Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:42 pm
"Thanks. No one in the teacher's lounge ever replies to me. crying It's weird."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:11 pm
Tabby walks into the lavatory not thinking about where she was going as she was on the run from a very angry Peeves who she had called a 'big fat dung face!'. Peeves didn't seem to take to this very kindly so he started pelting ink pelets at her and had hit her in the head causing her once black heat-straightend hair to shrivel back to their original curls. "Can someone help me get this ink out of my hair? Stupid Peeves hit me on the top of my head causing my blonde hair to turn black." Tabby says, keeping the fact that she brought this upon her self to herself.  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:15 pm
"Child, what would you do without me?" Katie chuckles as she takes a paper towel, wets it, and begins to attack Tabby's hair with it. "There, it's out, but your inky hair did stain my robes," Katie jokes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm
"Chap, I have a feeling I would be perfectly insane if you were not here." Tabby says taking out her wand and straighting her back out with it. "Thanks for helping. Oh come now Vickey, the ink will come out!"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm
"Oh. And I was afraid it had stained my robes forever," Katie says, using sarcasm. "Nickey, you've got to teach me to do that! My hair always needs to be straightened."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm
*Summer turns to the girls.*
Hold still.
Scourgify!
*Both girls's robes were now immaculate.*
Your welcome! Haha.
[OOc-I applied!]]

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm
"Yay!!! I'm looking forward to taking Transfiguration. Are you Tabby?" Katie asks, excited now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm
"Yes, very much so!!!" Tabby says just as excited! " Katie," Tabby says now using sarcasm, "Your hair is the curliest thing Ive ever seen. Why would you want to straighten it?"  

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:19 pm
"Just for kicks," Katie replies, narrowing her eyes. "Are you going to actually show up for my class this term, Tabby?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:40 pm
If I do get the position, than hopefully the people that join will be rather dedicated to the class. I hope to make it exciting enough to the point where no one wants to miss it. There may be a penalty for unexcused absences of more than 3 days without warning... but perhaps not. I'm not that mean...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm
Sam walks into the lavatory and washes her hands. "Hello everyone. How are you?" Sam said while fixing her hair in the mirror.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm
Hello Sam! We were just chatting...whats new with you?
*She says as she too returns to the mirror to fix her hair*

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm
"Yes, I think that that is a good idea, Summer. This term my students just didn't show up after they signed up. I actually looked really biased because no one but Slytherins did any work," Katie says. "Hiya, Sam."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm
Ya, I saw what you said in the hourglass tallies. But it isn't your fault you taught potions, a much loved Slytherin subject. It's to be expected that it would be mostly Slytherins, but all of them? It was weird...  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm
"I'm not complaining, though. It helped us get the most points, which is really cool," Katie says, glowing.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff