Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Star Wars (a new begining) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:11 pm
"Well, I must go. I have a time restraint." He walked off. He thought "now, where did she go? He tried to sens her with the power of the dark side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm
she put herself into his mind. "stop stalking me...its rude!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm
He came up behind her. "I'm not. But I do want to work together. I was not trained as a Sith, I trained myself. You speak of a new Emperor, one that you work for. I hoped to work for him with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:14 pm
she narrowed her eyes at him, "and what exactly makes you think i would need you???????"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 pm
"I don't know if you would need me, but don't the force users, on both sides, have more experienced people work with the less experienced until the less experienced is more experienced. So, if I work for the Sith power in the universe, I will have a mentor. Who says it won't be you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:19 pm
sh emumbled to herself, "great, extra bagage. whatever, i'll be your mentor, but only 'cause i'm required to..."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:21 pm
"But first, as you know, we must get your Master's approval. Thus, more space flight. And I'm running out of money."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:55 am
"I already have it...he knew you would be here. I was just hoping thast you wouldn't want it." sh estarted walking, obviously unhappy at her new companion.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:56 pm
"He knew? he knows about me? How? I...I...Uh," He followed her slowly. "I didn't think that he would know me until I met him, but, wait! Who is it? Like I said, I thought the Emperor was dead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:58 pm
she turned on him, "you are foolish arn't you?????? you thought he could be defeted that easly???????, the Emperor that died was nothing more then a clone idiot!!!!!!!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:03 pm
"I am foolish." He dropped to his knees. "I...I...I don't think that the Emperor should waist his time on someone like me. I could never be good enough to be a Sith for the Emperor. I thought I could, but then I wasn't faithful enough in the Emperor's power."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:05 pm
sh erolled her eyes, "oh get up!!!!!" sh epulled him up, "stop groveling, obviously your of SOME importance! no wget up or i'll just have to tell the EMperor you decline!!!!"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 pm
"I'm not groveling. I'm getting ready to put my lightsaber through my gut."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:18 pm
she rolled her eyes again and hit him hard on the neck, he fell unconsiouse, and she took him to the Emperor...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 pm
He started to wake and made sure not to make any noises. He tried to look around while moving as little as possible so he isn't noticed to be awake.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff