Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Pokemon Jedi VS Sith (Yes, we just got that geeky) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:28 pm
nitnit
No, when I first played I had no idea about EVs.. or good movesets or any of that crap, though I still did win most of the time xD (almost everyone in D/P were noobs)

Kunx showed me EV training, then I looked up the rest on my own.
See, you even confirmed it.

I'm completely self-taught btw, so of course I'm going to screw up from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:36 pm
Alright, alright. Still, when you're throwing around spores like that, you're bound to screw yourself -_-  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:43 pm
nitnit
Alright, alright. Still, when you're throwing around spores like that, you're bound to screw yourself -_-

Thunder Wave ftw. There's no Paralysis Clause. That, and the speed drop helps quite a bit. If I wanted to keep Breloom, I could try a double spore variant... or a dancing shroom. Gimmicks ftw. (not really...)
Spore's nice, and it's reason enough to keep Breloom, but I already have huge Ice and Fire weaknesses and not enough fast Pokémon.
Edit: It was Milotic's Hypnosis that broke Sleep Clause both times, btw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:22 pm
The power of the Dark Side's power perks my interest i'll join as a tier 2  

Raijin36

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 pm
Well, someone's got to protect all that is good and just, even if they've been doing it alone. That probably would align me with the forces of light of the second tier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:07 am
Heheh... I added you two. Welcome to the dark side, Raijin.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:13 am
Light side please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:47 pm
darkslasherX
Heheh... I added you two. Welcome to the dark side, Raijin.

Sith Lightning FTW!  

Raijin36

Fusebox_Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:56 pm
Well see, my skills lack somewhat but the majority of the matches I played so far with random people I have won.

So, not because they need me but because they are currently out nubered I will join the DARK side. (LEVEL 2)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 pm
Fusebox_Punk
Well see, my skills lack somewhat but the majority of the matches I played so far with random people I have won.

So, not because they need me but because they are currently out nubered I will join the DARK side. (LEVEL 2)

Welcome to the Dark Side twisted

(who the hell are you?)  

Raijin36

Fusebox_Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:05 pm
Raijin36
Fusebox_Punk

Welcome to the Dark Side twisted

(who the hell are you?)

Thank you.
I was a loser NON-WiFier if you catch my drift so I did not realy hang much. Now I got capabilitys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:15 pm
after I begin fieryblaze's training he shall too step up to my ranks! I shall defeat you nitnit!!!

And ravemaster, we really do have cake, cookies, and T shirts. The hats are almost out though.  

Deathguiser

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:21 pm
I'll be on whatever side plumber decides to go on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:39 pm
Deathguiser
after I begin fieryblaze's training he shall too step up to my ranks! I shall defeat you nitnit!!!

And ravemaster, we really do have cake, cookies, and T shirts. The hats are almost out though.

I'll shall train cause if I do then I have a chance to surpass the mentor. 3nodding  

Harrison Richardson

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces