53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:35 pm
Name: Kay
Race: Vampire
Age(looks and true): 30 (looks 16)
About: As a humen her parents where murdered in front of her when she was a todler she was shuffled bettwen foster homes at 14 she ran and lived on the streats where she was found by a vampire who changed her on a wim and soon left her when he found that humen blood revolted her she then wandered and eventualy found her way to forks she thinks she is the only vegatarien vampire she dousn't know about the cullens or warewolfes
Eyes: gold
when hungry: black
height: 5’ 2”
Power: she has never had any problem being around humens
weakness: humen blood makes her puke
other: she may gain more abilaties latter after all she's still young as far as vamps go

User Image

Kay walked into the cafateria and a bowl of ramen landed on her head she wiped her eyes and threw a pudding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:11 pm
Under her breath, Gina mumbled "witch..." before she went to the back doors of the cafeteria and left. She went straight into the rain and saw Ash. She wasn't sure if she should go talk to her or not, so she just sat on a bench in the middle of an open space. Her head hung low in shame, thinking how stupid it was for a vampire to fight with a witch.  

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 pm
Ginakage Uchiha
Under her breath, Gina mumbled "witch..." before she went to the back doors of the cafeteria and left. She went straight into the rain and saw Ash. She wasn't sure if she should go talk to her or not, so she just sat on a bench in the middle of an open space. Her head hung low in shame, thinking how stupid it was for a vampire to fight with a witch.

((not witch, WICKEN))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm
Jessica laughed too. "I guess your right." She walked really fast out onto the small overhang that was above the door. It was raining, again. She looked around to make sure that no admins. were around and dashed to the nearest restroom. Her clothes and hair had food in it, she needed to wash them out.  

3differentsides

Kindly Sage

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:56 pm
medusa56
Ginakage Uchiha

((not witch, WICKEN))

((But isn't that just a witch that heals?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:57 pm
Ginakage Uchiha
medusa56
Ginakage Uchiha

((not witch, WICKEN))

((yes, but there's a difference. Witches got hung, Wickens did not))  

medusa56

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm
medusa56
Ginakage Uchiha
medusa56
Ginakage Uchiha

((not witch, WICKEN))

((I know there's a difference... but she's still a type of witch. And because she was insulting her, it would be best to use 'witch'... for dramatic effect.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:00 pm
Ginakage Uchiha
medusa56
Ginakage Uchiha
medusa56
Ginakage Uchiha

((not witch, WICKEN))

((I know there's a difference... but she's still a type of witch. And because she was insulting her, it would be best to use 'witch'... for dramatic effect.))

((fine, whatever, let's just get on with the roleplay.))  

medusa56

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:35 pm
((*waiting for something to happen*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:39 pm
((well I already left, so you'll have to think of something))  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:01 pm
(uh, I'm pretty sure it's spelled wiccan...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 pm
mugglegirl713
(uh, I'm pretty sure it's spelled wiccan...)

((I don't think it reletivley matter's at this point))  

medusa56

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 am
((May I join?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:11 pm
Kittycharm
((May I join?))

((sure, just fill out a form, there's no specified one, so you can make it up or borrow one from another roleplay))  

medusa56

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:49 pm
((alright))

Name: Kitten
Race: Human
About: Just moving in to forks, she's very shy. Her blood is very tempting to vampires, and it smells like tropical fruits, but she doesn't know vampires exist.
Eyes: Brown
height: 4ft 11'

User Image  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out