89%
 89%  [ 26 ]
Tie
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

Kakashi_The_Master

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:54 pm
I'd say Itachi. Itachi because he already mastered sharingan and killed most of his family. (that show off.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:31 am
itachi 3nodding  

Mean-Azn-Bitch

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:14 am
itachi! he has never shown his full strength before and he IS the reason that orochimaru-chan (lol sorry... i has to... sweatdrop ) left akatsuki  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:11 pm
I vote for Itachi. From what little I've seen of either at them, I think I'd be more afraid of Itachi, rather than Orochimaru (if anyone's seen The AMV Before Halloween you'd understand).  

Rahli

Distinct Lunatic

2,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Loiterer 100

jba123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:48 pm
itachi no competition that my opinion  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:22 pm
In my opinion, the only person who can kill Itachi is the Kyuubi. He just plain kicks a**! Of course there is the whole becoming blind thing... Then people could touch him, lol.  

GumboTFPAPC

Rammenstein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:29 pm
I say Itachi, AND I HAVE THE PROOF!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/11279767/  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:03 am
I would say Itachi because he has the Shrangan. They are both probaly an even match but I like Itachi better.  

A Sneaky Fox Ninja

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:27 am
Itachi of course. I think this was mention earlier but yeah Orochimaru even claimed that Itachi is stronger than him and that there is no way he could take his body anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:28 am
Orochimaro would win.. *not that i'm a fan of him ok*

.. He'd just resurrect a few Kage(s) and *poof* Itachi might really be able to put up a good but i don't think he can handle Orochimaro. Itachi even fled from Jiriaya so you can just imagine the Sannin level powers... and experience will also be one critical factor in a battle. Orochimaro can even put up with the other two sannins at the same time.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:29 pm
since orochimaru got his arms back (spoiler!!! sorry sweatdrop ) hes only sat on his butt doing nothing while itachi, kisame, and the rest of akatsuki have *spoiler!!! pm me if u wanna know*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:30 pm
A Sneaky Fox Ninja
I would say Itachi because he has the Shrangan. They are both probaly an even match but I like Itachi better.
yeah! orochimaru might know tons of stuff but that doesnt help if you are suffering from mangekyou!  

the_fourth_hokage

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:36 pm
ive read the whole manga and if anyone can kill a jinchuuriki (people like naruto and gaara) and extract the tailed beast, the are really powerful, orochimaru can play with his curse marks while itachis getting tailed beasts (and which is stronger? ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Silly Genji
Well, you see... When the guys are fighting in sn epic battle, Jiraya comes along and makes Gamabunta sit on the bastards and poof. We are rid of two of the biggest jerks in all of Naruto! Yay. Now... how do we kill Sasuke...
itachi's too quick for that fat frog to crush, besides, he mostly uses kage bunshins to do the dirty work anyway so jiraya would proabably miss  

the_fourth_hokage

the_fourth_hokage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:48 pm
look at my sig, on the one with itachi, replace kakashi with orochimmaru  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items