Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Well there is the carnival coming up soon, no harm in u coming with me and haji, we could always use the company i guess ^^ kay said sending a sweet half smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:38 pm
Name: Haji
User Image
Bio: His right arm is permanently transformed, due to an injury he received from Saya's sword, when she went beserk in the vietnam incident. He keeps that hand wrapped in bandages to hide it from the world, but also uses it to fight. He is utterly devoted to Saya, and seemingly in love with her, but for some odd reason is currently acting as the Chavalier of Kayle, a girl very similar to Saya in many ways. His opinion of her is unknown.
Species: Chavalier
Weapons/Powers: Innumerable silver throwing knives, a metallic cello case used as a blunt weapon, Chavalier powers, and is able to transform into a full chyropterran form (but he chooses not to fully transform for his own reasons)

((this is ok right?))  

kisuke hyoujin

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:02 pm
lolz u really didnt have to post a profile for haji but thanks a lot ^^

WAY ACCEPTED ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:44 pm
yea i figured "im Haji!!! profile: its Haji, CMON!!!!!" was a little sub-par though...everyone else worked on their profiles so much.

anyway this does complement his part in this story, sort of. explains him and kayle...not really.

rofl  

kisuke hyoujin

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:13 pm
LMQAO NIIICE  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:44 pm
"I don't mind." Haji agreed, being unusually vocal. three word sentances were rare for him XD

((on with the rp!))  

kisuke hyoujin

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 pm
"Perfect cause I've been really bored since their arent that many Chiropteran out for some reason." she said to her walking in the room over to the couch to sit down.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:21 pm
kay: cool, as she closed the door behind (forgot ur charatcers name XD)
she moved her sword onto the bed and layed down letting her head and legs hang off of the bed. She sighed deeply. Its nice not having evil afoot and all since the last wat like bazillion years, but truly im getting a little annoyed with nothing to do except an accasional chyropteran here and there. But for the humans, i guess its for the better.  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:25 am
standing quietly against the wall, next to the door. "..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:08 am
kay: she closed her eyes relaxingly as an eerie silence filled the room. she decided to break it and started to sing for the better. it was the only song she could sing exactly word for word, beat for beat and most likley even sooth a chyropteran with, that was her power though, she always carried her guitar, with it sh can make chyropterans do anything she wanted, she always sang along though, even though the singing didnt do anything, it soothed her also.  

Rae-sempai

kisuke hyoujin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:59 pm
Haji shifted uncomfortably, the unearthly singing voice of Diva came to mind. "Kayle..." but suddenly changed his mind "...would you like an accompanist?" He eyed his cello case sitting in the corner of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:54 pm
" thats a great idea haji, you two would sound good together."  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:16 pm
kayle: "hn?" she stopped singing for a moment and smiled a smile that cam from deep within her heart that no one had seen since she was a little girl, long before she knew anyone, when a stranger bought her some nagi, ehr a poor orphan girl finding shelter under a bridge coming out only to attend school. she smiled more and even gave way to a blush that was nearly unadudible as she heard that they would sound great together. She had never had anyone willing to even be willing to lend her a pencil before, but this month that she has known haji he's done more for her than she can count. "yes....please.....that would be...calming...thankyou..haji..and (forgot ur characters name DX)" as she saw haji get out his instrument she began to sing again, a song she had been writing herself.

title: Hello
artist: Rae Edwards(ME!! ^^)

someone, out there can you hear me calling
in so alone in this world
fighting demons
and i dont know how much long i can stand this
i never knew how lonley it could be
with no one there beside you
how loud my echo could be heard
this ghost town life just isnt for me
(instrumental)
hello, hello
can you here me thorugh the static
hello, hello
i need you here with me
i couldnt have burned paradiase
because these tree's are still here
this fire still burns

no answers to what ive done!
or where youve gone!!
Hello, hello
can someone hear me calling
and i can yell
and i can scream
but in the end you cant hear me

i reach out
and phase right through you
aimlessly, worthlessly shouting out to you
hello, hello, hello  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:48 pm
Name: Diva
User Image
Bio: Queen of the chyropterrans. Diva unlike her sister was used for experments and was never let out of her dungon. Untill Saiya let her out. Since then she has been trying to kill her sister Saiya for the unfairness in life.
Species Chyroterran Queen
Weapon: A sword and her blood.  

linear_angel_of_darkness

1,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

linear_angel_of_darkness

1,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:01 pm
Diva walked around her unknown location. Her feet kicking rock as she started to sing in the town square. Raising her arms high to the sky as her operatic voice took flight. Her blue eyes caught the attention of many.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff