Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:58 pm
Naomi nodded, "Y-yes.. why?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:03 pm
Shishuri grinned. "I remember you from when I was a second year, before me and Ryukai-kun were turned to vampires. We used to talk sometimes. Barely, but sometimes." She laughed. "Remember?"

((My plan is that Shishuri and Naomi are friends, and Ryukai later becomes Naomi's friend. 3nodding ))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Naomi smiled slightly, "Mhmm.. you had just stoped talking to me for a while, is that why? you were turned into a vampire?" naomi said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:12 pm
Shishuri nodded and sighed. "I thought you wouldn't be my friend after you knew what happened to me..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:16 pm
"No.. i still would have been your friend..." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Shishuri smiled. "Oh... Thank you... I think I'm gonna cry..." She laughed as she forced a few tears from her eyes.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 pm
Naomi smiled, "It is ok..." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Shishuri smiled. "Thanks. Come on, I want you to meet the others." She took Naomi's writ and dragged her to Nimino and Namato. "Hey guys, this is Naomi! We used to be friends last year!"

Namato sighed. "Ah, yes, the name you kept screaming while you almost died..."

Shishuri pouted. "We made a promise not to talk about that!"

Nimino smiled. "Hm. So we did." She giggled. "You almost diiiiiiiied!" She laughed and ran off.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:04 pm
[ hahahah wow spaz your famous blaugh ]

Tara dragged her hands along the wall causing vines to grow on them as she walked. Tara always thought this place was too plain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Namato sighed and appeared next to Tara, holding a kusanagi blade. "First or second?"  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:23 pm
Tara sighed and rolled her eyes. " Second. now would you please put that thing away?" SHe said glaring at the blade. Typical stupid, no for good third year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:25 pm
Namato frowned. "Then you should know not to do anything to stuff that belongs to campus. That includes making plants grow on the wall." He smirked. "Normally, I would kill second year offenders... But you're interesting... I'll let you live." His eyes flashed dangerously. "For now."  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:27 pm
Tara chuckled slyly. " A dangerous move but thank you. Plus whats the harm done? i was just decorating these palin walls." Tara said smiling as she touched a daisy on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:36 pm
Namato growled. "I am going against every theory and ideal I've ever held in life in letting you live, punk. Don't press you luck."  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 pm
Tara bowed a little " im sorry. but why be punished for trying to do something to help out?" Tara asked tilting her head to the side. She really was curious why he was getting upset for doing something to benefit the school.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff