Lady Melieka
AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE
Angel of Flames
AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE
Dark 0 Angel
Kaiba Lily
AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE
hmmm

i never though of seto as liking a blond haired, blue eyed girl *shrugs* but i like the whole thought of them being in the same orphanige of something like that sweatdrop
Thanks!

I like it! ehh... I'm writing a fan fic... maybe i'll post it later...
Thankies so much! the thing was stuck in my head for a month or two.

I think it's cute. Needs more detail, but very cute.
kay. i'll modify it and put some in.yay!people like it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:33 am
Currently I've only written two SetoxYami fics and one JouxSeto fics which are both at www.fanfiction.net/~fierycharizard

One I'm currently reading is a SetoxJou fic called Memoried and Battle Scars which is at www.fanfiction.net/~kaidathedragongoddess It's an amazing fic, but rated R for a reason and it's very angsty n.n

FC  

Fiery Charizard

JohnnyEverHard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:27 pm
I'm writing one at the moment, a one shot, but it will take some time for me to finish it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:36 pm
LPRDMC
I'm writing one at the moment, a one shot, but it will take some time for me to finish it sweatdrop

I need to know if there's a special way to make one with chapters on the fanfiction site, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:23 pm
Um, this is my most popular fan wrting so far. (79 reviews! @_@)

Seto's Guide to Dissing People  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:46 pm
I need to know if there's a special way to make one with chapters on the fanfiction site, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:37 pm
Kaiba Lily

if you are refering to Fanfiction.net, then you use the document manager to upload the story. next you use create a story to make the story, after that if you want to add new chapters then you go to chapter manager and upload the next chapter. that's it. i hope that helps you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:11 pm
oni_kura
Kaiba Lily

if you are refering to Fanfiction.net, then you use the document manager to upload the story. next you use create a story to make the story, after that if you want to add new chapters then you go to chapter manager and upload the next chapter. that's it. i hope that helps you. sweatdrop

Yes thank you!  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Yahiko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:16 pm
no i don't read the fanfics but i write them ^_^ (i don't write Yaoi, some of the fanfics i write are funny)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:34 pm
I am starting to write one, but I don't have an account on anything. Is it alright if I just post it on the thread?  

Aureleid

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:07 pm
Aureleid
I am starting to write one, but I don't have an account on anything. Is it alright if I just post it on the thread?

If it's okay with the owner of the thread, go ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:49 pm
There are some really good setoXreader fics at www.e-fiction.org  

firevsice

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:54 am
If you're on fanfiction, I'm ncsgirl. I've got a couple of Seto centric fics. One in which he's a girl. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:16 pm
i have a fan fiction
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2136640/1/  

yami_seto_grl

Kisara the warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:54 pm
i wrote a cool Mokuba one when he meets his crush and another about Seto and Sandy but they don't know each other and Sandy has a secret. My URl's not working though so you'd have to go the Seto Kaiba site and look for fanfics by MOKUBASgirl.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff