Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think my theory is right?
  Yes..although I hate to admit it.
  Yes! Edward deserves it.
  No! It couldn't happen...it wouldn't!
  I have absolutly no clue and think you should fforget about it.
View Results

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:51 pm
Lovely Tangerine
Lyxsing
I'm still hoping for a happy ending. I'm sorry, but I really don't see Bella and Jacob together, but I'm not sure I want him to die either. I think Jacob's gonna imprint on Leah, the girl werewolf. That would solve a lot of problems.
Isn't imprinting an immediate thing? Since Jacob and Leah have already met, he can't imprint on her. I could be wrong about it being immediate. It's been awhile since I read the part about imprinting.

Wow, I think your right! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:09 am
Yea I don't want anyone to die. I like Jacob and Edward and all those peole who say Jacob is annoying and should die...well then there would be no book called New Moon now would there, and the story would be shortened. Anyways i do beleive that the wedding is gong to be interrupted...but I'm not sure by who. And we all kow Jacob did not imprint Bella at all so we all know they won't be together. I just want Bella and Jake to e friends and Edward and Bella together. But then again this is Stephanie's book and she shall do what she pleases. No matter the outcome...I'll still read her books.  

Kayu Ryukai

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:58 pm
okay at first when i was talking with my friend about what would be a sucky ending for breaking dawn i was thinking no character should and cant die but now im thinking what if like after bella is turned or after the wedding or something that the voultri (did i spell that right?) will come into the picture and learn that werewolves are real and like the cullens might help try to fight back against them since the wolves helped them out but in the middle of the fight jacob gets killed by like jane or Aro
I mean i want a happy ending like twilight its ended happily but there was this huge sad part where bella nearly died and edwards first thoughts on suicide came into play but they still were in love and alive. So of course something Huge and i mean Huge will happen in the book and i really think that Jakes going to die. As much as SM likes jacob and the fans that like him theres nothing that proves he isn't going to die. and people who think Bella will die i dont think that could happen i mean the Story is being told from Bells point of view. but who knows we can only (saddly) wait till this August

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Stephenie Meyer said it herself that she likes happy endings. The only thing is who's happy ending does she want. I really think Bella and Edward will get together because if she was really going to put Jake and Bella together wouldn't she make him imprint on her? Well that's just my thoughts on this crazy matter.

The only way to find out for sure is wait until August 2, 2008
gonk THATS TO FREAKING FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!! STEPHENIE MEYER PLEASE I AM GOING TO DIE OF ANXIETY IF THIS SUMMER DOESN'T GO BY FAST ENOUGH FOR ME. crying  

Creative-berry-genius

alicecullen021

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:43 pm
I think Breaking Dawn will be loosely based on A Midsummer Nights Dream, since we already had loosly based on Romeo And Julliet. I don't want a truly happy ending, but I would like Edward and Bella to get married (and keep all of there promises ^.^) and for Jake to get resolved. My whole theory is kind of messed up.
Here it goes,
Edward= Lysander,
Bella= Hermia,
Jake= Demetrius,
Jane= Helena

It doesn't make much sense, but it would be interesting to have a werewolf/vampire relationship. I would also like to think that if my theory is right (which I doubt) that Jane would end up killing Jake in the end.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:18 pm
-ponders-
Read this thread has made me crazy, but I wonder what would happen if Bella becomes a vampire, goes crazy and kills say Charlie or whatnot
I'm not sure who I want to die
Bella's death would probably make me fall off of my couch/chair/whatnot
Edward dying would be a twisted ending >: D
Jacob's death would make me ungodly happy, though.
-laughs evily-  

Kaisa xX

Sawgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:10 pm
Rose Apple
I dislike Jacob...I'll be pretty upset if Jacob ends up with Bella.

*disagrees with the first part...partially...he's a piss off but she did hurt him, too*
*agrees with the second part*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 am
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Honestly, in a way I hope that
the ending is sad. It'd make it
interesting and worth reading.
Maybe like Edward and Bella
die together or something like
if the Volturi convicted them of
something and they both had
to pay the price. That I think
would be a cool ending.

I'm not trying to be pesimistic(sp)
but that ending would make
readers more emotionally
tied to the book, and I'm personally
a Ed/Bel fan and I'd like to see an
ending like it. The situation I described
would be very sad, but also very romantic
because if at all cost they can't live without
each other and they would rather die
(like R & J) together. Happily ever after
stories seem to be predictable and
uninteresting. Adding a twist makes
the story (at least to me) more
attractive and interesting.

On a side note... even though I
REALLY dislike Jacob, in a
way I'll be sad if he died in the
story.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

La Beaute

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:58 pm
I think that Mrs. Meyer loves her characters way too much to kill them all off. I think the title of the book kind of for tells how it will end. It's the breaking of dawn, a new day, a new beginging, light shead on a world that was in darkness.

I expect that there's going to be a few surprises, maybe the death of one of the 'good guys' but over all, I feel that we'll have a happy ending.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:50 pm
I was Wondering does anybody really think that maybe Bella will get With Jacob?!?

I"m Team Edward...and i really hope Bella stays with Edward

xScarlet Bellax

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:30 pm
Zirumi
There's been a lot of speculation about where it's headed. She makes a lot of references to Romeo and Juliet, and Wuthering Heights...which I think are both tragedies. I hope Twilight doesn't turn that way though

---as a side note
I am reading Romeo and Juliet right now...at school...and the part I got was the nurse, and uh, she has a boob obsession I swear. I think its like Act 1 scene 3

The nurse is out of control!
She's like that thoughout the entire play too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am all for Jacob getting killed off (along with Harry Potter) I don't think that's going to happen. I think we're all looking much too deeply into information we know little about. They put what they do in prefaces and quotes to lead us in the wrong direction and to make us go mildly insane whilst we wait for the book's release. So, we just all need to calm down and wait until we have read the book, mmkay?

Also, yes Romeo does kill Paris, but that's because Paris attacks him, and Paris gets fair warning to.
Romeo says "don't tempt a desparate man" or something like that, but Paris persists and then dies. So if you actually think about it, Paris is alot like Jacob in this situation, he just won't let up! So, we could draw the conclusion that, like Paris and Romeo, we may get to have an Edward and Jacob face-off, and of course, Jacob will loose.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:50 pm
eek.
i've been scared that bella would die, but the book is in her perspective so that probably won't happen.
but my friend told me that vampire wise (and this is in reference to the book cover) queen vampires usually wear white, and bella is a girl, so that could correspond, and edward would be the pawn, and pawns sacrifice themselves for the queen.
i think jacob will kidnap bella or something, and try to kill her so she can't become a vampire, and edward will sacrifice himself fighting jacob to save bella....
i hope not though.  

drea lee

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:07 am
stephenie meyer said that twilgiht saga is going to end with an ending that it deserves. stephenie meyer doesnt use refrences of her books twice so the romeo and juliet thing? not going to happen. just think of midsummers dream and guess another, most of the ones that shes refering to are shakespear work and they end up opposite usually of what he wrote. jacob could die. volutri already checked in. except for thaat volturi secretary who got a dark look from alice. and who says that the angel is a good uy and that he's going to die, not saying that jacob is a good guy, more like a nuetral brat. and just because an angel falls doesnt mean that it dies.  
breakingdawn25 rolled 17 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 4, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 1, 3, 4, 3, 1, 2, 1, 2 Total: 40 (17-68)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 am
not to mention that she said that there will be a possibility that she will continue on with the story, how would it be a hit when bella and edward are no more? and she said for sure that she was going to write the story in edwards point of view so edward isnt going to die. and bella is written in the point of viewnow so most likely she wont die. however, jacob, not so much. but im not saying he's going to die, just i don think that stephenie meyer would do that. they say that jacob black is her faorite character in the book anyway.i know, stupid, edward the best, but what can you do?  

breakingdawn25

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:04 am
Didn't say it would happen, but I'm more of a lovers-die-together reader than a happily ever after with a problem free life reader. I'd love an ending like that. Will it happen? Most likely not. =P  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff