Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
Lawl swords Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:33 am
Shigeru K
Well how you deem collections and how I see them is very different then, because I judge the collection on how authentic and versatile it is.

Fantasy swords made for show and only for show, are both ugly and useless in my eyes.

Well, for a collection that it just to display, I judge the sword on how cool it looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:53 am
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K
Well how you deem collections and how I see them is very different then, because I judge the collection on how authentic and versatile it is.

Fantasy swords made for show and only for show, are both ugly and useless in my eyes.

Well, for a collection that it just to display, I judge the sword on how cool it looks.

unless your going off to fight to defend your kingdom, who really cares if it is a practical sword or not? I seriously don't understand how they are ugly to you, they look plain cool to me.  

Deathguiser

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:53 pm
Deathguiser
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K

unless your going off to fight to defend your kingdom, who really cares if it is a practical sword or not? I seriously don't understand how they are ugly to you, they look plain cool to me.

You were talking to Shigeru I hope because I've already said they look mad cool like 4 times.

And true statement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Deathguiser
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K

What? Never heard of tastes?

Still don't understand?

Stop bandwagoning with your friends. There's a world out there that you've never seen.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K

What? Never heard of tastes?

Still don't understand?

Stop bandwagoning with. There's a world out there that you've never seen.

your telling me off about tastes, and you call the two swords ugly? Yeah that makes sense.

I'm pretty sure most countries don't use swords as main weapons anymore. its called a gun, the worlds equalizer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:34 am
And again, you're comparing my tastes to others.

Regardless of swords' status as weapons currently, it is still possible to rate a collection on its effectiveness.

Seriously, you are blind to other people's opinions. How can you still not understand how I deem those swords ugly even after I've explained myself twice.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:04 pm
Shigeru K

Regardless of swords' status as weapons currently, it is still possible to rate a collection on its effectiveness.

Seriously, you are blind to other people's opinions. How can you still not understand how I deem those swords ugly even after I've explained myself twice.

I think that I might not be the only blind one to opinions. Phoenixblade, darkslasher, myself, and I think some others have stated that those swords were cool THREE times. Seriosuly its getting old how you think your above everyone just because you think differently. Get over yourself.

P.S. t(-.-t)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 pm
It's okay if Shigeru thinks they're ugly because they're not practical. They're collector's swords, and everybody has different tastes. Some people don't even like swords at all.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:28 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

I think that I might not be the only blind one to opinions. Phoenixblade, darkslasher, myself, and I think some others have stated that those swords were cool THREE times. Seriosuly its getting old how you think your above everyone just because you think differently. Get over yourself.

P.S. t(-.-t)

Where the hell did I say that my opinion is above others?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:50 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

P.S. t(-.-t)

Its pretty obvious every time you talk a*****e. You seem enjoy trying ot sound above everyone else.  

Deathguiser

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:51 pm
Cool it guys no need to get in a big fight everyone has different tastes.

We just have to accept that fact and live with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:28 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

P.S. t(-.-t)

Its pretty obvious every time you talk a*****e. You seem enjoy trying ot sound above everyone else.

The same can be said about you. Can I use that as a leverage point to insult you?

I guess it does since you're all about equality.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

P.S. t(-.-t)

The same can be said about you. Can I use that as a leverage point to insult you?

I guess it does since you're all about equality.

See thats where your wrong. When I state my opinion, its to just say what I think. I don't give a damn if you think the same, I only try to prove my point. You on the other hand just enjoy being an a*****e, because you probably don't have the balls to do it to anyone in real life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:27 pm
So is that statement about my character in whole, or about my statements in this thread, because last I checked, we're talking about how I expressed my opinions on Slasher's swords, not how I act in this guild.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Shigeru K
So is that statement about my character in whole, or about my statements in this thread, because last I checked, we're talking about how I expressed my opinions on Slasher's swords, not how I act in this guild.

I guess you don't understand. I don't care that you don't like his swords, I just care that you feel the need to start an arguement just because I don't agree. And yes that statement was about your character as a whole, just because I am sick of you. mrgreen  
Random / Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff