Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the newest strongest ninja(rpg) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this thred?
  yes
  no
  it's ok
  it is not that good but it works
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:07 pm
((srry i havent posted whats going on so far???))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:18 am
((pretty much we're part way through a mission when the Akatsuki came after us. now we have them surrounded and are about to start fighting them.))

~the Akatsuki try to escape through the "hole" that Saiyumi and Tora left but are cut short by four flying kunai~ Nice try.  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 am
((ya just chouse your atack on the akatski))
*uses great fire ball jutsu and only hits one person*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:18 pm
~Saiyumi and Tora take one of the Akatsuki into the trees and bat him around before letting him fall back down to his comrades with a few broken bones and barely concious~ Good going boss. ~Saiyumi appears at Kisana's side~ This is kinda fun. ~looks at the other Akatsuki members~ I advise you to take him and run before I do the same to you. ~smiles an evil cat-like smile~  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:09 pm
*makes countless shardow clones*no
none of them may leave if the give up we inprison them and see what they know then wash thier memory*all shadow clones surond the akatski  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:24 am
~rolls her eyes~ I was thinking that we could follow them back to their hideout then take them down, but whatever. ~looks to the canopy~ Ready for another one Tora? ~runs forward and kicks another Akatsuki skyward~  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 am
we need to intarigate them so we know what there doing then "alow them to eskape with a traking device on them so we know were they go.
*traps an akatski in a water cage jutsu*
they will go easy or not go at all
(bluffing)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:35 pm
~lands next to Kisana, watches as the Akatsuki member hits the water cage and thinks~ Who needs a tracking device when Tora and I can follow their scent? ~puts a hand on Kisana's shoulder~ Why not let them go now? We've taken out at least two of their members, so they don't have enough with them to fight us. ~watches as the few standing Akatsuki gather their fallen comrades and thinks~ This is stupid. Allow them to escape for now and Tora and I will trail them. We can bring back one of the idiots when we catch up to you.  

Ryu of the Sands

youngwarrior4

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:50 pm
name: toric chimarunade
parents-orichimaru and tsunade
jutsus:hidden lotus,reaper soul death steal,shadow clone.chidori,lion barrage,summoning jutsu slug and snake immortality jutsu,shadow posession
vilige:land of fire
bio:a slacker but intelligent super strength from his mothers side control of snakes from his fathers side really good with evasive attacks leader super calm ruthless

apprentice-kabuto  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:58 pm
((toric you are ryu's char's aprentice in the rpg))
*sees what saiyumi is thinking and takes that into thot then lets the akatsuki go and take there companion knowing that there would be a blood sent trail making it easyer for them to track the akatsuki*  

wartht

youngwarrior4

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:32 pm
toric calls upon his demon dogs to track the scent of blood  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:00 pm
sees Deidara coming closer, brother......., she thought looking at him as he made up an excuse for ehr to join them as he always did "No brother......i cannot......im with them now" she said as he had a dissapointed lok on his face and attacked her. easily blocking his attack she kicked him in teh gut sending him flying to a tree, im srry brother....but i cant.....she thought  

Sayuki-Uchiha

youngwarrior4

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:34 am
Toric runs to help only to seee that nobody needs help .Wait he spots the seen It made his blood boili.He thinks He wanted to interfere but he knew honor is everything if i jumped in now pride would be lost so would respect from other ninja ranks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:49 am
~looks at Kisana and whispers~ I'll be back in a few with an informant and the location of the Akatsuki's hideout. ~takes off with Tora and deactivates the man-beast mimikry jutsu (the jungle assassin jutsu is still in effect so they aren't heard)~  

Ryu of the Sands

youngwarrior4

4,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:22 pm
taking out kunai and a scroll just in case someone is following  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff