Submit

Ready to fight?
  ready as ever
  *hesitates* maybe?
  fighting's wrong
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Belle heard foot steps near them and quickly looked around, and saw a vampire. Growling, she turned back to normal.
Aadi was dreadfully confused and hoping to get answer's she asked, Kayanna, what's going on?!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:26 pm
Another creature seems to have appeared, Kayanna answered. Running into the open, she growled. She was these things opponent too. They better not forget that.

So the wolf was a vampire, Frances thought, this is interesting. Having been spotted, he walked into the clearing, seeing no reason to fear announcing himself.
"I am Frances de Laffayette," he said, bowing deeply. The frills on his left sleeve hung down, as he swung that arm out, the other reaching to grab his feathered hat, and lay it on his chest. Straitening, he added, "I came een search of wulf blood, after hearing eet's song, but eet seems zat is not all that I hahve found." His voice was thick with accent, obviously european. Walking over to the other vampires, he held out his hand.

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:12 pm
"Uh...Frances, they," Belle stopped and pointed to the wolves."Don't speak english, I would gladly translate, but we can't have you mess with the ecosystem here."
Aadi listened intently to the conversation, confused by their tounge.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:23 pm
Kayanna growled, unsure of what they were saying. If she was close enough, she would have snapped at the one that pointed at her.

"Hmmm... So they aren't simply oversized wolves," Frances sayed, walking towards the red wolf. "I wondered why they smelled so bad." Frances inhaled deeply, adding, "It's almost like a human scent. Makes me wonder how that would taste." His eyes darkened.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:58 pm
Belle looked at Christian with a kind of horror that would scare even the most unfeeling person. Christian, PLEASE do something! Christian responded by stepping in front of the wolves and crouching down ready to attack  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:18 pm
Kayanna's eyes oppened wide in surprize. This creature was guarding her? She stepped back, unsure.

Frances snapped out of his trance, his eyes going back to their clay-like color. "I'm sorry," he explained, "It's just that I haven't... quenched my thirst for a while now. Few worthwhile animals live in the mountains I was crossing, and... I'm begining to believe that there are no people living here."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:08 pm
((You're Kayanna in this one Alayna.))

"You're right about that, there are little to no people here." Christian said  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:08 pm
((oops, I'll fix that))

Frances nodded, he had seen some on the other side of the mountains, but was unable to get close enough to feed on one. Mountain goats weren't on his diet either.

Kayanna seemed to understand that they were talking about people, and growled. If they planned to attack, she planned to be the first one to fight back.  

Alayna_blind_angel

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:30 pm
Frances sat down on the grass in the clearing. Taking a deep breath, he took in the smells all around him. He could smell very few animals, and was begining to wonder how long it would take him before he went crazy with thirst.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff