http://darklilly45.deviantart.com/art/Alice-Cullen-75168487  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:02 pm
Edward:

User Image

Bella:

User Image

they match lol
just some fast doodles I did one day

You can find more Twilight art (that aren't doodles) on my website http://alexisneo.deviantart.com : )  

alexisneo

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:44 am
I heart Your work! is it done on the comp? by hand? or a combo of the two?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:56 pm

Aww, alexisneo, your Jacob looks so sad!
You're extremly good, though!
heart

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

mizzshy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:44 pm
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

What media do you use? i use color pencil mostly.

Yeah, colouring pencils and a pen to outline so that I have nice edges... The ones I've drawn for them so far are just in normal grey HB pencil, and they've just been shaded. The only thing I like is Edward's hair. Anyway, I'll post them once my laptop is up and running again (it got a virus over MSN).

the best way i get tones is to overlap. but you have to shade with one color and then start again with the blend color. just start where the first gets lighter and color over it. the trick is to not press too hard unless you want it that color exactly or little changed. it's all about pressure.

you can kind of see what i mean in my pics. the link is at the beginning of this topic so you can see how it would come out. my free webs account might have some better examples.

Yes, I know about blending, that's not a problem... It's more a case of the fact that the only pencils I have are a limited colour range... I need to get some nicer ones really... *le sigh*

ah, i just use crayola. lol

Same here, just half of mine are missing lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:58 pm
alexisneo
Edward:

User Image

Bella:

User Image

they match lol

You can find more Twilight art (that aren't doodles) on my website http://alexisneo.deviantart.com : )

i love your work!  

Fifii

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:19 am
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn
mizzshy
Aradia Helevorn

What media do you use? i use color pencil mostly.

Yeah, colouring pencils and a pen to outline so that I have nice edges... The ones I've drawn for them so far are just in normal grey HB pencil, and they've just been shaded. The only thing I like is Edward's hair. Anyway, I'll post them once my laptop is up and running again (it got a virus over MSN).

the best way i get tones is to overlap. but you have to shade with one color and then start again with the blend color. just start where the first gets lighter and color over it. the trick is to not press too hard unless you want it that color exactly or little changed. it's all about pressure.

you can kind of see what i mean in my pics. the link is at the beginning of this topic so you can see how it would come out. my free webs account might have some better examples.

Yes, I know about blending, that's not a problem... It's more a case of the fact that the only pencils I have are a limited colour range... I need to get some nicer ones really... *le sigh*

ah, i just use crayola. lol

Same here, just half of mine are missing lol.

Lol. i remember at one point that i could fill a shopping bag with my colored pencils. it was rather funny. but now i have one lonely box of 72 colors that i use. lol. quite cheap too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:56 am
sorry, I'm a twilight musician/dancer. I can't draw sad  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:58 am
hmm maybe i should make a topic about that... would anyone post anything on there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:50 am
Aradia Helevorn
I heart Your work! is it done on the comp? by hand? or a combo of the two?

Thank you! <333

The ones I posted here are just done on the computer, but normally it's a combo of the two ^-^  

alexisneo

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:20 am
^ ^ i wish i had that option. All my work is done by hand and takes for ever to do. lol. and they're not that great...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:48 pm
alexisneo
Edward:

User Image

Bella:

User Image

they match lol

I heart you yay anime style heart heart heart heart  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:50 pm
OMG alexisneo i love your work! I looked through your Dev account and you have some great work! i love the bella and edward ones.. omg.. -starry eyes-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:00 pm
http://www.freewebs.com/elfwitcharadia/myartwork.htm

thats some of my other art work. they're sort of old though so they're not that good. Teresia is pry the most recent. i have issues getting to a scanner so my updated stuff is on hold.  

Aradia Helevorn

Pnytenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:29 pm
I drew a couple of stuff.... #1. I can't find it.... #2. i'm working on something else... it's a gaia thing though....  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff