Submit

Male
  Other!
View Results

xlostxinxdarknessx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:47 am
I think there is more girl goths than guy goths  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:08 pm
'Round here I'd say it's pretty evenly balanced. That is, when you can find goths.  

EvFaerAshlynn

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:11 pm
spooky_sez
Lord Charlemain Richards
spooky_sez
Rellik San
Kaishi Kyouki
From my limited goth scene (only 3 goths within 20 miles of me) there are an overwhelming majority of female goths (2/3 of them are female... I'm the male.... wheee?) But I think I know why. Males tend to be filled with testosterone, and go after the heavier stuff... say death metal, and thusly wouldn't be classified as goth.... I like the creepy though, so bring it on.

Dunno what you mean....
*turns up Man O War*

Manowar! Born to live forever more!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to see I know one of the exceptions personally. Tiny little girl who listens mainly to metal. Of course, she doesn't dress like a metalhead.
Funniest thing you've ever seen, 157 centimeter lolita singing along with her metal. Though, admittedly, it's pretty girly metal. Her favorite band is Nightwish, I believe.

Girly metal! Haha! I call it bargain bin metal.

Bully for you, then.
I think he was referring to the fact it has a female singer.
I also think he was referring to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:01 pm
DAMN THEMZ OTHER MALES!!! crying  

DioRte

xStephanx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:06 pm
DioRte
DAMN THEMZ OTHER MALES!!! crying

pH3ar n0t! It seems the numbers have swayed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:03 pm
Sloooowwwwllllllyyyy. I still get my two, even if not everybody's even ;>_>  

DioRte

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:29 am
The Goth Apple
spooky_sez
Lord Charlemain Richards
spooky_sez
Rellik San
Kaishi Kyouki
From my limited goth scene (only 3 goths within 20 miles of me) there are an overwhelming majority of female goths (2/3 of them are female... I'm the male.... wheee?) But I think I know why. Males tend to be filled with testosterone, and go after the heavier stuff... say death metal, and thusly wouldn't be classified as goth.... I like the creepy though, so bring it on.

Dunno what you mean....
*turns up Man O War*

Manowar! Born to live forever more!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to see I know one of the exceptions personally. Tiny little girl who listens mainly to metal. Of course, she doesn't dress like a metalhead.
Funniest thing you've ever seen, 157 centimeter lolita singing along with her metal. Though, admittedly, it's pretty girly metal. Her favorite band is Nightwish, I believe.

Girly metal! Haha! I call it bargain bin metal.

Bully for you, then.
I think he was referring to the fact it has a female singer.
I also think he was referring to me.

*shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:05 am
DioRte
You thought of that, so you have the first pick(s). *sets all the girls up in a row infront of you*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

xStephanx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:50 pm
ALAS!! The numbers are swayed again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:16 am
Well where i lived (in Milan) definetly there were more goth girls.
I must admit that for a while in Oslo i have seen more males goth then girls and they are hot too <3  

Raveney

Capn Cyrenaic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:15 am
I don't want to assume anything I see a pretty mixed ratio wherever I go. And also please define what you mean by goth, ideals? look? ect? I simply say male *points at self* add one to the male counter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:36 pm
XWraith_LordX
DioRte
You thought of that, so you have the first pick(s). *sets all the girls up in a row infront of you*

Score =]

Uhh, I pick those two o.o  

DioRte

xStephanx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:00 am
Uziel13
I don't want to assume anything I see a pretty mixed ratio wherever I go. And also please define what you mean by goth, ideals? look? ect?

Oish, don't even open that can of worms. Ok, too late.

Goth in this definition: identifies as Goth, listens to Goth, death rock, darkwave, industrial and related genres (metal can be included but not part of essential definition), and dresses in such a way that would be considered Goth.

However, if we're going to debate what is Goth lets have a new thread, because otherwise we're going to veer so far off topic its going to be pointless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:48 am
xStephanx
Uziel13
I don't want to assume anything I see a pretty mixed ratio wherever I go. And also please define what you mean by goth, ideals? look? ect?

Oish, don't even open that can of worms. Ok, too late.

Goth in this definition: identifies as Goth, listens to Goth, death rock, darkwave, industrial and related genres (metal can be included but not part of essential definition), and dresses in such a way that would be considered Goth.

However, if we're going to debate what is Goth lets have a new thread, because otherwise we're going to veer so far off topic its going to be pointless.

I think if you made a thread on what is goth it will be locked >>;; Since it's been done so many times. But I'm not positive.

ShadowLotus

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces