Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pholistas Blanc (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:55 pm
"No... i go to school here, and i asked you, what are you doing? you are in the girls dorms right now... guys arnt allowed over here..." she said. She stared at him from behind the glasses.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:57 pm
"But I just came in the front door. I found this door and it looks so inviting." He never looked away from the door. He never looked at her.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:05 pm
she laughed and then slapped her mouth, grate they where going to find her now...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:07 pm
Serbrina looked at him, who is he... not a british spy.. i know that... "Well there are two doors.. one here, and one on the other side of the door... no one knows what is behind that door.. and those who thought they could find out, came back out, totaly different..." Serbrina said. Her face was unreadable, but her eyes gave away all emotion, she wanted, no needed, to know what was behind that door.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:10 pm
"If we go in together we could find out and have someone watching our back. Maybe have her as a guard."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:13 pm
"There is one thing that you have to know about this school, never enter a room your not supposed to..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 pm
she protested, "NO WAY! i'm not sitting out here i'm going with you!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:17 pm
"Well, it doesn't say we aren't supposed to. You can stand guard and the two of us will go in."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 pm
"Look... you two just got here... i need to talk to both of you..." she looked at them, "come in to my room real quick, i know they dont have cameras there... " she said. She looked at Walt, "And dont open the door just yet... please..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:33 pm
He finally turned around and looked at them. "Alright. Well, I'll come to your room. If that's allowed."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:32 am
"Ok...Thank you..." she said. She walked back into her room with Walt and (kechikashu's character). When Serbrina entered she was already taking off the glasses and the hairpin, she sliped the inhailer from her pocket. Serbrina had her own room, just like everyone else at Pholistas Blanc. Her room was organized, but it seemed empty. There were no pictures on the desk, or any posters on the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:38 am
Alysha followed, "why are we not allowed to go in the room??"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:59 am
Serbrina looked at her, "Well, because the people who go in there, i havnt figured out why yet, dont come out the same..." she said. She set the items on her desk(glasses,hairpin,inhailer). "But that is what i am here for... is to figure out what is behind that door..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:22 am
"The same is said for me...only i'm being forced...." she started to cry lightly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm
"Why?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items