Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:43 pm
(( Okay. Could you just reiterate on what you said so I can understand?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:57 am
- Wipes a tear before sitting up criss crossed. - Oops sorry i was in a fight and had to flee. I help the girl up and grabs her ankle before she can understand what is going on its healed.- I m,m,must be nervous.- Grabs my arms for warmth.-I come a place where it gets really hot.  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:37 pm
((Thank you))

"If you are that cold then let us retire to my home." Akira gestured to the side. There was his home. It was a small two-story house. "I don't have much to offer but you may make yourselves at home." He then went into his house and poured himself some whiskey. With the whiskey he sat down in a comfortable recliner. Also in the room was a small bar, a modest sized television, two couches and a coffee table.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:46 pm
Lana smiled at Akira's offer and went into his house as well. She followed him into his living room and sat down on a couch, pulling her legs up and hugging her knees to her chest. She looked at Akira and smiled at him again "I like your house, it's very nice. I've never been a fan of big houses so this is really nice." She hugged her knees to her tighter and waited for some sort of conversation to continue.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 pm
-I slowly edge in.- Um this doesn't smell like human. -I look the the guy with a side-ways face.-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm
"Thank you Lana." Akira then turned his attention to the newcomer. "That is because I am not human. I am Half-Werewolf and Half-Vampire. I apologize but I had not caught you name."  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:05 pm
"You're welcome, Akira" Lana turned her attention to the newcomer as well. He didn't need to put it so bluntly, it was almost rude. I mean, what if he WAS human? Lana knew full well that he wasn't, but still, the stranger didn't know that at first. She put her chin on her knees and started humming softly to herself. She smiled at the song, the lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was very small, and closed her eyes, still smiling.

((She's not asleep btw..I know it kind of sounds like that >> ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:47 am
-I glance at the girl then at the boy- My name is prince albert.-Iam full inferno vampire.-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:06 pm
"Nice to meet you Prince Albert. May I ask what you are a prince of?"

((Just clarification here but 'Inferno' as in a fiery maelstrom or 'Infernal' as in something similar to demonic.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:35 am
Inferno as in fire.- I wave my hand- Most vampires can master the yellow flame some might strive to master the blue, but i can master the black and white along with them.  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:46 am
"Interesting, but you did not answer my question. What exactly are you a prince of?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 pm
Oh, a secret race of vampires that have been underground for ages.  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:00 pm
Lana had stopped humming and was now listening to the conversation before her, though her eyes were still closed. She now opened them, "How interesting..." she commented quietly. She tucked a stray piece of purple hair behind her ear and turned her attention to Prince Albert.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:34 pm
"Is that all that you are willing to tell me? It seems to me that you are hiding something. I would like to know what that is."  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:26 pm
Ok well since your not full vampire it doesn't affect you. We are palnning to overthrow all of the vampires that shunned us oh and we kinda can't die unless you know our secret , so its gonna get messy.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff