View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:47 pm
Gaian Name: XtheXhoboXduck
Name: Fenrick Godric
Race: Demon
Sex: Male
Weapons: His sword, Silencer, Bow, a deep, ancient magaic that only demons can harness.
Ability: Very strong and agile. Fluent in 5 languages. He can dissapear any part of his body and resurface it any where. He can fly and read minds, too.
Weakness: Deathly afrtaid of lightning.
Personality: Loner, he actually is quite personable when you get to know him.User Image
Apperance:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm
Gaian Name: jadecougar
Name: Lutia Reginald
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Weapons: A oaken bow with white shafted, steel tipped arrows with silver feathers
Ability: Lutia has the ability to put minor enchantments on small inanimate objects such as her arrows and seeds, pebbles, etc.
Weakness: She is young, innocent, and naive. However, her biggest weakness is that she is overly curious and stubbornly willful.
Personality: Being such a young child, Lutia is curious and carefree. She does not seem to think things through all the way and only plans petty schemes that have no real importance. Her undying curiosity inadvertently gets her into the wrong places which puts her in danger.
Appearance:User Image

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Lutia walked through the forest. It had to be real, it just had to. She had heard all the stories about it, how it would make anyone miraculously feel better again after getting the sickness. She had to find the fountain that would make her brother better again!

Lutia had her arms held close in front of her. She heard a noise that didn't sound like a small animal coming from behind her. She stopped suddenly and stood perfectly still, listening.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm
(Yes! Life! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! [Sorry, I was just beginging to get woried aht it ws going to be a two person RP.])
Robins eyes crinkled in a silent smile. "Of course you may. We understand that you can't help it any more then Lily can help being a vegetarian." Lily smiled and handed the bottle to Brigette. "It's nothing really, just that, well, being able to talk to them," she paused, "I would feel like I was eating a friend." Lily's voice was soft, like a tiny birds fluttering. (Ah, the joy of flowery language.) Robins smile crept back onto her and she walked back over to the door. "Would you like to come back inside? It must be uncomfortable for you out in the sun."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:03 am
Maybe it was a tigber... Lutia shivered. She hadn't heard anything else since that last sound. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe her imagination was just getting to her. She tried to urge her legs to carry her further through the forest, but they would not heed her call. After a couple awkward, scary minutes, she began walking again, slowly, having convinced herself that it was most important to find the fountain and cure her sick brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 am
Brigitte nodded and smiled at Robin, "Yes, I do believe that shade would be a wise idea." She walked smoothly into the house, bottle still in hand. Her nose caught the scent of fresh blood and her eyes brightened up considerably. She hadn't told these kind people that it had been almost a month since she last fed. She raised the bottle to her lips and drank a bit. After she downed a bit more, she pulled a handkerchief out of one of her pockets and dabbed her mouth. She turned to Lily and Robin and smiled, "Thank you very much for your kindness. It's been quite a while since someone has been this kind to me."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 pm
Lutia heard the rustling again.

"What's your Brother sick of?"

Fenrick thought to himself,"I wonder how she'll react to me popping out in front of her."

*Fenrick does just so*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:32 pm
Lutia jumped slightly and stood perfectly still once more. She beheld the sight in front of her for a moment, a demon by the looks of him, and decided it would be better not to run even though she surely was going to be harmed in this encounter. However, the demon seemed to be an alright sort. After all, he did ask her a very simple question that had no connotations of being a threat in any remote manner.

"His soul has been harmed," Lutia replied softly in a unprovocative manner. "He was hurt by a monster that hurt his soul. I need to cure him." Then she thought for a moment. When she came up with a question to counter the demon's she said, "I never spoke about my brother being sick, and what does it matter to you if a girl is looking out for her brother?"

Sensing that her last question might be considered slightly hostile, Lutia quickly reached for a pouch at her side and produced a handful of seeds, which she quickly threw at the ground between her and the demon. Each seed created a bright flash when it hit the ground, giving Lutia a distraction just long enough for her to turn tail and run.

When Lutia finally looked up from running(she was looking down to avoid tripping on a root or something), she noticed herself standing in front of a building that sort of resembled an inn. She promptly threw open the door and forced herself inside, pushing past a woman with a black umbrella and a jar of what looked like berry juice. She reached the wall on the other side of the room and doubled over, panting, trying to catch her breath before looking up at the curious faces staring at her.

"Demon in the forest," she said through great breaths as if it was a normal thing to discuss.

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:29 pm
Brigitte turned casually to look at the new girl. "Are you alright? It didn't harm you, did it?" Her face filled with worry. She hated to see demons that used their power to hurt others. Why couldn't they get a life... or a hobby? She walked over to the girl, taking another sip of blood, to examine her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:30 pm
Robin smiled to see Brigette so concerned. She was not quite sure now she was able to foster such goodness when she seemed to be so filled with loneliness at times, but it was good that she still had room in her heart. Robin grinned, she knew that look on her mothers face, then walked inside and turned to face her mother. "I'm going to the roof. I need to be alone and think."
(Bwahahaha. i posted a minute after you, and so my post became messed. I'm doing my best to unmess it so that I can do my next post. Oh, btw, the cookies turned out well.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Lutia looked at the maybe vampire that may be drinking blood cautiously. She stopped panting and stood up straight and still again. "No, ma'am, it didn't hurt me," she said. Then, before she realized what she was doing, she blurted, "You're a vampire!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:44 pm
((O.O Awkward silence?))

Brigitte watched Robin as she went up to the roof and she cast her eyes downward, forgetting for about the newcomer for a minute. I think it's best for these people if I leave... She knew that her presence would cause such feelings sooner of later. She was, after all, a creature of darkness.

((Good thing I'm watchin' the chat here! Just saw your post, Jade.))

She turned to the girl and smiled weakly, "Yes, I am what you say I am..." She then turned to Lily, "Thank you for your hospitality, but I think I should go." She took out her purse and layed out some money on the table. "That should do for payment. Thanks again. Perhaps we will meet again someday, young elf." She slowly began walking towards the door, grasping her umbrella as she did so.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:58 pm
"Wait!" Lutia blurted in a very discourteous manner. She ran over to Brigitte. "Oh, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know you!" She began to ramble so quickly that it was hard to understand. The kind of rambling that one's mind automatically slows down so that when the speaker actually finishes speaking one finds themself in an awkward silence because they are finishing hearing what the rambler has just said in half-speed. "Oh but that's just amazing! The first thing happened when my brother was attacked by a monster that harmed his soul. Creeeeepy, eh? Well anyways, I heard a story about a fountain deeeeeep inside these woods that could cure any type of illness which I thought would be good for him because having his soul harmed made him kinda funny feeling, see? So I walked along and walked along and walked along in the dark scary forest for hours wondering where I could find this fountain and then I realized, I don't even know what this fountain should look like in the first place. So I sat down and pondered and thought and contemplated and, and, and, then it hit me!" She slammed her fist into her open palm, "It's probably just a spring somewhere! So I looked and looked and looked for some sort of body of water and I found a swamp. The swamp water didn't seem like it was moving so I decided there could be no spring there. And then that demon showed up!" She spread her arms out wide, "And it asked me what my brother was sick of! So then I kindly told it the story about my brother and then asked it how it even knew about it and then I thought it might attack so I threw some enchanted seeds at the ground that went off with a big-" she made an arch with her hand gestures- "flash and then I ran away and found myself here!" She paused to catch her breath. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Then she jumped tracks all together. "My name's Lutia. Spelled L-U-T-I-A but it's pronounced like loooo-shaaaa for some reason. I like this room."

((I'm tired. I have to go to sleep now))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm
((And then her brain died. Haha. That was a mouthful.))

Brigitte tried her best to take in the girl's enitre story and nodded when she finished. "I see. The task ahead of you is difficult..." She bowed her head low. "I would be more than happy to help you and offer you my protection. I may not be able to help much during the day, but at night, you can count on me." She took another sip of blood and closed her eyes. I hope Robin doesn't mind me staying here a while longer...  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 am
Robin listen carefully as Lutia talked. While she rambled, Robin walked inside and came back out with a large copper tube with a strap. After unscrewing the top, she reached in and pulled out a pile of maps. Near the end of the ramble, she found the map she was looking for, and then patiently waited for her to finish. "And while I may not be able to directly help you, I can do many indirect things to assist you. Such as," she held up the map, "This map. I believe that you are speaking of ver curatio. The spring of healing."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff