Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 pm
(...)

Walt walks around. "I need someone to fight. I'll end up getting into a fight with another angel and get into trouble again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:31 pm
kat was flying around in heaven (i think i was an angle i dont rember XDDD) when she was called 2 attack walt and keep him away from the gates  

ikat-kun

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 pm
''hey angel dudes, i bring news from the depths of you know where'' kitty shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 pm
(What the He.... Heaven?)

Walt walked towards his little office that he had made. Which is in the direction of the gates, but he will turn before he gets to them.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 pm
''it is i kitty darkis, your sneaky fiend, i mean friend'' she shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:39 pm
Walt ran up to the gate to see what was going on.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:41 pm
'' come on, hurry up and let me in, i think i know something you will find valuable and it's true this time'' she shouted.''its me kitty, your eyes in you know where.''  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:47 pm
Walt came up to the gate. "I nearly got killed the last time you came. In fact, if I had been mortal, I would have died. So no, I will not let you in." He talked to the gate keeper. "Make sure you don't let her in without a key master."

(That is supposed to be a Ghostbusters reference.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:50 pm
''oh come on, i think that i will take a form men wont fight over this time, and i also think there might be a war being planned in you know where. i also wont bring alcohol, so please let me in, i'll give you anything you want'' she shouted pleading. her pleading was rare as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:55 pm
He turned to her. "Do you even remember that day? That was when the war started. You told some lies, pretended to be some people, and then the war started. Do you really think that anyone will trust you after that?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:59 pm
'' i'm sorry please forgive me, i couldn't control myself, my purpose in life is to cause mayhem, not that i ever had a life, stuck as some limbo creature all my time, i will do anything, even swear an oath to you guys up here. i break all the rules, but never a promise. i can't break a promise. so please i beg you......'' she was on her hands and knees and trying to sink futher showing her unworthiness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:04 pm
Walt sighed. "Crack open the gates." He the gates cracked open. "No." He whacked her on the head with a Holy Golf Club. "Close the gates." They closed before she could get in.

(That was a Dogma reference.)

(I now must go. So long.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:10 pm
(ok)

''by the way, did i mention, i could bring the whole of hell here which is the thing only i can do, and they will all be war wanting. or i could fight with you cause i know you want a fight but not with an angel so the almighty whatitsname wont re-kill you'' she said. she was trying to threaten and flatter one might work. ''by the way i could always pledge allegiance to you and become you slave for eternity and protect you with my life like thing'' she was trying everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:47 pm
Raziel poofed next to Kitty in a cloud of black fire. "Ooh! The Legendary Kitty Darkis was just shot down! That's gotta hurt!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:00 pm
Sarrah was just watching she came over whats going on over here Sarrah looked at them as she did she smiled not knowing if it was good or bad?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff