Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:03 am
Zach sighed crossly. "I need to head back now. I promised my aunt I'd look after my cousin." He walked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:10 am
L followed Zach out the door of the floor, "Zach... You have to let Avill think what she wants to... we need her to work the computers... She doesnt think that you, personaly, are kira... she is just saying that it is possible that kira is among us..." L said looking at Zach.

Avill was still laying upside down on the couch, Avill fliped over and stood up.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:12 am
Zach sighed and nodded. "Oh, and also... I think I might have a lead on Kira. It'll have to wait until tomorrow, though." He left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:23 am
L watched Zach leave then went back up to the room everyone else was in. He walked back into the room to see Avill on her laptop.

Avill was typing at a fast pace, "You need to upgrade your security, i can hack into your personal computer..."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:35 am
((Nice.))

Zach had lied. Instead of going to his place of residence, he went to Light's house. He knocked.

Light opened the door. "Zach? What're you doing here?"

Zach sighed. "Listen, Light, I'm doing all I can to keep Ryuzaki-san from finding out who you are, but Avill's causing trouble. I'm not sure if I can keep this up for too much longer."

Light sighed and nodded. "I understand." He knew that Zach liked Avill; That he would rather not lie to her was not a suprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:51 am
((plot twist...))

Avill suddenly looked at L, "We have a problem... nevery time a computer enters another, it leaves a trail, well... anyways... there is another one... one that isnt mine..."

L looked at her, "What? what is it..."

"Someone else has access to your computer...." she said spining in the chair, "I might be able to get into their computer, but Kira will find out.." she said, "If it is Kira..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:56 am
Shishuri glided down the stairs and saw Zach. "Oh. Hi, Zach. Um... Probably not the best time to tell you... But I think someone else has a Death Note. Your aunt is dead. It's on the news."

Zach's eyes widened. He ran back to the headquarters for the investigation, flying into the room Avill and L were in. "My... My aunt has died!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:12 pm
Avill was completely absorbed into the computer, her fingers were flying across the keypad. data was flying across the screen.

L looked at Zach, " Is it Kira's doings?" he asked, "How old was your aunt?"  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:15 pm
Zach frowned. "I don't know. She was forty-seven."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:50 pm
Avill turned around, "I did it.. i am in Kiras computer..." she said.

L looked at Zach, "If it were Kira, then he wasnt lieing about killing those close to us... since you work here... " he said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:58 pm
Light sighed. "Someone hacked into my computer." He said, boredly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:09 pm
Avill started pulling things out of the computer, "Ah... " she looked at the other two in the room, "I dont know anything about Japan.. I need one of you guy's help..." she said. There were many things written in Japaness, Including the address. Avill quickly wrote down everything, it took her a minute to copy the characters, "Whos address is this?" she asked.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:15 pm
Zach frowned. "Impossible... That's Light's address..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:22 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "Impossible is just a word... Who is Light?" She asked. She turned back to her computer and began pulling up more things.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:24 pm
Zach had no choice now. He had to tell her. "Light Yagami. He's the first friend I made here. I knew he was kind of wierd, but... Kira? This is insane."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff