Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Captain Olimar (rant about Brawl characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:31 pm
darkslasherX
Oh no, the original topic is returning. -_-
They released Olimar's attacks today. It looks like most of them use Pikmin, which he picks using a standard special move. Now for his Final Smash... Probably going to be a massive pile of Pikmin, about 100 strong, jumping onto the stage all at once, then dying.

yeah I saw his moves, and I actually have to admit they didn't seem to bad, it was kind of intereting how there were lotso f different pikmin for different purposes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:17 am
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

whine whine whine.
don't speak for all of the people in general.
whine whine whine.

Because I don't have a reputation for unjustly banning people. Oh wait, yes I do.

Lol its not like I;m going to be staying in this guild much longer after the tourney, so in 4-5 weeks I won't have to listen to you be a pompous jackass anyway.

4-5 weeks? I was thinking 4-5 minutes.

lol oh really? Do it then. FInd someone to do the scoreboard, not like anyone is participating anymore. And how will I post in the tournment thing? Of thats right I'll use a mule. Oh you've got me shivering in my boots. Seriously, can't you just let me have my own opinion? I mean its just a game and you want to ban me from this near dead guild for not liking what you like. Thats mature.

Not banning for having an opinion. I respect that.

I ban for insulting me. About 3 times in the last 10 minutes.

And mule? Great! Ban evasion! How hard is it to spot out a mule and ban it too?
'I only insulted you for you insulting me, so then you should receive the same punishment if I am correct.
And as for the mule, you have no right to ban it since the only time ito wuld post in the league. I only post here out of boredom or when its about other video games.

Who said anything about the ban being fair? And I didn't necessairy insult you either. I commented on how you were speaking for others as though your opinion is also the general view.

Also, if you're banned, that would include all of your alternate accounts because sadly, they're also you.

As for the moves, I am loving that recovery move.  

Shigeru the Hero

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:58 am
Deathguiser
Pay Per Cuts
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

I didn't see this as why, but as why not?

And there really is no reason for him not to be in the game.

I think there are plaenty of cooler characters or better suited characters from ohter nintendo classics that would have done really well in the game

Like?

sorry i was making a list, heres some charaters I would have prefered, and accoridng to a couple of message boards other people would have been happy too I guess.

Bowser Jr.
Megaman
Nights
Bomberman(i think he was nintendo?)
black shadow from F-Zero
Black knight from fire emblem
Lucario (They had mewtwo last game, so it kind of makes sense.)
Wolf O' Donell (Star Fox)
Wind Waker link instead of kid link or whatever.
Zant (Legend of zelda)

Theres some interesting ones.

@ Shigeru t(-.-t) since I really dont give a ********, thats all I have to say mrgreen

I don't think you understand the marketing aspect of the dojo. Like it or not, most casual players don't know who Zant and Black Shadow are. They do know who Diddy Kong and Captain Olimar are though, giving the game much more popularity.

All of the "hardcore" nintendo fans are already on board, afterall. wink

And note: No one is getting banned right now, but keep up this s**t and you guys will be. This is not even good flaming, it's just pointless argueing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 am
Stop expecting good flames coming from me. Or anyone of our little club of Pokemon players.

We know we're far too immature to be in your presence, so you can really stop pointing it out.

P.S. I have no plans to improve.  

Shigeru the Hero

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:09 am
Shigeru K
Stop expecting good flames coming from me. Or anyone of our little club of Pokemon players.

We know we're far too immature to be in your presence, so you can really stop pointing it out.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember pointing this out more than once.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:48 am
Jonnnn
Deathguiser
Pay Per Cuts
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Shigeru K

I didn't see this as why, but as why not?

And there really is no reason for him not to be in the game.

I think there are plaenty of cooler characters or better suited characters from ohter nintendo classics that would have done really well in the game

Like?

sorry i was making a list, heres some charaters I would have prefered, and accoridng to a couple of message boards other people would have been happy too I guess.

Bowser Jr.
Megaman
Nights
Bomberman(i think he was nintendo?)
black shadow from F-Zero
Black knight from fire emblem
Lucario (They had mewtwo last game, so it kind of makes sense.)
Wolf O' Donell (Star Fox)
Wind Waker link instead of kid link or whatever.
Zant (Legend of zelda)

Theres some interesting ones.

@ Shigeru t(-.-t) since I really dont give a ********, thats all I have to say mrgreen

I don't think you understand the marketing aspect of the dojo. Like it or not, most casual players don't know who Zant and Black Shadow are. They do know who Diddy Kong and Captain Olimar are though, giving the game much more popularity.

All of the "hardcore" nintendo fans are already on board, afterall. wink

And note: No one is getting banned right now, but keep up this s**t and you guys will be. This is not even good flaming, it's just pointless argueing.
but almost everybody knows zant. I guess you do have a point though, still I wish they could show something better to start people off with.

P.S. I know i wasn't getting banned.  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:21 pm
Jonnnn
Shigeru K

I guess it should be "you needn't point it out" then.

And I don't know Zant. Or Black Knight. Or Black Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:00 pm
Raike99
Jonnnn
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Because of you not liking him actually.
so your telling me that you wanted him in the game?

I did, actually. D:
Pikmin FTW.
lol. smile  

Zephyr TruFeld

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Shigeru K
Jonnnn
Shigeru K

I guess it should be "you needn't point it out" then.

And I don't know Zant. Or Black Knight. Or Black Shadow.

zant: boss from legend of zelda and the twlight princess.
Black Knight: coolest fire emblem enemy ever
black shadow: captain falcons rival guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:38 pm
awesome job. If they put wolf in there I might have trouble deciding between him and ike. It would be so cool to beat up fox users with wolf XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:03 pm
Deathguiser
awesome job. If they put wolf in there I might have trouble deciding between him and ike. It would be so cool to beat up fox users with wolf XD

Wolf=Fox's alternate costume. What's the point of making a charater if he's so similar.  

Harrison Richardson

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:26 pm
Wolf needs to be an assist trophy. Flies and shoots the battlefield.

That or Peppy. Barrel roll.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:12 pm
actually, that would be kind of dumb since well fox is a fox and wolf is a wolf. I think he should just be a character. I mean they made young link, and he IS the same as link, only younger. I hate assist trophies, but I guess its better than no wolf at all.  

Deathguiser

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:56 pm
Deathguiser
actually, that would be kind of dumb since well fox is a fox and wolf is a wolf. I think he should just be a character. I mean they made young link, and he IS the same as link, only younger. I hate assist trophies, but I guess its better than no wolf at all.

Young link, Ganondorf, Roy, and Falco piss me off. What's the point of making a clone of another with slightly different moves and movement/power? Im not saying that he should not be in the game but I he would pretty much be the new Falco.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff