Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blegh.
  -_-
View Results

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:30 pm
><;
It's just annoying for me... Cause he's making us learn all the structures and chemical formula and crap...
; ~;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:34 pm
Chemical formulas?! Eww. And structures, too? I hate those structures. Pretty sure I ignored that part of the review. <.< I was an undedicated student.  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:37 pm
D;
I have to MEMORIZE the sugar ones...
; ~;
Ew ew ew ew ew... I JUST WANT TO BE A CHEF!
T -T

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:41 pm
Aww. It's annoying when you're forced to take classes that don't interest you.  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:46 pm
D:
Nothing interests me! I'm just good at it!
-is in honors Biology-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:51 pm
Nothing interests you? At all? That's kinda scary.

I wasn't in honors biology. Wasn't worth it to me. I took honors chemistry, though, and got the new teacher who was never there. We were all behind the entire year.  

NightIntent

Devil Nightlord_Dante

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:05 pm
Nothing pisses me off more than a ******** STUPID GIRL (no offence) but hos like Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson & Bruttney Spears make it LEGAL to acutally rape and murder stupid rich blondes.... I'm just glad my baby sister didn't turn out like that...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:13 pm
Well let me tell you what I hate. I hate having to get up at 4:30am to be at work by 6:00am. I LOVE my job but I'll be damned if I like getting up at the asscrack of dawn.  

Faerie Kae

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

NightIntent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:28 pm
Faerie Kae
Well let me tell you what I hate. I hate having to get up at 4:30am to be at work by 6:00am. I LOVE my job but I'll be damned if I like getting up at the asscrack of dawn.

During my senior year of high school, I used to have to wake up--on weekends--at 4:00 on Saturdays and 5:00 on Sundays so that I could be at work by 5:00 and 6:00, respectively. And I hated my job.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:35 pm
Takeshi no Hayabusa
Nothing pisses me off more than a ******** STUPID GIRL (no offence) but hos like Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson & Britney Spears make it LEGAL to acutally rape and murder stupid rich blondes.... I'm just glad my baby sister didn't turn out like that...

Wait, what? I'm confused~  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:57 pm
D:
Not really...
D;
It's all just annoying school work to me.
> 3 <

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:26 pm
NekoGod
D:
Not really...
D;
It's all just annoying school work to me.
> 3 <

Hmm. Interesting. I love a bunch of different subjects. Pretty much everything except math and chemistry, out of the subjects I've done so far.  

NightIntent

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces