Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
hi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukimura D Sanada

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

i think mengele was an amazing doctor and he was the only nazi to die free (only nazi they were looking for anyways)

as for the eye for an eye thing i believe in it fully but along with that i believe in survival of the strongest i dont mind chaos i dont mind anarchy i dont mind humanity destroying itself but someone would eventually take control and some sort of order would be restored . :[

im a nihilist that beleives in God kinda oxymoronish right haha
wrong i beleive in him i just dont give a s**t and i accpet my punishment to burn in hell :]
but in the mean time im gunna keep drinking smoking fighting and doing what i want when i want even if its bad for me

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 pm
nice philosophy  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

another_lame_username

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:35 pm
There was a gas called T4. It was experimented on children, the gas would twist the bodies into impossible directions, killing them. The Nazis then used the childrens bodies for the research of genetically caused diseases.

Another thing Nazis did was make a squad of prisoners remove gold from the corpses. They used a table with a hole in the middle for the blood to drain through.

The conducted experiments just shows how truely disgusting and hateful humans can be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:32 pm
thats only ournature in action  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:10 am
at the end humans will do anything to come closer to the answer of life, no mater how many others we sacrifice will the answers be worth the sacrifice? i believe that the death row is good but not perfect, the people in it should have a say on how they want it done and given the option to donate there death to help understand science.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:18 am
still their nothing but scum they lost thier chance @ redemtion  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:30 am
that is true, there is no second chance ones you have done something that vile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:41 am
my beliefs r politcaly incorrect but true  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:50 am
even policies were ones beliefs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:52 am
mmm  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Geijah von Grimm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:23 am
aoi no mizu
at the end humans will do anything to come closer to the answer of life, no mater how many others we sacrifice will the answers be worth the sacrifice? i believe that the death row is good but not perfect, the people in it should have a say on how they want it done and given the option to donate there death to help understand science.

Hmm...well said. I believe that there is a line that we can and have crossed in the name of "science". As was the case with the Nazis. Science has the purpose of expanding our knowledge to better ourselves and our environment. Not to corrupt and violate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:57 am
nazis were insane we just stupid  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:56 am
amongst the darkest sides of human search for knowledge, like i said will answers be worth the sacrifice neutral , we should never force the evolution of our minds, we should let it let it slowly grow, or we might pay a heavy price in the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:50 am
3nodding  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Aoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:27 pm
or is it that we have already crossed that line and are now doomed to wither and die as a race?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff