Submit

Will Jacobb imprint on Bella?
  Yes...! I hope.
  Maybe, it's possible....:?
  No!
View Results

HRH_Chrisroshanco

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:50 pm
I dont think Jacob imprinted on Bella or will imprint on Bella.
I think jacob will find his soul mate and im print on that someone..but i think that Jacob being stubborn as he is will try to fight it.
But yeah i dont think Jacob imprints on Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:54 pm
I honestly do no think he will have imprinted on her. It would have happened to him already, and Bella would not be able to leave Jacob, if he had imprinted on her. Also when a werewolf imprints, they are able to tell the one they imprint on, their secret, without trouble. Jacob had to force Bella to guess why he had been acting like a completely different person. So I doubt it will happen. Like what they said in Eclipse, if their lives were normal, they would be together. But there lives are for from normal. Though I do hope Jacob imprints soon, too end his depression over Bella. However will he accept it, if he imprints on anyone other then Bella?  

takara kagami

Fruity_Nova

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:01 pm
I_Luv_Gaara
Kittycharm
No, Jacob didn't imprint on Bella. Look at the facts:

If Jacob did, Edward would have found out by reading his mind and done something about it.

And, if he did, wouldn't Bella have chosen Jacob at the end of Eclispe? Jacob would have been her soul mate, not Edward. Besides, I think Bella would have cried longer if she didn't choose Edward, than she did for Jacob when she said she's staying with Edward.

Plus, Stephenie Meyer said Jacob didn't.

I don't mean now, I mean in Breaking Dawn.

But, imprinting happens the first time you see someone, right? Like how Sam and Emily met and then he suddenly just left his girlfriend of the time?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:29 pm
I don't think Jacob will imprint on Bella. It wouldn't make sense, because even though Bella would be a vampire, she would still be Bella. Plus it would be kinda random of Stephenie Meyer. biggrin biggrin biggrin  

VampiresSparkle1901

Lunariia

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:51 pm
Kittycharm
No, Jacob didn't imprint on Bella. Look at the facts:

If Jacob did, Edward would have found out by reading his mind and done something about it.

And, if he did, wouldn't Bella have chosen Jacob at the end of Eclispe? Jacob would have been her soul mate, not Edward. Besides, I think Bella would have cried longer if she didn't choose Edward, than she did for Jacob when she said she's staying with Edward.

Plus, Stephenie Meyer said Jacob didn't.

Maybe Edward wouldnt do anything because remember when Jake kissed Bella the second time and Edward just laughed. Also Just because a werewolf imprints you does not mean you love them back. Dont you remember when one of themI dont remember his name imprinted on the 8 yr old. I Dont think an 8 yr old would love a 16yr old.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:48 pm
i don't think he will imprint on Bella
i have this little crazy theory
that he may imprint on Leah Clearwater

i thought of it when i finished reading the epilogue (eclipse)
i think they have this hate relationship at the beginning
but theeen, they will both imprint on each other
3nodding  

maaariana

Loobear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 am
It could be possible because they were friends when they were younger- she used to go fishing with Charlie when she visited him. And Jacob mentions that Quill will be a big brother and friend untill the little girl he has imprinted on is old enough to love him back. This could be what Jacob was doing while being Bella's best friend when she went through her heartbreak. It never seems to be mentioned that the person the werewolf imprints on always has to love them back in the same way, so it could be possible that he has already imprinted on Bella but she feels more strongly for Edward. Bella's mind never works the way everyone elses does. Edward can't read her mind and Jacob can't make her react the way all the other werewolves' true loves have.

When she becomes a vampire she will still be Bella but she will also be different and Jacob will not be able to stand being around her because of the smell of a vampire to a werewolf. I am hoping that once Bella is a vampire Jacob's heart will be set free to find someone else because the Bella his heart yearns for will not exist anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm
There's no way Jake imprints on bella, but i think he might try one last effort when it comes to stopping her from becoming a vampire.  

VompIr

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:58 pm
maaariana

3nodding

I disagree...If he would have imprinted on Leah...it would have happened and they would never be arguing... they would be all over each other and in love and stuff...there would be no fight or anything... so yea...

lets just end this now.

jacob isn't going to imprint on bella. he didn't. he never will.

I really believe he's going to imprint on someone else..and its just going to be the end of it...bella gets married and whatever whatever thats it, no more of that. geez.

not trying to be rude, just addressing the entire forum topic...cause I keep reading the same thing over and over..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:28 pm
celestialheiress
maaariana

3nodding

I disagree...If he would have imprinted on Leah...it would have happened and they would never be arguing... they would be all over each other and in love and stuff...there would be no fight or anything... so yea...

lets just end this now.

jacob isn't going to imprint on bella. he didn't. he never will.

I really believe he's going to imprint on someone else..and its just going to be the end of it...bella gets married and whatever whatever thats it, no more of that. geez.

not trying to be rude, just addressing the entire forum topic...cause I keep reading the same thing over and over..
We were just debating and posting our own theories, as long as someone has a theory about this or something like that I see no reason to stop discussing it if people still post about it like debating about it, it's interesting to see other peoples opinions on this subject.  

I_Luv_Gaara

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 pm
I don't think that the Change would cause Jacob to imprint on Bella. Also, Mrs. Meyer already stated in a post on her web site that he wouls have imprinted already. I love Jacob, but if I had to choose, I would so go for Edward. >///<  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:56 am
i think that if he did imprint on her, he would tell her, cos then it would make her feel bad and she would feel obligated to go to him and not edward.
but my friend thinks that since jake is so in love with bella he may have imprinted on her without even realising it.
and he won't imprint on Leah cos it would have happened already.  

drea lee

yukkeh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 am
Jacob already tried to imprint on Bella, but he couldn't & you know why? CUZ SHE'S WITH EDWARD AND BELONGS WITH HIM! Heh...just kidding. But he did try & it didn't work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 pm
OMFG. Have you guys not read the first post at all?! Damn! Okay sorry I just got tired of seeing 'no he didn't imprint on Bella.' I had to let that one out. I do see where your coming from.

Even though Stephenie said it had to be the first time you see someone, when he sees her as a Vampire it will be the first time he sees her, as a vampire someone. Bella will not only be different physically, but mentally as well, so foo you people saying she still be the same person(JK).

Personally I could see it happening, but we both know it would cause Jacob even more pain, cuz you know Bella still wouldn't leave Edward. Saying this is impossible, I bet half of you never thought it would be possible for Edward to leave Bella after reading Twilight, but he did....(THAT still stuns me to this day, knowing the love he has for her.)

Although I agree with your logic and think it's possible, I don't think it's very probable it would happen.

Besides two thirds of the Twilight Community would piss there pants in anger and start up even more pointless, and senseless (most of them not truly valid reasons for hating Jacob..)'I Hate Jacob Black Club'(Now that's what would piss me off).

I didn't mean to rant in the last part or offend anyone. Sure I like Edward more than Jake but it still gets me riled up seeing his character being bashed.

So again don't take offense anyone, the author of this post was merely expressing her opinions on above matters. She did not intend to make anyone mad....unless they have a fanfiction account dedicated to hating Jacob for stupid reasons, then she laughs. Loudly. Hysterically. Not with you but at you. Growling now. Reminding you of a mentally unstable pit bull...slobbering at the mouth.

The author has now been forcibly shut up for her own protection before the Jacob Haters Unite League has her assinated, imprisioned, tortured, or forced to watch Barney reruns....we assure that has happened, and we don't intend to let her be put through that agonizing torture again. Thanks for your time, and don't forget everyone...Tricks are for kids!  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:16 pm
I think Bella won't marry Edward, I think she loves Jake WAY too much to do that. Besides if he's not ment to be hers forever then why does he hurt so bad? idk I think it will be a lot of pain and drama in the new book.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff