Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
When was the last time you saw a Xena episode? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skillzyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:09 pm
I love the end!

LoL. I do not like Tara, either. But then again, I'm rather defensive of Gabrielle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:07 pm
There Are Two Kinds Of Tears; Ones For Those Who Leave You...

haha same here Hillsys...needless to say I was cheering on Gabrielle when she was kicking the s**t out of Tara lol. I love the line "Xena I knew you were evil, but you were obnoxious too?!" hahah.

And Ones For Those You Can't Let Go

Eveosin

Skillzyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:19 pm
Best. Line. Ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:25 pm
Tara was terribly annoying. But- I loved seeing the jeolous/annoyed side of Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: "I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna rip out her throat. I'm gonna eat her eyeballs ..." smile  

KonoSetsuna

Skillzyo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:29 pm
You know what episode I haven't watched in a long time? Maternal Instincts. For some reason, I just can't watch it. I think it's because it's too sad for me.
I also have only seen The Debt episodes once, but that's because I refuse to watch them. Gabrielle was a total B with an eotch and I really hated that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:37 pm
I can't watch Maternal Instincts and The Bitter Suite. It's too depressing. That goes for FIN too. -but i'd rather watch the rift then the FIN.

I loved the Debt episodes. It showed true character development for Gabrielle. It showed that she too, can get jeolous and it's this innocent little girl. heh, I just love jeolous Gabrielle.  

KonoSetsuna

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:48 pm
Hillsys Stalker
Um... I don't even have a necklace... All I have is 5/6 of the seasons. ... and a whole lot of fanfiction. But, I don't show off my fanfiction in public places. lol. Cool bag, though!
psh wimp stare i wuld pin it teh my clothes 3nodding but i dont like fan fiction.... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 pm
Eveosin
Azhren
ARG THASS SO CANDEH! gonk how come yuu guys got them? gonk all i getta be proud at airports ish takin off my xena necklace at teh metal detector gonk AHHH teh pride 4laugh

You have a Xena necklace?!?! I want one too! That'd be soo sweet. What's it look like? And mine came with my box-set smile I love it very much.

ish got both chakram onnit! 3nodding but a bead fell off teh first chakram crying  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:52 pm
KonoSetsuna
I can't watch Maternal Instincts and The Bitter Suite. It's too depressing. That goes for FIN too. -but i'd rather watch the rift then the FIN.

I loved the Debt episodes. It showed true character development for Gabrielle. It showed that she too, can get jeolous and it's this innocent little girl. heh, I just love jeolous Gabrielle.
yea i cant watch FIN crying or when gabby lost her blood innocence gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:19 pm

The only episode I actually can't watch is FIN. Every other one is fine, because I know they get over...but the fact that they were seperated forever in FIN...it actually just makes me bawl.

Like you don't understand, it actually hurts lol. I cry so hard I feel like I'm going to vomit...I've only watched FIN once in the billion times I've rewatched the series lol. I end it on Many Happy Returns

Eveosin

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm
thass a good idea eek but i rememba they get reincarnated an cloned an stuff so it makes it a little better 3nodding .......... crying waa crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:26 pm

crying cry True...true yes...yes they get cloned... cry But I wanted them to be together till they were old in grey...like Xena said in One against an Army.

Eveosin

KonoSetsuna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:29 pm
I think the whole idea of them and their afterlifes is weird. It seems in their next life, they look nothing like themselves. Yet in 'our time', they look like just like they do now.

And just think; in Xena, anythings possible. Perhaps Gabrielle found a way for Xena to come back.

Either way, I'd prefer either them both dying or both living.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:32 pm
evo: well they mighta in teh future... ninja
kono: thass why ther gotteh be a xena movie! crying crying  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

Eveosin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:02 pm
KonoSetsuna
And just think; in Xena, anythings possible. Perhaps Gabrielle found a way for Xena to come back.

Either way, I'd prefer either them both dying or both living.

Yeah that's what moth people wanted.

I remember reading somewhere that it was a risky, risky choice for the writer's to have them seperated. I think it was on Whoosh, actually...they said either have them both die, or both live. One dead and one alive was a risky choice, and not the best lol. I agree.

But yeah, Kono I choose to believe what happened in that first epsiode of that Virtual Season lol, Xena found a way back to Gabrielle...so all is well 3nodding

The Xena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces