Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:23 pm
I went to a wedding not long ago, it was awesome. It was on Friday the 13th, in a cementery at night with candles everywhere...and the girl was wearing this beatiful black velvet gown...if I ever marry and have a wedding, I'd want mine to be like that...that was just unforgetable...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:39 pm
[ D i z z y ]
I'm a hopeless romanctic to begin with.... and considering there are no goth guys (or girls) here, nor anyone of proper intelligence that I know of, I may stay single for a while yet.

Heehee, my dream date is picnic at a graveyard. With the red and white checkered sheet, frenchfries and wine. We could read poetry to each other too. I dunno... I guess I'm old fashioned like that. sweatdrop (Except for the frenchfires part) xd

I'd love to accompany you biggrin  

O8O0xzN1AWSCrnkxN4v4qkhI

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:20 am
[-terror-]
[ D i z z y ]
I'm a hopeless romanctic to begin with.... and considering there are no goth guys (or girls) here, nor anyone of proper intelligence that I know of, I may stay single for a while yet.

Heehee, my dream date is picnic at a graveyard. With the red and white checkered sheet, frenchfries and wine. We could read poetry to each other too. I dunno... I guess I'm old fashioned like that. sweatdrop (Except for the frenchfires part) xd

I'd love to accompany you biggrin

Lol, I'm sure that would be splendid.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:24 pm
I believe that many of us are hopless romantics, i suppose thats one of the things that put me towards the goth subculture, i found so much more caring within this subculture of "outsiders and freaks" as i've heard it said, than i have in any other group of people. We stick together for the most part, no matter how much of a loner we are, we know when to have friendships that are worht things.

MY perfect date, was actually with a so called "prep" i must admit how i hate stereotypes, she was one of those people who dressed anyway she wanted, yet still appriciated those who were different, and the darker side of things, we went to one of the state parks around here and walked through the trees with spanish moss hanging off them, IT was wonderfuk, it was even in full daylight, although maybe during waxing 3rd quarter moon it would have been even more gorgeous. but bah, we were not meant to last, she's atill a close friend of mine. and i keep hoping for the romance that will never come to my life. *Shrugs*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Saiyon Haishi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:55 pm
The luxury of love, Its simply a gift of life. It can equally offer as much happynes as it does pain and suffering. No matter how much one denies it love is blind. But one thing is true, once you expirience it you will not forget it. That is if you learn to apreciate it. Love can offer passion, company to a lonely soul, and the sort of affection that one cant live wihtout. Love is so strong its almost an addiction.

I cant really relate to a ramantic goth scenario. I'd say- a night under the stars with my loved one by my side some, red roses for a touch and wine for that bit of sensetivity. I speak from experince so I wont really imagine anything. In the end I think any setting is good as long as its quite and peaceful and you spend time with the one you love most.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:40 pm
i got together with my gothy girfriend bye talking to her just like any other person would..  

Willie-John[Abomination]

XxBloodyXWristxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:48 am
Lol after ending a 7 year relationship I really have nothing to say about Love and Romance except that I feel so estactic to be freeeeeee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:24 am
Really my boyfriend and I don't care what we do. Sometimes we'll just do something as simple as going out for dinner, or going and hanging out at either my or his house. However, we sometimes have a little gothic date either at a semetary or a park or sometimes we'll go and walk into the forest when it's pitch black. He's a total goth to so we both love that stuff.  

childofdarkness666

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:57 pm
I've never dated another Goth before, so I've never had the fortune of black roses and dates in cememteries. I think it would be lovely. Every time I get involved with someone, they wind up not being who I thought they were, and 9 times out of 10 they're masochists. Which is fine, whatever, it's your choice, but I'm just not into that. In my experience, they always cross the line.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:33 pm
KoRnfucius
I've never dated another Goth before, so I've never had the fortune of black roses and dates in cememteries. I think it would be lovely. Every time I get involved with someone, they wind up not being who I thought they were, and 9 times out of 10 they're masochists. Which is fine, whatever, it's your choice, but I'm just not into that. In my experience, they always cross the line.

i've never dated a goth before either, not too many around here you know. there all 5 years or greater of an age difference. i hope that i find someone someday, but for now i sit beneath the angel statue in the cemetary alone, with no one there beside me.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:57 pm
I am Goth, but my gf is Emo.

We just talk, and flirt alot. We joke around. We smoke cigarettes and skip school together.

While we go someplace like McDonalds to lay low for a while, I hold her really closely and whisper "Romantic" things to her, as we joke and talk with friends.

This weekend, I plan on taking her to a cemetary to hang out for a while, then back to my room, to hang out and play video games and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Walking along in the woods near my house after dark,shareing a romantic dinner at the abandoned church in the heart of the forest.

Falling asleep under the weeping willow in the cematary behind the church,cuddled close to my loved one.

If I get gifts,it just says they want to show they have an affectionet side.  

FrostDemonsAngel

Whisperer~Nightshade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:12 pm
I don't really know...I don't have a boyfriend and I never really had one. I would like to give the one I love a wilting rose, and have a picnic in the cemetary as well. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:41 pm
I'm a hopeless romantic

For my ex gf... we went to alot of parks and such as that is basically all their is around here, she didn't really like romantic things, or being called 'beautiful'... We often just spent time somewere, occasionally on one of our beds, my couch, or a friends couch, and I would just hold her and sometimes go on about how wonder-f***ing-ful she was. That was our word too, wonder-f***ing-ful.

For a 'stereotype' she was more like punk meets emo, I just called her my little death rocker. She really would have perfered concerts and such for dates.

I had arranged (about 3 months early) to get a guitar for her birthday, but, she left me shortly after it, and, I just ended up getting it anyways for my self. She was an aspiring guitarist already with one acoustic and an electric, I was going to have her choose which one she wanted, her electric was fairly standard. Damn, she was so lovely when she played.

Honestly, I don't care so long as the person I care for is happy... so dates don't matter to much to me.

I'm have masochistic tendencies and I'm trying to deal with them, but, I guess suffering is the way of my life...  

Dorian Requiem

Anonigoth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:59 pm
To me, gothic love is ferocious making out in a dark room, with loud angry music, and maybe a few playthings....and, a perfumed love letter filled with dried rose petals...and, reading together under the shade of a tree in the silence of a cemetary

...and many other things  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces