Reply The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*
In my head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:39 pm
Six month anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been six months. heart It's been wonderful. *hugs and kisses to my Nathan*

Also. I bought Advent Children today. Hell yes. So very awesome. *huggles DVD case*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:38 pm
Wow, six months!
Congrats!

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:23 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
Wow, six months!
Congrats!
Nathan and I both say Thank you very much. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:27 pm
So I'm in California. Going to Disneyland tomorrow. But right now all I want to do is go home. My family's been arguing all day. And right now I'm just fighting not to cry. I miss talking to Nathan already and I want to go home.  

Eisoji

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Better today. Much better. Still homesick, but I'm doing better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Well I'm mostly having a very good time. I'm missing Nathan so much, we can only talk for less than a half hour a day right now and that's broken up over the day. I've done a lot of shopping, for myself and friends, and that's fun. I've also gotten to go on my favorite rides, and I saw a big family of ducks. So many little ducklings! heart

So, yeah, I'm doing better.  

Eisoji

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:08 am
That's good to hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:51 pm
I'm back home now. And currently talking to my sweetie. Trying to work out college plans too.  

Eisoji

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:32 pm
All I've done the past two days is mess up.

I should just stop talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 am
What happened?  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
What happened?
It just seems like everything I say lately pisses everyone off. It's like every time I say something someone gets mad at me. Nathan talked to me for awhile after I posted this and tried to convince me otherwise. I'm still not sure, but it did help some.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 pm
Much much much better day today. I got some news about college money. I've got about 3,000 dollars off a semester now thanks to work study and a grant. I still have a LOT of other money to worry about, but the really helps.

Oh, and anyone want to help me pick an outfit for the Gaia prom? XD

*EDIT* Not sure if anyone could help here, but does anyone know just what sorts of information I should bring to a doctor about trying to get an IUD. I'm only 18 and no kids, but I know of at least one other person who has had it done in my situation. I'm starting college in August and there is No Way I want to risk getting pregnant ANY time soon. . . if ever. I'd rather adopt really. I have an appointment near the end of the month so any advice would be nice.

Sorry for such a long entry. sweatdrop  

Eisoji

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:30 pm
i don't know anything about IUDs, sorry xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:09 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
i don't know anything about IUDs, sorry xD
Heh, that's okay. I plan to ask the nurse about it when I go in for my depo shot in a couple weeks so I should have more info then. ^^

As a very minor entry. One month till Nathan comes to visit! biggrin And I am obsessed with a song. *dances*  

Eisoji

The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces