Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:04 pm
kat sat in the back of the room but she instantly stiffened up as soon as echo walked in "crud.." she muttered  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:24 pm
Echo looks around and felt the air rise up on her neck, she sat as far away from kat as possible, shuddering she pulls out her notebook and starts writing important notes to herself  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:31 pm
kat did the same being very careful not 2 lose control she tryed consentrateing on the class and ignore echo as best as possibal  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:35 pm
During class her eyes kept wondering off towards kat "great, i have a class with one of them?" she thought, trying to hold in her hiss and growl. she sucks in a breath and keeps writing.  

Aprilbaby1

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:36 pm
after she got to school, she walked to her first class, completely nervouse about it. She sat down and waited for it to begin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:49 pm
hey everyone!! I do believe that I should join about now? 4laugh )

name: Alice
hair: black
eyes: blue
extra:
pic:
User Image
type: vamp  

lady chava

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:50 pm
Walt got done and got ready for his day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:51 pm
Echo had her hands gripping her desk, holding her breath "GOD!! please let this class be over" she whimpers, staring at the clock, wanting it to hurry up  

Aprilbaby1

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:03 pm
at the end of class she tryed to walk gracfully out of the room, but failed miserably. she tripped and fell to her knees, bright red blush filling her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:04 pm
Right when the bell rang, echo jumped out of her seat and quickly walked out of the room, down the hall she saw a girl trip, she giggles a little before walking over and helping her up "you should try and be careful next time" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:08 pm
she blushed crimson, "i.....um.......sorry..." she turned away. "i'm Bella Swan."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:08 pm
Walt got there in casual clothes compared to the traveling clothes he had been wearing. He had a cross hanging from his neck and it was made of blessed wood. "Let's hope that they don't know that they don't really do anything."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

lady chava

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:11 pm
Alice was hunting, so she had an air of 'tense' around her. Her time was growing short, because she had to go to school the next day, so she stalked at a quicker pace than usual, a red fox down the path. She attacked, then dug in for her last meal for the month.

(Boo!! i'm scary!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Echo smiles "its not your fault" she laughs lightly "nice to meet you Bella, Im Echo" she looks at her "whats your next class?"  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces