Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Name: Iggy Blindermann
Blood: 100% Quileute
Personality: Brooding and distant, but gentle and kind when it boils down to it.
Looks: User Image
Brief Backround: Iggy has already imprinted on a girl that doesn't live on the Rez, and is a jet black wolf. He's the best tactician in the group, so his opinion is widely respected.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Name: Johnny Glazer
Blood: 100% Caucasian
Personality: Happy, cheery, and clutzy. Adorably so.
Looks:User Image
Brief Backround: Johnny will never be a werewolf, but he knows all about them, and is best friends with the pack.  

FigTreeDoctor

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:22 pm
Name: Braiden Wilson
Personality: Passionate, hot headed, and loyal.
Looks:User Image
Brief Backround: Braiden just became a werewolf, and is learning to control her powers still. Her wolf form is a small russet wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:36 am
Teresia gave a brief look to the other pale ones, her expression both confused and apologetic. things shouldn't have gone that way no matter what they were. she turned away to get into her car and follow the others to the reservation. she turned the key in the ignition and smiled when she heard the familiar purr of the engine. she put her foot to the gas petal and headed off.

Her uncle was right, things were quite interesting...  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Ben turned into a short driveway and got off his cycle. He opened the door of Teresia's car for her.
"I'm sorry you had to see that." he muttered, getting her bags and holding them all in one hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm
Teresia paused a moment, She gave him a stern look, "what was that all about anyway? they were just offering help." she her voice was hard, "and whats this about 'leave the mortal out of this?' " she didn't like being blunt like she was, it made her feel rude. but after something like that she needed answers.  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:52 pm
she paused in the middle of her scolding as she heard the thumping noise in the back of her house. "i better go get that." she replied moodily. she dropped her stuff in the small living room as she went to the back door. she swung it open angrily. "What." but when she paused to see who it was she went wide eyed, "Oh, i'm sorry." she meant it obviously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:58 pm
Ben followed her in. When he saw who it was. he let out a roar of rage. "Get off the Rez!" he shouted. His form blurred dangerously. "You have FAR overstepped your bounds, cold one." he hissed. "We'll not hold back. You're on our land, and that gives us the right to rip you limb from limb, you realize?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Teresia turned around and gave a glare that would rival his. "Alright, hold on one minute! what has she done that you're screaming at her?" she yelled "there is something going on here and i want to know what it is." she looked between them. "NOW!" she had had enough of this nonsense and she wanted to have some answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Ben snorted. "You're on our land, you're our prey. And vice versa. Your kind was the one that wanted the pact anyway."
When she left, Ben turned to Teresia.
"Sit down and I'll explain."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:12 pm
she nodded and then turned on Ben, "Alright." she replied more calmly. "now please explain." she spoke easily. "And sorry for yelling, it's just this is driving me crazy..." but then he brought the group together and she took a few steps outside, "More wolves?" she gasped as she got nudged by one under her hand. she smiled briefly and rested a cautious hand on his head. and sighed.

((got to go for now. i'll reply tomorrow))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff