Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
I Found a Picture of Robert That DIDN'T Make Me Gag!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree?
  Yah
  Noh
  Duh, I already knew he was going to be a good Edward
View Results

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:00 pm
KiraLight
RheaTheWilder
Does it really matter who plays Edward? I mean I can understand if they cast some old guy who's about to roll over and die, but it's a teenage guy, not bad looking, and he's an actor.. his career is to transform into multiple personalities... shouldn't you all be more concerned with how he portrays the character? Give the guy a chance, at least. You may actually enjoy his play in Twilight as a movie if you watch it without all the preconceptions of what it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be. Why not pay worry, when it comes out, whether or not the actors actually managed to capture the mood, the emotion, and the personality intended in the characters of Twilight?

Just because you see Edward in one way does not mean that is the concrete image that everyone should see.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't believe you actually said that. "Does it really matter who plays Edward?" Of course it does! Are you on crack? The characters make up the movie, you have to spend 2 hours of your life watching them so you better hope that the casting director picked the perfect person. Yes, he's an actor and he can pull of the acting part but Edward's most prominent feature is that he is god like beatuiful, amazingly gorgeous. That's the first thing people notice. So yeah...it does matter who plays Edward.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XD omg  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm
Zirumi
KiraLight
RheaTheWilder
Does it really matter who plays Edward? I mean I can understand if they cast some old guy who's about to roll over and die, but it's a teenage guy, not bad looking, and he's an actor.. his career is to transform into multiple personalities... shouldn't you all be more concerned with how he portrays the character? Give the guy a chance, at least. You may actually enjoy his play in Twilight as a movie if you watch it without all the preconceptions of what it SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be. Why not pay worry, when it comes out, whether or not the actors actually managed to capture the mood, the emotion, and the personality intended in the characters of Twilight?

Just because you see Edward in one way does not mean that is the concrete image that everyone should see.
I can't believe you actually said that. "Does it really matter who plays Edward?" Of course it does! Are you on crack? The characters make up the movie, you have to spend 2 hours of your life watching them so you better hope that the casting director picked the perfect person. Yes, he's an actor and he can pull of the acting part but Edward's most prominent feature is that he is god like beatuiful, amazingly gorgeous. That's the first thing people notice. So yeah...it does matter who plays Edward.
XD omg

I personally don't give, as long as he's a good actor and pulls off the part well.  

LiM3 TAFFY

Saline Everwood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:05 pm
It's ruined. I'm going to cry in my room and pray for death.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:06 pm
My life is over.
Stephenie Meyer...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?!  

tttdelle

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:46 pm
i don't know what they're thinking. if maybe he got MAJOR acting lessons and some surgery that it might work. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:01 pm
o.0.....*ish disturbed*  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm
KiraLight
RheaTheWilder

OMG well said...I'm glad I'm not the only person who finds Robert VERY unnatractive...that picture scared the living daylights out of me...I fell out of my chair in fright rofl rofl rofl I've only found one attractivepicture of him...and it was in Black and white...I swear to god if they make the rest of the Cullens ugly (especially Carlisle) I'm going to gouge the casting director's eyes out  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:16 pm
All I can say is....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk gonk  

penandpaper67

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:03 pm
Aradia Helevorn
i don't know what they're thinking. if maybe he got MAJOR acting lessons and some surgery that it might work. lol.
I don't know what I'M thinking, hanging around Gaia these days.
Maybe if people like you learned to spell and use English words in the correct context, I'd stick around. Hah.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
LMAO!!! dude that photo is like... there are no words. That guy in general looks ugly, i sure hope they use their movie magic on him, get ride of the bushy unibrows, get ride of the hair and his face and make him have longer hair that is not all rumple. yeah bad bad picture lol  

circus_freakshow

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:39 pm
Caitrina
OH MY SWEET LORD.
I didn't know it was possible to make someone look THAT ugly.
Omg. My eyes. They are bleeding. gonk

3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:54 pm
Aradia Helevorn
I dont' think he needs acting lessons..but surgery might do him some good. Maybe get his eyes done so they're the same size scream

KiraLight
Crew

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:44 pm
eyes=cool
everything else=disturbing. I will have nightmares tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:42 pm
Caitrina
OH MY SWEET LORD.
I didn't know it was possible to make someone look THAT ugly.
Omg. My eyes. They are bleeding. gonk

OH GOD!!
I almost had a heart attack when I saw that!  

Dapper Zombie

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces