Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:31 pm
-Darth Oreo-
does anyone want hor d'evours? I make good pizza bites.
"Oohhh, pizza bites sound yummy."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:31 pm
Eisoji
OrangeJ
what visit migh i ask? a dead friend or family? i never go to grave yards because i can't face my passed yet even though its been 1k years.
Lerina shook her head, "No one dead actually. Just a friend I've been wanting to visit for awhile. And I've only been turned for around a century. I'm one of the younger elders." She smiled a little at that. "Seems a bit clashing, but it's true."

amazing i'v been turned around the death of christ when the first vampire showed up. he told me the way he became a vampire was when they were crusifing christ he was the one to stab christ with the spear but when he did it some of the blood dropped into his mouth for about one day he said he was hungry for something people don't think of eating he was hungry for blood. after 10 years he wanted to see if he was able to make other people into a vampire as he called himself. so my uncle crepsly became the next then i came later which i regret because being emortal is useless if your love ones are kill for you to become a vampire.  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:33 pm
-Darth Oreo-
apologizes for outburst, just trying to sell the thing.
its alright. about the pizza i love to try them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:34 pm
Deadly arrived on foot to the ball, slipping in unnoticed past Ars who was speaking to Cerberus.
Ah well, that was how she preferred things. She would thank Ars for hosting a bit later.
She wandered over to the refreshment table and settled back to watch the going ons.

Deadly Nightshayde

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:37 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly arrived on foot to the ball, slipping in unnoticed past Ars who was speaking to Cerberus
Ah well, that was how she preferred things. She would thank Ars for hosting a bit later.
She wandered over to the refreshment table and settled back to watch the going ons.

seeing as shade was just there. orange walked over and said,"Hi im Orangej howz it going? your a new face to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:40 pm
Walks out of kitchen holding plate piled with pizza bites, vegetarian ones are on the left {by vegetarian I think you know what I mean}  

-Darth Oreo-

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:40 pm
Deadly looked at OrangeJ and replied, "Nice to meet you OrangeJ, I'm Deadly. Noun, not adjective, unless you're human." Deadly allowed herself a small grin at this. "I've been in the coven since the very start. Helped come up with the name actually. I've seen you around, but never got the change to talk. Are you enjoying the ball so far?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:41 pm
OrangeJ
amazing i'v been turned around the death of christ when the first vampire showed up. he told me the way he became a vampire was when they were crusifing christ he was the one to stab christ with the spear but when he did it some of the blood dropped into his mouth for about one day he said he was hungry for something people don't think of eating he was hungry for blood. after 10 years he wanted to see if he was able to make other people into a vampire as he called himself. so my uncle crepsly became the next then i came later which i regret because being emortal is useless if your love ones are kill for you to become a vampire.
Lerina nodded sadly, "Yes." She sighed and smiled a bit sadly, "But I did know the downfalls before I was changed so I can't really complain."  

Eisoji

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:43 pm
-Darth Oreo-
Walks out of kitchen holding plate piled with pizza bites, vegetarian ones are on the left {by vegetarian I think you know what I mean}
"These look very good." She smiled and tried one. "Mmmm, delicious! Thanks for making us some."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Deadly looked at OrangeJ and replied, "Nice to meet you OrangeJ, I'm Deadly. Noun, not adjective, unless you're human." Deadly allowed herself a small grin at this. "I've been in the coven since the very start. Helped come up with the name actually. I've seen you around, but never got the change to talk. Are you enjoying the ball so far?"

yes its great and nice to meet you too. what about you... never mind its abit to early to ask you. sorry.  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:46 pm
-Darth Oreo-

my real name is jake by the way.*taking one meat on veggie* these smell great!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:48 pm
Eisoji
OrangeJ
Lerina nodded sadly, "Yes." She sighed and smiled a bit sadly, "But I did know the downfalls before I was changed so I can't really complain."
well changing the subject...have you been in vinces? i always want to go there and ride the boats around. i think i'll do that after the ball.  

OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:48 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-

my real name is jake by the way.*taking one meat on veggie* these smell great!

thank you, I followed the directions on the box very closely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:50 pm
OrangeJ
well changing the subject...have you been in vinces? i always want to go there and ride the boats around. i think i'll do that after the ball.
"I'm afraid I haven't. I do like boats though. Maybe I'll go sometime."  

Eisoji

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:51 pm
lol nice. that a surely mean pizza bite. how ever im kosher so i can't eat pork.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff