Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Testing Day Has Come [ needs more people to join] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:43 pm
He laughed. "Sometimes. It depends on how you were raised. I'm completely impervious to the sun." Noticing her becoming kind of uneasy, he laughed again, somewhat nervously. "Sorry, whenever I think of what I did to my father..." He sighed. "You wouldn't want to know..." He glanced over his shoulder. "One moment, please." He said politely. He appeared next to Minaki. "Minaki-sama, I apologize. Please, follow me." He set off, walking this time, back to where he and Charity were talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:51 pm
"Of course!"Minaki followed him and saw a girl up ahead of them. She blinked and her ears were flat against her head.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:51 pm
Charity had put on the necklace. She stayed where here and Ryukai had been talking. She was afraid of him, she didnt want to make him angery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:56 pm
Once Ryukai and Minaki got to where Charity was, he introduced Minaki then blinked. "I believe I forgot to ask your name." He laughed.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:05 pm
Minaki nodded and started to think of a rose in her hand. A few spakles of light then a rose appeared in her hand. It was a black and red rose with no thorns. She smiled and handed it to the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:09 pm
Ryukai glanced at the rose. "Interesting..." He murmured.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Charity held the rose. "My name is Charity... i did catch your name earlier..." she said. She looked at Minaki, "And it is nice to meet you.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Minaki giggled and smiled."Very nice to meet you too,Charity.."  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:15 pm
Ryukai sighed. "There's a very good chance I'll have the company of at least seventeen women by the time this is all over..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:20 pm
"Since he didn't answer,his name is Ryukai."Minaki glared at Ryukai then giggled and then grinned.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Charity looked at him, she smiled nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:25 pm
He sighed again. "So, any ideas on what we could do?"  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Charity looked at him, "Well i was heading to this testing place..." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:58 pm
"Testing place?"Minaki tilted her head her side and pondered alittle. She thought heard something about a testing place but she didn't know what it did.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:22 pm
Charity looked at her, "Well i dont fully know... They just sent a letter to me the other day... i found out about them from online... " Charity smiled slightly. " i really dont know much about it.. it is alot better then my old town..." she said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff