Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Sky High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:51 pm
"OK. I don't really have fire proof blood. Or blood with anti-freeze. You said that it didn't really matter that you hurt your head. So, most people that don't care that they hurt something, they don't use that. This is taking a while. We most likely won't have time to do any more fighting. But I think this shows that your team would win as villains."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:17 pm
Julia grabed her bag from the stands and stalked out of the gym.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:20 pm
"And sorry! I'm not used to speaking!" He turned to Coach Boomer. "May I go make sure she's alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:26 pm
"Yes... and class dismissed..." he said.

Julia walked out of the school and into the courtyard.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:28 pm
He ran out and tried to follow her as best as possible. When he losses her, he asks some people, "Did you see a girl crying running out from the gym area." The most common response was, "How many do you want to know about?" He ran out into the courtyard and saw her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 pm
Julia sat under a tree, she was moving her hands, causeing fire to spin around the air.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:49 pm
He walks over to her. Well, kind of quick walks in that ridicules looking quick walk some people do. (I have been knows to do it and I am ashamed of said actions.) When he gets behind her, he holds onto the tree. "I really am sorry for saying that. I would like to make it up to you in any innocent way possible."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:53 pm
Julia blasted fire at him, "Go... away..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:55 pm
"HEY! I'm going to end up in the hospital if you keep doing that." He blocked himself. But not with the tree. Then you would be a tree burner and I would hate you. "Watch out for the tree."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:00 pm
"And that would be bad because..., " She said. Julia stood up and looked at him, she blasted him with light. "Is that better!" she said. she picked up her bag and walked away.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:03 pm
He followed her. "Listen, I am not normally mean. I don't think before I speak most of the time though and this was one case. But, I really need to make it up to you. That's part of my conscience. I have to follow people until I pay them back for if I was bad to them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:08 pm
Julia walked back into the school then she walked to the girls bathroom, "You cant follow me into here..." she said. She walked into the bathroom.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:16 pm
He goes in and blocks the door so that no one can get in. "Well, not without the possibility of getting in trouble." He checked and made sure no one else was in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:28 pm
Julia sat down, "Just GO AWAY!!" Julia yelled. If she contimued to yell, people were going to think that something bad was going on, which was Julias point.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:32 pm
"Alright. But I will need to talk to you. I really have no idea why I came in here. I really could have waited outside the door all day. Well, all in hindsight..." He unblocks the door and walks out and goes to his locker.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff