Alice
  Sam
  Bella (She can't die :(
View Results

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:26 pm
i really think Jacoby is going to die i really do  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:39 pm
I dont think that Bella or edward will die.

maybe Jcaob will... he did run away at the end of eclipse and didnt want to come back. maybe he dies saving bella from the voulturi or something eroic like that.  

pengigirl14

Hatru

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:30 am
I would have to guess Charlie because he could die trying to save Bella!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:36 am
pengigirl14
I dont think that Bella or edward will die.

maybe Jcaob will... he did run away at the end of eclipse and didnt want to come back. maybe he dies saving bella from the voulturi or something eroic like that.

same  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Midnight-Whisper3

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:38 am
Charlie!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 pm
I vote Jacob...mostly cuz I hate his guts.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Loobear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:03 am
I don't want anyone to die but if it has to happen then I would say Jacob. Edward CANNOT die! That would be heartbreaking and Bella would be devastated! Maybe Jacob tries to kill Bella before Edward can change her, Edward said the only time he would hurt him is if he hurt Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:41 am
I hope its bella.. I can't stand her two-timing ways.

and Im tired of people hateing on jake, he's awesome and he would have been the natural path in her life if edward didn't come around.

plus if you think about it fangirls, edward would be free if bella died...now go crazy. lmao j/k  

celestialheiress

birdilybridg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Truthfully, from reading the preface of Breaking Dawn in the Eclipse Special Edition, it sounds like it might be Bella.
My friend and I did some speculation of when the prefaces are in the book.
They are roughly in Chapters 19-25 or somewhere between there, and that means the end of the book. (la duh.)

And if so, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bella. But I do hope not.

*SPOILER TO PREFACE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT*
I think it might be Jake who kills her. (if it is her who dies.) because it says something about being killed by a loved one. Or, it could be Charlie who does so. I know the Cullens wouldn't, I mean, they are too civilized for that.

I'm speculating Jake more than anyone because he really hates how Bella is going to be a Vampire. And since werewolves can kill vampires, maybe....i don't know.

just a guess ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:46 am
I really don't think Jacob will die. I mean, if you really think about it...wouldn't that be too obvious?

Jacob - he ran away, never wants to be human again, never wants to be jacob black again, never wants to return to forks again..dies? that'd be way too...how do you explain it..uhm, convenient? haha.

I think there's a possibility Bella might die, and the book can end in like a Romeo and Juliet manner. Lol, but I think Stephenie is more original then that.

Now that I think of it, I really don't know. Haha. I can't wait til August...little less than a month! Yesss.  

Jellycones

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 pm
I highly doubt anyone is going to die. Stephenie is in love with her characters, there's no way she'd kill anyone off.
Plus, it's inspired by a Midsummer Night's Dream which is a comedy. AND she stated that none of her books will have such a strong tie to another as New Moon did to Romeo and Juliet.

But if I had to chose someone that I think would die, it's going to have to be Jacob. As much as Jacob makes me want to kick someone, I don't really want him to die. If he would just stop being an abnoxious, arrogant snot, I would like him.
But I mean, he's the best-friend-that's-in-love-with-the-protagonist, it's basically just setting him up to be killed off. He's the Paris of Twilight. Doomed from the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:58 pm
i honestly think its gonna be bella...not to be mean or anything. and then if she dies edwARD WILL TOO......

Fighting Eclipse

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 am
okay. i know that they DID say as the dawn breaks an angel will fall but that doesnt mean that they die. if you read the quote in the book with edward and bella, you could tell that most likly that angel is going to be bella. but bella can't die if its written in her perspective. now, its possible that she could die even though its written her perspective, stephenie meyer could have changed it while she was dying. but that not going to happen. bella is going to be the one to fall, most likely get hurt to the chance of death, but when is that so surprising? anyways, edward is going to change her at that time out of nessecity. in the quote it seemed like ttthats what was going on bella was all "Dont be afraid edward. we belong together." there was more she said but that isnt quite the point in this matter. the person who's going to threaten them all if most likely a human. its something that is between vampire and werewolf, and its human, right? maybe im thinking this too much but oh well. i think its going to be the secretary girl from the volturi, because when they were leaving in new moon, alice gave her a "dark look". instantly. it stod out A LOT. and an angel that will fal, first i thought it was edward because bella always calls him an angel, but she thinks the cullens all look like angels. not jacob, no matter how much i wish he would die. but edward also thinks of bella as an angel.

i think im most likely correct. i've been researching this stuff for a LONG time, and seen everyone of her interviews for breaking dawn. i have to be right. anyone disagree? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 am
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I highly doubt anyone is going to die. Stephenie is in love with her characters, there's no way she'd kill anyone off.
Plus, it's inspired by a Midsummer Night's Dream which is a comedy. AND she stated that none of her books will have such a strong tie to another as New Moon did to Romeo and Juliet.

But if I had to chose someone that I think would die, it's going to have to be Jacob. As much as Jacob makes me want to kick someone, I don't really want him to die. If he would just stop being an abnoxious, arrogant snot, I would like him.
But I mean, he's the best-friend-that's-in-love-with-the-protagonist, it's basically just setting him up to be killed off. He's the Paris of Twilight. Doomed from the beginning.

thank gawd for him being doomed. but i kind of agree with the "stephenie isnt going to kill her characters, she's in love with them " thing. I mean, she loved the characters in the host but wes, and the old an died. but on her latest interview she said that the ending is something that was meant to be. and deserved. so edward and bella forever.  

breakingdawn25

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces