Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Way of the Ninja (Shippuden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:26 am
Sakata walked around konoha like any odinary person except she was blind"Hey I spy with my little eye somthing ugly"yelled a random boy as she walked by"Is it you?"she replied calmly"Hey you have alot of nerve saying that for someone who can't see!"he yelled back taking a step towards her"and you have a lot of nerve by saying that for someone who can see"thats did it the boy ran up to her getting ready to punch her and as soon as he did she grabbed his fist and twisted then she unsheathed her katana and put it on his wrist"now would you rather have me break you wrist or cut it off"she said with vemon in her voice"Please please I'm sorry"he pleaded.Sakata let go of his wrist and sheathed her sword again"now learn some manners"she said and walked away  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:46 am
*The Bloody Fang caught up to Deida and Deidara. She took out her naginata and threw it in front of them. Then she made fire block their way as she appeared in front of them*

"Let the girl go...or I'll have to make you...besides...out organisations ARE rivals right?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:15 am
Name: Jynx Lakito

Abilities:The Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken?) style of combat aims to damage the body's chakra circulatory system, thus inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra circulatory system, causing the targeted area to rupture or divert flow. Alternatively, or as an additional effect, the same method can be used to damage the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra circulatory system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name. Because the chakra circulatory system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively and thus it is exclusive to the Hyuga clan. As there is no way to train the internal organs to become stronger, this technique is capable of causing damage no matter how physically powerful the opponent is.

What Changed about them: after he found his father he went and trained under him for 2 years he found out the secret to his heritage and unlocked his latent power to go to a level beyond any demons

BIO:After fighting Orochimaru he decided to train intill he was ready to face him again

weapon: Swords and Daggers

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:39 am
*The Bloody Fang glared at Deidara*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:47 pm
Tobi followed after. I'll have to tell Tsunade about Fujuki joining the Akatsuki. This Bloody Fang person seems familiar. He found them standing near each other. He decided he would take off the mask and cloak. He put on his headband and walked over to where they were. "Woah what's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:05 pm
*The Bloody Fang picked up her naginata and aimed it at Tobi*

"STAY BACK! This is my battle...unless...hes chicken"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:29 pm
Deidara gave her an evil look "srry not now, i have to get my sister home right away"
"BROTHER!I DONT WANNA GO HOME YET!"
"I dont care........you have remembered to much today" he said as he made a few hand signs and they poofed away  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 pm
*The Bloody Fang dissapear and appeared behind Deidara and threw him into a rock wall*

"NO WAY!" *she turns to Fujuki/Deida and whispers* "Run..."  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:56 pm
((You do know he wasn't Tobi anymore he changed out of his stuff back into your cousin lol))

Santinzo was confused. "Um what just happened?" He shook his head a couple times. "Time to report to Tsunade." He then jumped away to the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:11 pm
(sorry)

*Chihiro pinned Deidara to an edge of a cliff, grabbed Deida by her hand and ran*

"You can take cover at our hideout...you will be safe with the Akanses around!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:14 pm
((It's ok just letting you know.))

Santinzo landed on the village wall. "Tsunade won't be happy." He said as he then sighed. He then ran to the Hokage Tower to report the unfortunate news to Tsunade. He knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:17 pm
Tsunade: come in Santinzo. Whats wrong?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Santinzo walked in. "I have bad news. Fujuki well now Deida joined the Akatsuki. I can't finish the mission now. I can't kill Fujuki you know that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:20 pm
Tsunade: I understand...but did you find the Bloody Fang?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:23 pm
"Well I saw her but she said she's the same age as Fujuki." Santinzo said he knew Tsunade knew where he was going with this. "I think she may be my cousin but I'm not sure considering lots of people are born in a year but she seemed angry that Deidara took off with Fujuki." Santinzo finished looking at the floor ashamed of his assumption.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff