Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you were a tree, what would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanadu_B

Commanding Trainer

22,125 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:47 pm
I love this question, I've been asked it before and thought about it alot, I would be a Bonzai tree, short, a bit twisted but thought provoking and beautiful too. When I visited my aunt when I was little the man next door grew them in planters on his front porch. I would sit and look at them for hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 am
poplar.

Looks very decorative, no self-confident behaviour, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

who knew i was so predictable by a tree.  

whiporwill-o

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:25 pm
i guess I'd never considered it. too2sweet's link says I'm a lime tree, and i can see how that makes e=sense, because sometimes Im good and sometimes im not, like lime goes well with some foods and not at all with others, but i would honestly have to say, I think i find that i identify more strongly with silver maples.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 am
i would either be a weeping willow because they are so pretty and lazy JUST LIKE ME!!!!XD
or i would be one of those really tiny Chinese trees THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!! ninja  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

surukio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:06 am
Blackthorn the Tree of the Morrigan (personal choice here)

or maybe a Hawthorne the tree of the Fae  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 am
I would have said cherry blossom or willow, but the site says ash. And here's the description, which fits me almost to the "T".

ASH TREE (the Ambition) - uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over the heart, but takes partnership very seriously

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Madame_Craft

Aged Browser

7,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 pm
A white birch tree. I've always been found of them. In one book I read those trees where called the 'ladies of the forest'.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:51 pm
I would probably be a maple tree. Maple trees have this prescence to them..it's kind of hard to explain. I think that they are gorgoeus and majestic.  

HorsesOfTheNight

Sashaajnin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm
I've been told I'm like an oak or a fir, but I have a strong connection to maples and crab apples. The sight says i'm a cedar, the description fits my twin better than me though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 pm
too2sweet
What Tree Did You Fall From?
http://www.wowzone.com/whattree.htm

I was a walnut, but I agree that a weeping willow would be me at best, looking at the description on the site, although I can see where I fit into a walnut tree description, too. But weeping willows are so sad looking, but they also look sacred, like they need to be protected, fragile and eternal. Hmm... I just got some writing inspiration!  

TheWarriorDemon

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:47 am
a sycamore tree. it has such strong history and ties with native americans.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 am
This test says I'm a hornbeam.

Hornbeam, The Good Taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with his/her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

Reading this makes me a little depressive. lol  

pompoennetje

TheHangedQueen

Sparkly Reveler

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm
I kinda want to go with either willow or maple for myself....lol I was gonna take the quiz to see but it won't load. haha
Edit: My result: chestnut
Chestnut tree: (the honesty) - of unusual beauty, does not want to impress, well-developed sense of justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat, but irritates easily and sensitive in company, often due to a lack of self confidence. Acts sometimes superior, feels not understood, loves only once, has difficulties in finding a partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 am
The site said Lime Tree. But I really love Willow trees. :]  

IileyahWithTheStars

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 am
Quote:
POPLAR TREE (the Uncertainty) - looks very decorative, not very self-confident, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.

That's what the quiz told me..not sure I agree on all things razz I definitely don't look decorative! I used to live on Poplar street though.

I have always been fascinated by Melaleuca (paperbark trees). I've seen some absolutely gorgeous ones, where the different layers are different colors, truly lovely.  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games