Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
breaking dawn theories? *****contains spoilers***** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is Bella going to become a vampire in breaking dawn?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 78 ]
no, Edward and Bella wil nvr work she should just stay with jacob
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
no, Edward and Bella aren't getting married in this book something will prevent it!
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 103

Seraphly

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:01 pm
1. Bella will become a vampire. That's all quite obvious, especially if you've THOROUGHLY visited Stephenie Meyer's website.

This picture look familiar?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Craptastic Cover for Forever Dawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:57 am
That could be Jane.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

crazy_blonde_chicky

8,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:50 am
she'll probably have the power to control people's luck!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
Koneko Tsukino
My friend Mara came up with an EXCELLENT theory, and I couldn't agree with her more:
Alice made the comment to Bella towards the end of Eclipse that the reason a lot of powers didn't effect her was because they all had to deal with the mind and they couldn't get into hers. So perhaps when Edward bites her, she won't become a vampire, since the bite can't alter her state of mind. But she WILL become immortal, and thus she can still stay friends with Jacob and everyone.

Also, what are everyones theories about Bella being able to get pregnant? I can't help myself: I want her to have a baby!

Interesting theory, but I don't think that it's right. Vampire venom heals the body, then stops the heart when the transformation is complete. The only thing that has to do with the mind would be the instincts and the extra powers.

And I don't think that it's possible for her to get pregnant. Especially if she going to get turned into a vampire soon after her marriage. And I don't think that vamps can get pregnant. Or Rosalie wouldn't have been talking about how everything she wanted in life ended.

But no, seriously, what's going to happen when Bella's a vampire and she can't stand the smell of blood? Well, I guess she can't pass out if she's a vampire. I don't think that passing out is possible if you can't even sleep.

Yeah, thats true, but maybe something unexpected will occur and she will only be immortal! Who knows?

Yeah Rosalie wanted a family, but she can't have one now that she is a vampire. So she most likely can't! I want her to though!

Well, her senses will probably change, and then she will have a liking and yearning for blood!

Emo Oompa Loompa

Seraphly

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:59 pm
I Am SO Oatmeal
That could be Jane.

Considering Breaking dawn is still primarily about Bella, that is highly HIGHLY doubtful.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm
honestly i would be crushed if Bella dint change and ended up with Jacob! I mean jakes cool and all but i love Bedward more (bedward is a name my friend came up with by accident and i like it it was funny ) honestly i think they are in love nothing can change that and Edward will love bella hard as stone or as breakable as pencil led.  

X-Freiheit93-X

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:09 pm
I think that at the wedding Jacob will imprent on Bellas cousen and Renne and Phil will anounce there haveing a baby, after the wedding Bella and Edward will do it and plan on terning her after a few weeks AKA after they go to collage but after that time the vamps smell that Bellas pregnant then at the end of the book Bella and Renne will have had there babys Jacob and the cousen will be engaged, Edward will change Bella then they will tell Renne, Phil, and Charlie (and the cousen I guess) about the vamps/warewolves.

EDIT: I forgot to mention her power will be she isn't attracted to humen blood

EDIT 2: something even funnier some how Jacob meets Jane and imprents on her lol

EDIT 3: I thought of someone even funnier for Jacob to imrpint on rofl Bella and Edwards baby rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:57 pm
Punky-Perfect
I think Bella will get married and become a vampire. She might get some unbelievable power that makes her kill Jacob!

NO WAY!!! Jacob's too cool, don't EVER think of Jacob dying D:  

bluexandxpinkxwolf

pengigirl14

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:31 pm
kgirl1992
I think that at the wedding Jacob will imprent on Bellas cousen and Renne and Phil will anounce there haveing a baby, after the wedding Bella and Edward will do it and plan on terning her after a few weeks AKA after they go to collage but after that time the vamps smell that Bellas pregnant then at the end of the book Bella and Renne will have had there babys Jacob and the cousen will be engaged, Edward will change Bella then they will tell Renne, Phil, and Charlie (and the cousen I guess) about the vamps/warewolves.

EDIT 2: something even funnier some how Jacob meets Jane and imprents on her lol

EDIT 3: I thought of someone even funnier for Jacob to imrpint on rofl Bella and Edwards baby rofl

I agree with the not attracted to human blood theory. It will probably balance out and she wont have a problem being around humans.

there is NO way that jacob would imprint on a vampire. besides, jane would just torture him to death or something aweful like that.

thirdly, vampires cant have babies  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:13 am
ok new theory that helps jacob! now i might have something wrong about this cause its been awhile since i've pulled out eclipse but jacob saved that leah girl right? soo what if he imprints on HER?! they're both warewolfs, and so there wouldnt be the whole warewolf-vampire conflict. and i bet that jake will come to bella's wedding, but not crash it. but i bet he's going to make bella feel bad somehow. as for bella's power, who knows? lets just wait and be pleasantly surprised! ^^  

fancy-painted-boats-

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:09 pm
pengigirl14
kgirl1992

I agree with the not attracted to human blood theory. It will probably balance out and she wont have a problem being around humans.

there is NO way that jacob would imprint on a vampire. besides, jane would just torture him to death or something aweful like that.

thirdly, vampires cant have babies

Maby he will imprint on one of the florida vamps then.

I can dream....

I really want a kid in the cullens house  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:07 am
bluexandxpinkxwolf
Punky-Perfect
I think Bella will get married and become a vampire. She might get some unbelievable power that makes her kill Jacob!

NO WAY!!! Jacob's too cool, don't EVER think of Jacob dying D:

ah yes! jacob black should NOT die 'cause if he does, that'd be tragic and such a ruiner. he and his pack lightens everything up. the vampires are a tad too tense. without jake, i would bawl and slap an imaginary edward -for taking bella away from jake- and bella -for choosing edward over jake. yeah, new moon kinda made me fall HARD for jake.

but then again, don't get me wrong 'cause i still like vampires. [jasper's cool!] it's just that, i run with vampires AND werewolves.

if jake doesn't end up with bella, i want him to find a happily-ever-after in someone. it was kinda -A LOT- sad that bella had to choose.  

Frynceli

Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MmmmSashimi

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:50 pm
Okay here's my theory on breaking dawn. I think that breaking dawn is going to focus more on Jacob at this point. Because if you remember the epiloge or the very last bit of eclipse, you'll notice that it switch's from being bella's story to being jacobs story. Maybe he'll imprint on someone else...because remember Jacobs 16 so he is young and stupid and probably dosn't know what he wants at this point.

((If your 16 and take offense..I appologise, but trust me if you think your in love right now...give it a couple months or a year...trust me on this))

I believe that bella will be transformed at the end. But it would be interesting if jacob crashed the wedding.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:14 pm
What if Edward doesn't want Bella to become a vampire yet, and trusts Jacob enough for him to protect her, so he leaves. So Bella decides to give Jacob a chance, so Bella and Jacob get together for a few months. BUT Jacob imprints on someone. So Bella is devastated. Jacob feels so bad about it, he somehow goes against imprinting and loves Bella again (Jacob is the supposed-to-be alpha, anything's possible) But Edward comes back when Alice tells him that Bella's future appeared again in her vision and Bella and Edward get together again.

That way, Bella gets a chance with Jacob, which means the people who like Jacob better are happy. And Edward stays with Bella in the end, which means the people who like Edward are happy too. biggrin  

bluexandxpinkxwolf

La Beaute

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:45 pm
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Technically, Jacob can't crash the
wedding because originally he was
invited to the wedding... unless you
literally meant crashing like breaking, lol
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items