is the closest thing possible.
And are you guys even thinking of what other people think? Are you even taking the time to look on other people's points of views and trying to see what they like about him? Well , obviously not. You guys are as stubborn as a thousand mules. I would say something worse, almost as worse as you guys are saying, but no. I am too kind.

One of my Twilight friend's ran into Robert at a London Department Store. She screamed when he saw, out of joy, of course. They talked about him playing Edward. Here's a quote.
"I think i'm being butchered by fans...they don't like me at all, i'm sure."
even Robert knows that you guys hate him. probably Stephenie does too.
Do you really think that Stephenie would want fans like these?

Now that i'm done doing my own ranting, here's a lovely Rob video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbqrn80SIo&feature=related

Here's a video sent to everyone who hates Robert :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rdOLGEhE6IY

and Here's a video that NoMoreMarbles started because people keep bashing the actors. look at the video responses also.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AfdPxx6nZJI

and do you wanna continue this stupid hate?
http://imdb.com/title/tt1099212/board/threads/

My family and I will be waiting  

Swissishyxo

Rakshatta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:08 am
Sorry but Rob is not Edward. No matter how many times I try to let him be, he's just not. Not saying he's ugly, but he's not Edward.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:10 am
Oh, and my lovely friends aren't able to get a gaia account, so here all their replies.
I apologize for any....rash language used :

AcranumVampyre says:
What is wrong with those people? They actually have a whole thread dedicated to bashing Robert? I'm restraining myself from using improper words because even words like sh** would be a compliment for those morons.

mcs2749 says :
*gasp* They said that Emmett was ugly?!?
OMG... BLASPHEMOUS!!!!

You can't please everybody.. and it's honestly pointless to argue. No matter how hard you try to convert them or tell them to 'give it up, it's been casted' nothing is going to accomplish anything...

So let's just let the haters be haters, and sit back and drool over our men.
Hell, if they don't like them... more for us! surprised )

Mm Emmett... Yum TumtummytumTaaaaaaaaaY!!

DravensGirl says

VIVA LA MAFIA!!!

nothere5010 says

Haha... You guys make me laugh. I suppose you don't have eyes? Robert has to be one of the most beautiful males I have ever seen. "Hot" is not Edward. "Beautiful" is Edward.
Also, find me someone who can act like Edward. Rob's acting abilites span across a very large spectrum. Go on youtube and look up his other work. Shove that in your face.
Oh, and PS, he's already been cast. Get over yourselves.

kneazle_ says

Urgh. Losers.

Quote:
I'm just annoyed about the actress for Bella.

1) Learn her name.
2) Stfu.
3) Get over it, it's been months.

And don't give me that "everyone's entitled to an opinion" crap, because although it's true, I draw at line at "UG! Robert as Edward makes me want to shoot myself.

laciecotton says:

what was that *beep* someone wrote about how robert cant play edward cause he has already played a charracter from a booka nd is now always going to be cedric.

who the hell made that rule. A, cedric didnt have a HUGE part. its not like its going to carry over. and B, you're a moron. kisses.

i just get irritated when people write cruel things about the actors. so frustrating.

laciecotton also says:

AWLS I GOTS TA SAY IS:

SUCK IT BITCHES!
---

I'm not even half done yet...  

Swissishyxo

Swissishyxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:11 am
BeanersZ
Sorry but Rob is not Edward. No matter how many times I try to let him be, he's just not. Not saying he's ugly, but he's not Edward.

Okay. Thank you for not insulting him or saying he doesn't matches Edward's 'god like' figure.
smile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:13 am
hi swiss =)

everyone out there has their own personal edward.
be real, guys. you know "your" edward wasn't going to be cast.
this movie's budget isn't exactly going to be sky high.

get over yourselves.
i had to, and now i couldn't be happier with Rpatz.  

fredfelldown1

flying_evil_monkeys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:16 am
All you Robert-bashers are idiots! He is the best person for the part. Period! So shut the hell up, already! He's got the extraordinary beauty, bronze hair, and crooked smile. And unlike some of the other actors/models suggested, he can ACT! Very well! Robert doesn't look exactly like Edward because he's not Edward. No one "is" Edward. Not Henry, Gaspard, or anybody else. But he's the best we've got, so shut up and be happy! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:18 am
hey fred!! biggrin DD
no one is posting more on IMDb grr :O

Also, if i hear one more loud complaint about Robert i will burst! You guys have your own opinion yes, but dude!
It's FICTION!  

Swissishyxo

Dravens Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:20 am
all of you haters need to get over it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:41 am
from

To any that think Robert is ugly. There is some circuitry misfiring in your brain! Either that or you have NO CONCEPT OF WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL! Take it from a photographer and a natural beauty lover, Robert is BEAUTIFUL to the nth degree and is fun to watch!

And there is no written law that an actor can only play one famous character from a book in their lifetime, or only one character, period. Yes, Robert was a convincing Cedric. Good for him. He will forever be Cedric in some people's minds as a result... and now Robert will be a convincing Edward. He will own this part. This character was written for him. And when I finish my book (yes, I'm writing a book, too) I only hope that Robert can play MY main male character - and it will not bother me that he was also Cedric and Edward. I would gladly have someone so convincing at what he does, which includes being beautiful, as my main male character, too.

In fact, I've told Robert that!

I don't know. You people don't seem too bright when you say he's ugly. I just have to assume you really don't have a good concept of beauty, or you need the jaws of life to your brain.

I only hope and pray that Robert nor any of the other actors ever come across your secret society. Instead, I hope they hang out on imdb where the people seem intelligent, mature, write relatively well, are decent and have all circuits firing in their brains accurately for the most part. : )  

Swissishyxo

lovepink28

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:05 am
In addition to Swiss's posts, another user wanted to say something:
DanceDAmour
Quote:
It sucks having to do this via another person but I guess it will have to do since I can't activate my account. OH guess what I just did.... I dealt with a situation I didn't like! You should all take lessons from me I think I will call it "Get Over It 101". Thought you should know that you guys are bitches and idiots. The fact that you start lying to try and make it seem like you are right is ridiculous. I saw somone say "his acting is terrible" or something alon those lines which makes me wonder what their view of good acting is? If you had seen him in something other then the Goblet of Fire you may realize just how good of an actor he is.

Also stating your opinions like they are facts just makes you seem even more dumb then the fact that you are still bitcing about something that you can't change. "Hes not attractive enough to play Edward." <-- that is not a fact its an opinion and no one really cares about your opinons. Also statments like "he doesn't look like Edward" are idiotic. Have you met Edward? Seems impossible since he's not real!

There is a reason he was cast (notice the lack of an ed seeing as how casted is NOT A WORD) and not Gaspard Ugogoly (the feminen french boy) or Henry Cavill (The guy who likes to touch his p***s... {anyone know what I am talking about?}) or Colton Haynes (the model boy who can't act worth *beep* and isn't vcery attractive in my opinion [the acting part is a fact and the looks are an opinion notice the difference])

Save your bitching and go try and change something like world hunger.

And another one by batonbunny321
Quote:
I'm sorry you have a problem with Robert as Edward, but to be frank, you shouldn't because he is hot, a great actor and great for the part of Edward. I was also wondering if you had a seeing-eye dog because you are obviously blind for thinking Robert is not hot. I can't even think of why you have a problem with Robert, you obviously have no legitimate reasons other than that it's not who YOU wanted so all I'm gonna' say now is to suck it up 'cause there's nothing you can do about it. He's been cast for a long time and you should have given it up by now, but I guess you're too immature to. =)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:00 pm
Oh Boo friggin hoo...The girls who came in here to defend Robert..your efforts are fruitless...not even Jesus could convince me that Robert is remotely cute. I'm not afraid to take this photo, dissect it, spit on it and then flush it into the depths of hell. This is what we do...we complain..even if it is pointless..because we know somewhere out there someone agrees with us...So if you can't take the heat get out of the oven because you're the ones who specifically came into this thread specifically to b***h about our bitchiness. you come in here and act like you're so righteous when you sit there and pick apart the people Stephanie wanted to have the part in the first place...(doesn't that make you just as immature as us)...I was polite and didn't click your little proRobert thread and I have the serious urge to go spam you with "I hate Robert" banners but I'm not going to play your dumbass game of Spam and go seek...For the last time this mofo is UGLY xp
(sorry for the foul language but I'm bitter about who they picked for Carlisle)

I'm not complaining anymore about him playing Edward because frankly i think the movie is going to go on whether I care or not...I'm just tired of people trying to tell me that because I think he's ugly I'm a horrible person.
If you don't like that I'm sorry but this is the friggin internet (since when have people acted like mature adults on the internet)...I'm not going to lie and kiss a**. I have a personal right to my opinion and I'll voice it whenever I want. If I think you're ugly you're ugly and no amount of makeup or photo manips shoved down my throat is going change that opinion.  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SaoirseAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Swissishyxo
from

To any that think Robert is ugly. There is some circuitry misfiring in your brain! Either that or you have NO CONCEPT OF WHAT IS BEAUTIFUL! Take it from a photographer and a natural beauty lover, Robert is BEAUTIFUL to the nth degree and is fun to watch!

And there is no written law that an actor can only play one famous character from a book in their lifetime, or only one character, period. Yes, Robert was a convincing Cedric. Good for him. He will forever be Cedric in some people's minds as a result... and now Robert will be a convincing Edward. He will own this part. This character was written for him. And when I finish my book (yes, I'm writing a book, too) I only hope that Robert can play MY main male character - and it will not bother me that he was also Cedric and Edward. I would gladly have someone so convincing at what he does, which includes being beautiful, as my main male character, too.

I don't know. You people don't seem too bright when you say he's ugly. I just have to assume you really don't have a good concept of beauty, or you need the jaws of life to your brain.

I only hope and pray that Robert nor any of the other actors ever come across your secret society. Instead, I hope they hang out on imdb where the people seem intelligent, mature, write relatively well, are decent and have all circuits firing in their brains accurately for the most part. : )

*applause* Thank you, you just saved me a whole lot of typing ^^

All I have to say is that I am beyond sick of the complaining about those that have been cast, and I don't meant just Robert. There is NOTHING any of you can do to change the cast now. It is set in stone. Get over it already because the only thing the complaining and bashing does is irritate the people who have already grown up and gotten over whatever dissappointments they may have had with the cast.

If it bothers you so much DON'T. SEE. THE. MOVIE and let us who actually care about the story and want to the film a chance to be happy and excited without having to hear all of the ridiculously useless whining.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 pm
Swissishyxo
from

There must be a circuitry misfiring in your brain...I don't care who you are, like I said not even Jesus Christ could convince me to believe that Robert is attractive. Talk about not respecting someone's opinion. We are different people...you don't know me or how my brain works... you can't honestly believe that everyone is going to like how Robert looks. Well Newsflash they're not. "You people don't seem to bright when you say he is ugly" are you ******** kidding me are you going to tell me that because I do not find Robert aesthetically pleasing that I'm automatically stupid...this isn't a secret society you douche...it's a frigging thread were people let out their frustrations about a certain cast member...you're being stupid for taking it seriously. Imdb is site written by critics and this is a guild run by teenage girls can you understand the difference, savvy? In my mind no one is good enough to play Edward because he is the epitome of beauty and Robert (to me) is most definitely not. Every time I lay eyes on Robert I am immediately repulsed..I'd rather look at Paris Hilton's crotch (well maybe not). I have a vastly different opinion on beauty then you do ...I wish you proRobert people would understand the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" concept and get the ******** out!  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm sorry, but I'm really trying to accept Robert as Edward. I'm looking at videos and pictures that apparantly do him more justice than the one poste do Stephenie's site, but I just can't see it! It's not tha tI think he's not good looking enough to play Edward. It's just he's not good looking at all..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff