Jacob;
View Results

[ M!DNIGHT ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:07 pm
Haru Minatsuki
Fifii
i prefer both of them shirtless and kissing

I agree, totally!

ditto... maybe we can petition Stephanie to create a 'what if' side book for us...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:57 am
-NolaGirlAtHeart-
So one day in Science class me and my friends brought up this topic.
I personally dont like jacob. He seems like an arrogant fool who cant face the facts that bella will never be his.
I love Edward. He seems like my dream guy. But a little overreactive. Which is obvious in New Moon and Eclispe.

My whole purpose is;
Who would you rather? And why?

EDWARD!
Because......EDWARD!!!
xd

Sakura_Angel_Tears

blondestickergluer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:49 pm
i like Edward....i dont think words can describe him....hes perfect...i mean wouldnt you wanna kiss those icy cold marble lips? I WOULD! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:22 pm
Edward all the way. I know he left Bella but he did it because he thought it was the right thing for her. I understand his reasoning but he should have at least kept a close eye on her. His heart was in the right place but his decision was very wrong. Jacob sounds like a nice guy in the book, but he doesn't really sound like my type.  

bigsisate

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:37 pm
Edward-sama, of course.
I have nothing against Jacob-tachi, of course, but Edward-sama i just like better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:39 pm
hmmm...

I think i would have to go with Edward. He's more mature and... mysterious. And he sounds like a total dreamboat! heart

But Jacob is cute. 3nodding  

XFLASH_glamourx

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:07 am
EDWARD! he is perfect in every way! hes beautiful in mind and soul, he is a vampire! hello and he is just absolutely *dazzling* as twilight would say
Jacob needs to go away! he doesn't get bella, he dosen't need bella, he wont get bells, and he better not get bells. he needs to back off. i don't want Edward and bella ruined because of him. Jacob and bells don't belong together, well maybe if there was no Edward but there is ! and she needs him like she needs her brain, couldn't say oxygen or heart cause soon enough she wont need those! but she is really in love with Edward. she and Jacob would have never gotten close if it weren't for Edward.i cant believe bella actually thinks she loves that dog as a human soul mate! JACOB NEEDS TO BACK OFF!
I LOVE EDWARD FOREVER!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:19 pm
Lyxsing
Personally, I can't stand Jacob. He's too...forward. Bella just wants to be friends, and he forces himself on her. Even when she later realizes she loves him, she wouldn't have realized that if he hadn't been so kissy.

I agree completely. I have to go for edward! heart  

purple_pirate_lover

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:36 pm
Personally i would have to say.........Edward! Who else? I love edward. he's my dream guy.

I like Jacob but to me he's too much of a fool. She doesn't love him. I love how she punched him and how Edward was like speeding over to her.

For me it's a no brainer. I love Edward and cried when he left Bella.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:11 pm
I think both are awesome blaugh  

Aquaura

CalmWinds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:47 pm
Quote:
I prefer Jake, he's kind, warm and sweet. I don't hate edward but he gets on my nerves, being so overprotective, bossy and irrational. Jakes irrational at times as well, but I like him more.

Go Team Jake!

I soo agree!

I pick Jacob. Edward is very overprotective and bossy. And when Edward left her, and then came back.. it made me so mad that Bella just forgave him like that. She wasn't even mad. After reading the first three books, I think Bella should be with Jacob.
And at the end of Eclipse.. it made me cry.

I just want.. Bella to be with Jacob. .. ;l  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Jacob!!!!!! Jacobjacobjacobjacobjacobjacob!!!!!!!!

I think they should be together because Edward is dead, cold, and, if she chose him, Bella would have to eat penquins. Plus, almost everything I want from my life, Bella could have with Jacob. She couldn't have that with Edward. And she loves him.

Edward is like a drug. Jacob is like the sun. I, personally, would choose a sun over a drug anyday.

Edward can be cloned so all of his many fans can have a copy. Bella gets Jacob.  

alisonlynn

Maquela928

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:27 pm
Personally Jacob gets on my nerves a lot, and he is a little bit to young for Bella.
But Edward on the other hand is her age, and he is like a cross between an abercrombie model and a vampire god! I wonder what Edward what really look like in real life, oh my god I think I would faint! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:39 pm
edward  

Fifii

Ehclipse Mint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:58 pm
To be honest. I don't know who to choose anymore. I love Edward, yet I can't get rid of Jacob...it's too hard to decide. For now I'll just say both.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff