Hemlock
  Deadly Nightshade
  Worms Wart
View Results

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:10 pm
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez
Teehee! That's bad luck. The only things that eat our plants here are goats that get out of people's back yards.

I want goats ;__; Poke them for mee?

I like to garden, but I haven't had a chance to revently. The soil at our house is terrible.
We do have this one random plant that grows in front of our house. It's slightly confused, and grows once it starts getting cold out.
Pretty in pink
My neighbor has goats,I'd go steal a baby one to send to you...but he'd probably come running out in his underwear with a shotgun. gonk burning_eyes

In which case I'll forget the goat and just run like hell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:39 pm
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez
Teehee! That's bad luck. The only things that eat our plants here are goats that get out of people's back yards.

I like to garden, but I haven't had a chance to revently. The soil at our house is terrible.
We do have this one random plant that grows in front of our house. It's slightly confused, and grows once it starts getting cold out.
Pretty in pink

They're lovely! heart  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Blackrose Kaire
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez

Pretty in pink
My neighbor has goats,I'd go steal a baby one to send to you...but he'd probably come running out in his underwear with a shotgun. gonk burning_eyes

Underwear? Shotgun? Is he a Texan who looks like Vince Vaughn?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:25 pm
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez

Pretty in pink

Not a Texan,because it's Tennesee (Which is worse I think) so he's just a really creepy,in-bred redneck,a wannabe farmer,and the most disgusting pervert I've ever met in my life.

Sadly,he's also our landlord gonk  

Awesome Akwardness

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:06 am
Blackrose Kaire
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez

Pretty in pink

Not a Texan,because it's Tennesee (Which is worse I think) so he's just a really creepy,in-bred redneck,a wannabe farmer,and the most disgusting pervert I've ever met in my life.

Ew. That's too bad, dude.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:19 pm
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
IY_and_MCR
spooky_sez

Pretty in pink

Can't imagine why you'd want goats... I'd send you one of ours, but the postage would be nightmarish.
And no, I'm a New England hick, not a Tennesee hick, therefore I cannot be your pervert neighbor.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:23 pm
The Goth Apple
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire

Can't imagine why you'd want goats... I'd send you one of ours, but the postage would be nightmarish.
And no, I'm a New England hick, not a Tennesee hick, therefore I cannot be your pervert neighbor.
But I duuun want goats,IY_and_MCR said she wanted a goat,that's why I said I'd steal one to send to her. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm
Blackrose Kaire
The Goth Apple
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire
spooky_sez
Blackrose Kaire

But I duuun want goats,IY_and_MCR said she wanted a goat,that's why I said I'd steal one to send to her. smile
Why would anyone want Cybil Shepard? OH NO I DI'INT  

Rellik San
Crew

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:29 pm
spooky_sez
The Goth Apple
Plants are very nice, but they're all covered in snow now, except for the Venus flytrap which is dying. sad It was so cool when it wasn't dead.
My sister has this rose bush which she calls a vampire rose bush, because whenever we kill a rabbit in the summer (I live on a farm) we let it drain over the bush, which really helped it grow alot. Roses love the protien.
I must admit a fondness for the hollyhocks, myself. My mother got a picture of me looking at them with a big straw hat with a black ribbon in it, and it's so pretty with the black flowers. I love photography. I can't look at that picture without thinking, "Goth gardener" now. -^^-

That's the most Goth thing I've ever heard. That's ******** awesome.

I'd love to see that photo of you and the hollyhocks! Post it! Post iiiit!
xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 pm
My mom plants more than I do. I help every spring with the small flowerbed out front (living in the trailer park doesn't give you much space lol) but mostly it's my mom. She has some ressurection lillies out my the pourch and the side of the trailer (the green, leafy parts dies, then about a month or so later, a flower literally blooms from nowehere almost overnight, around easter, hence the name lol) Ummm, inside we have two spider vines? or however they are named, a christmas cactus (Blooms when it get's cold), and think we have some sort of miniture palm tree. Then there's the thing that isn't a cactus, but related to it and looks like a big, stumpy fern. Now keep in mind that all these, thanks to my mom's loving care grow wonderfully!

Then there's my little avacado plant. lol My mom and her friend are truck drivers. They love avacado dip (I think we can see how I ended up growing an avacado plant...) Needless to say, no one knew it was a TREE when we planted it. Well, anyway, It's getting up there in size, and just getting over the shock of replanting and a mini drought (someone forgot to water it redface ) but he's kind of cool to be grown from seed in by my hands of death. (everything I've owned or claimed as mine has died, gotton sick, or had to be given away or put down. Horrible luck)

Lol. Wow, lot of writing. Anyway, just putting my two cent's in.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 am
The Goth Apple
spooky_sez
The Goth Apple
Plants are very nice, but they're all covered in snow now, except for the Venus flytrap which is dying. sad It was so cool when it wasn't dead.
My sister has this rose bush which she calls a vampire rose bush, because whenever we kill a rabbit in the summer (I live on a farm) we let it drain over the bush, which really helped it grow alot. Roses love the protien.
I must admit a fondness for the hollyhocks, myself. My mother got a picture of me looking at them with a big straw hat with a black ribbon in it, and it's so pretty with the black flowers. I love photography. I can't look at that picture without thinking, "Goth gardener" now. -^^-

That's the most Goth thing I've ever heard. That's ******** awesome.

I'd love to see that photo of you and the hollyhocks! Post it! Post iiiit!
xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww! What a great photo!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:57 am
DaemonGabrielle
My mom plants more than I do. I help every spring with the small flowerbed out front (living in the trailer park doesn't give you much space lol) but mostly it's my mom. She has some ressurection lillies out my the pourch and the side of the trailer (the green, leafy parts dies, then about a month or so later, a flower literally blooms from nowehere almost overnight, around easter, hence the name lol) Ummm, inside we have two spider vines? or however they are named, a christmas cactus (Blooms when it get's cold), and think we have some sort of miniture palm tree. Then there's the thing that isn't a cactus, but related to it and looks like a big, stumpy fern. Now keep in mind that all these, thanks to my mom's loving care grow wonderfully!

Then there's my little avacado plant. lol My mom and her friend are truck drivers. They love avacado dip (I think we can see how I ended up growing an avacado plant...) Needless to say, no one knew it was a TREE when we planted it. Well, anyway, It's getting up there in size, and just getting over the shock of replanting and a mini drought (someone forgot to water it redface ) but he's kind of cool to be grown from seed in by my hands of death. (everything I've owned or claimed as mine has died, gotton sick, or had to be given away or put down. Horrible luck)

Lol. Wow, lot of writing. Anyway, just putting my two cent's in.

That's a lot of garden! Sounds lovely.
An avocado tree? That's pretty cool. I bet my mum would love one of those as well!
Cacti are awesome. That's a plant I'd really love to get! But there are so many, I wouldn't know which one to buy. I think I'd go with the most dangerous looking one.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:39 pm
lol Yeah, mom loves taking care of things. We also have a bunch of them little fish in a 30 gallon tank, and little betta in a 5 gallon tank lol, two birds, we used to have a dog, but the owner moved out, we just found a stray dog a home. Last but not least, the pride of the cat lady's house.... *insert drumroll* we usually have anywhere from 12 to 22 cats during the year. Though most of them are strays we just feed, there are a few tame ones that go in and out of the house. Need a cat?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:14 am
DaemonGabrielle
lol Yeah, mom loves taking care of things. We also have a bunch of them little fish in a 30 gallon tank, and little betta in a 5 gallon tank lol, two birds, we used to have a dog, but the owner moved out, we just found a stray dog a home. Last but not least, the pride of the cat lady's house.... *insert drumroll* we usually have anywhere from 12 to 22 cats during the year. Though most of them are strays we just feed, there are a few tame ones that go in and out of the house. Need a cat?

Holy crap!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm
spooky_sez
NekoYasha09er
spooky_sez
NekoYasha09er
spooky_sez
NekoYasha09er
I love gardening I just wish I had more time for it.

I used to have a mini garden at my old house that had violets, marigolds, some random green bean plants, and a butterfly bush. Sadly when I moved I had to leave them behind but lucky for me the new house already had two huge butterfly bushes and a lot of violets.

My favorite flower would have to be any kind of lily (not because lilly is my middle name like most think) and the oriental lily you posted is so very pretty.

I'd love a butterfly bush! Are they hard to maintain? They don't look too difficult to take care of.

And thankyou! Aren't lilies the best? They're so beautiful!

(My Dad used to call me Lily, still does sometimes, because when I was younger I couldn't say my middle name- Elizabeth- properly and the way I said it kinda sounded like 'Lilybut'.)

They are not that hard to take care off. Just basically plant them and make sure you water them regularly and they bloom. It's just that if you have a deer population you might want to fence it for a little bit. Those darn deer love that bush. But once it blooms they stay away.

Your welcome. Lilies are the best.

(Awe that is such a cute story)

No deer in Australia! xd

You are so lucky then. Those blasted deer eat almost everything.
*sniffs* They ate my violets but they hate marigolds which is a good thing.

Awe. Now you are lucky with your garden.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff