Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:33 pm
"Er.....hey um do you have any bandages cuz the glass in my arm is making my blood drip on your floor......."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm
sees the blood O.O "Uh yea" gets a bag from under her beg fast and coveres the cut "There all better" mrgreen  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:29 pm
sweatdrop "uh.....yeah when i went to the park i had a lot on my mind.....i think i am gonna go to my house one more time and leave......i'm not going back there"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:42 pm
0.o nods but is a bit confused "......."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:33 am
"yea" *laughs nervously* "my home is not the best place to be in....."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:45 pm
"why not?" she said with a concerned lok on her face.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:20 am
"well.......er its just not....its...kinda dangerous"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:05 pm
*sigh* "fine then i wont ask......" she said laying bac down on the bed with hwr hands behind her head and her eyes closed.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:28 pm
*leans back on wall and quickly gets off with a grunt of pain* "Ow......i guess that bruise isn't gone yet......"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:18 pm
peeks her eyes open *sigh* "dotn worry i wont ask...." she said closing her eyes again, noticing a light go on thru her windown she sits up and looks out the window, she saw Light in his room with the light on studying *sigh* mumbles "he never does stop does he" plops bac on her bed on her bac  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:49 pm
"i'm not worried......well i better go and get my stuff........i need to do some studying, anyway thanks for helping" *pulls a cell phone out of pocket and begins dialing a number*

"Hey Kairi its me, yea its time for me to go because i told you i'd only call you at this number when its time to leave that awful place, be ready to go and get the things that are only necessary for me, just some clothes and my savings. Arigatou" *she hung up* "well then i guess i'll see you around seeing as i don't really think you need me for anything.......so thanks"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:16 pm
0.o "uh....sure anytime....i guess......." she said confused  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:17 pm
"oh um i'm usually able to take care of myself because i am very capable of crucially injuring someone, but tonight was an exception as you can see.....so if you ever find yourself in a tight spot and you need some help or you just need someone to talk to give me a call and i'll help you"

*takes a small piece of paper writes something down and puts it on a side table as she leaves her room and exits the house*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:26 pm
nods looks a the papaer and puts it in her drawer and looks out the window at Light *sigh* turns off th elights and goes o sleep  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:10 pm
runs all the way back to her house and jumps into the car in front of her lawn. "lets go kairi you left the note i had prepared right?" "yes of course i did katori i did eveything you said i should in case of this situation" "good just promise me you won't tell them where i am."

"i would never they treat you too badly and you should have done this long ago" "exactly, so now i think we should go to the hotel on hana street." "alright miss" *kairi turns the car toward hana str.* "kairi i already told you, you are my only friend even if you do work for my mother so call me katori" "alright then"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff