Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Black Horizon -Open and accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Lilianne made her way into the parking lot of Forks High in her brand new Corvette. She slid fluidly out of her car and grabbed her things, brushing her rose-colored bangs out her eyes with her slim, cream-colored hand. She quickly locked up her car and made her way towards the front doors of the first building. She stepped into the hallway and sighed in relief finding it empty of those scum known as humans. She gracefully began to walk down the hall finding the door labeled, "Main Office."

She turned the knob and found an aged woman behind the desk, her ear glued to the phone. It took her a minute or so to notice Lilianne's prescence before she hung up the phone. "Yes? How can I help you?" she asked, annoyance tinting her voice. Lilianne glared at her viciously and stated in a clipped tone, "I'm Lilianne Addams, Junior. Transferred from Maine." The woman nodded and pulled a folder from beside her.

"Here's your schedule, your first class is Calculus, do you need a guide?" she asked. "No thanks," Lilianne said waving her hand, "I'll manage." As Lilianne made her way out to the hall she found her first class with ease. She came in to find the teacher already teaching. He stopped when he saw her and said, "Yes?" Lilianne rolled her eyes and handed him her pink slip. "Class, please welcome Lilianne Addams, from Maine." Lilianne sighed and said, "It's Lilia." The teacher nodded and pointed towards a seat in the middle of the classroom. "Please, have a seat." Lilianne nodded and made her way to the seat not noticing her surroundings or all the human filth that surrounded her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:42 pm
Christian?
Yes?
Can you connect Lily to us?
Fine, Christian said, scanning for Lily
Lily, Belle wants you.

After the conversation with Christian was over Belle smelt another vampire, she thought she knew most of them. After all La Mort Noire was a very small "town" most people knew each other.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:29 pm
"What's up Belle?" Lily asked in her mind, feeling a twinge of guilt for not paying attention to the polynomials lecture her teacher was giving.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Did some one just walk into your class? Belle asked sensing the mind through Christian  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 pm
Lily glanced around the class, taking her eyes off the teacher for the first time in a few minutes. "yup. and she's gorgeous and pale. I'm not thinking that it's a coincidence."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:49 pm
Hmm. Can you try to send a picture of her? Christian ca try to make due with it, after all he is like, a hundred years old than us. Crap, I just got called on! Send the pic to Christian, and he'll send it to me. Gotta go! Belle bit her bottom lip as she tried to answer, and luckily she got it right.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:57 am
"Wha? Okay!" She said, staring at the strange new girl who had walked into the classroom, hoping Christian would get the picture.

No pun intended.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:48 am
Christian processed the image ((wow he's a computer blaugh )) and deciding it was a vampire sent it to Belle.  

medusa56

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:29 am
Lilianne looked over, her dark red eyes meeting that of another girl who seemed to be staring at her. She frowned and turned away, averting her gaze to the window. She hated being stared at. She sighed when she saw the rain began to fall from the skys and shook her head, feeling eyes on her once again.

It appeared to be the same girl, yet again. She felt her anger begin to boil in her and wondered just why this girl had chosen her to stare at. The girl seemed to be pale as Lilianne was, and had the distinctive qualities of a vampire. Lilianne glared at the girl this time, not liking being stared at like some sort of science experiment.

She then looked forward once again and leant her head against the back wall, her seat being conviently placed by the wall. She drowned out the annoying human and let her mind drift to more concerning matters.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:08 am
Belle got the picture right as the bell rang. Thanks Christian!
No problem, meet me by the cafeteria.
Got it, make sure to tell Lily.
Okay Christian said before telling Lily  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm
"I'll be there," Lily said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:33 pm
Lilianne stepped into the lunch room and let her chilly gaze fall around the lunchroom. She quickly found a table and sat at it, pulling out a book to read. She barely touched her food and continued to read her book failing to notice all the eyes on her.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 pm
"Okay, well I don't think she's a 'vegetarian'," Belle said to Christian and Lily at their table. "She had red eyes."
"I think you're right," Christian responded, looking at the girl in bewilderment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm
Lily shuddered
"freaky."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:58 am
Lilianne let her piercing red eyes rise from the page on the book and saw three people staring at her. If people was even the word, they were obviously vampires. She sighed and set her book down on the table, abandoning her food as she walked over to their table. She noticed one of the girl's was one who had been staring at her earlier. "What is it that you find so interesting that you must stare at me constantly?" Lilianne asked the three, a brute coldness layering her voice.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff