9,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:08 pm
Kaiba Lily
nekohanyouonna
Kaiba Lily
What do you guys think of this little song I wrote?

I got a picture of Santa Claus

I love Christmas more than anything, its such a wonderful time or the year----,
When everyone sings and cheers, it's such a humble atmosphere---------!

Oh, I can't hold in my Christmas excite,
To catch a picture of Santa this night!

To hear the reindeer on my roof,
During a program of Christmas spoofs.

I'll walk down stairs holding the camera tight,
And spot Santa Claus right in my sight!

I'll hold the camera to my eye,
Keep well hidden for being so shy.

And when I hear the camera click I'll be so happy!
To see a picture of Santa Claus, taken by me-------!

Because, I ... Got a picture of Santa Claus,
It was easy!

Got a picture of Santa Claus,
taken by me!

But soon, I was found,
When he turned around.

My heart began to pound with all its might.
When I saw his reindeer begin flight.

When they jumped off my house,
And began flying South.

I waved to him with glee,
and he waved back at me.

Because, I ... Got a picture of Santa Claus,
It was easy!

Taken by me!

When I saw the presents under the tree,
I couldn't help myself and fled.

I unwrapped every Christmas present with my name,
And then Christmas morning came.

And mom looked at me with shame,
She said "Where were you instead when you should have been in your bed."

I told her, "I couldn't you see.."
And she looked oddly at me.

Then I held up the picture and said:

Because, I ... got a picture of Santa Claus,
It was easy.

taken by me.

And my mother smiled at me,
Her frown had turned upside down.,
And we spent the morning time, happily--------------!

The End

~ by Kaiba Lily

That was cute! I even gave it a little tune and sang it................... but thay was a good song............................ (if I ever become a singer ^very likely^ I would want to sing this song on my christmas album ^all singers make christmas albums^ but I'd need your permission first ^you did write it, after all^)

Of course you, as long as i get credit for writing it. xd whee

Of course, all credit for writing it would go to you.................  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:19 pm
Kaiba Lily
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
god, my school is so evil. it's cold, it's icey, and i don't want to walk to school! scream i swear, when i get to school i'm going to kill my principal because she's the one that's making me walk to school, yeah my house is close enough to the school to walk and thats why it takes me 20 minutes to get there stare

It's not cold and icy here, where exactly do you live, I'm an Okie so it's obvious what state I'm in.
a republican state stare Gah.

I live in Minnesota...  

[~+.The Ocean Breeze.+~]

The REAL Larxia

Versatile Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:21 pm
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
Kaiba Lily
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
god, my school is so evil. it's cold, it's icey, and i don't want to walk to school! scream i swear, when i get to school i'm going to kill my principal because she's the one that's making me walk to school, yeah my house is close enough to the school to walk and thats why it takes me 20 minutes to get there stare

It's not cold and icy here, where exactly do you live, I'm an Okie so it's obvious what state I'm in.

I live in Minnesota...

I live in Pennsylvania........................ it was freezing (not to me, tho, I'm used to coldness) and we didn't get to stay home..................... just got a 2-hour delay............................. which didn't even affect me, cause I go to school in the afternoon............................................  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:22 pm
InunaideGner
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
arent you out for the winter? dont you get a xmas break?

no... not yet *damn school* we only get 7 school days off... thursday, friday, and all of next week  

[~+.The Ocean Breeze.+~]

[~+.The Ocean Breeze.+~]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:25 pm
nekohanyouonna
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
Kaiba Lily
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP

I live in Minnesota...

I live in Pennsylvania........................ it was freezing (not to me, tho, I'm used to coldness) and we didn't get to stay home..................... just got a 2-hour delay............................. which didn't even affect me, cause I go to school in the afternoon............................................

how cold?
well here we get hot summers and cold winters stare
it's about 2 degrees right now  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:43 pm
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
nekohanyouonna
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
Kaiba Lily
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP

I live in Minnesota...

how cold?

this morning it was 1 degree then it went up to 6 degrees................... not sure what the temp is right now.........................  

The REAL Larxia

Versatile Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:37 pm
nekohanyouonna
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
nekohanyouonna
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP
Kaiba Lily
Neko Kimi Kaiba XP

I live in Minnesota...

how cold?

this morning it was 1 degree then it went up to 6 degrees................... not sure what the temp is right now.........................

I feel sorry for both of you. I'm enjoying my 2 week break, no school until Jan. 3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:47 pm
Does my siggy look right? I'm gonna make a "seto kaiba trivia" topic.  

AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:20 pm
AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE
Does my siggy look right? I'm gonna make a "seto kaiba trivia" topic.
OoO, Seto Kaiba Trivia.
I'll tell everyone in the updates forum, under 'events to come'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:01 pm
Uh, This is a story I wrote, please read, (it was suppose to be a fan fic)

(sorry did this one a word processor.

Chapter 1 The phone call
‘Look at the numbers on my face, you won’t find 13 any place’ Seto read in his ‘Book of riddles’
He though for a second then answered “A clock,” then he turned the pages to where he reached the back of the book, he was about to find the answer when someone had take the book away
“Arff!” he heard a whimper and looked down, a dog was sitting below him with his drool flowing on the book, Seto looked as if he was groosed out, then removed the book from the duchand.
“I tolf you, Mathew, I told you!” the duchand turned and spoke to a Dalmatian who was laying on the floor with his eyes closed, “Who cares,” the Dalmatian spoke opening one eye “You still have to keep his attention for five minutes, which might I add, is impossible!,” the Dalmatian rolled over.
“It is not!,” the dachaund remarked walking over to the lazy dog, “He just needs a little training, that’s all, you’ll see!,” But Seto didn’t have time and had already put his attention on the book
“Oh, Seto, why does he always have to be so--” before the duchand could finish the Dalmatian spoke “SMART!,” the other dog remarked, “Anyone who ignores you, has a pretty darn good reason for it!,” he stood up
“you get his attention this way,” walking over to Seto who was deep in thought he bark, seto looked up, “What is it?”
‘well I just thought I’d come to say that my doggie bowl is a little empty and would you perhaps re fill it?’ he thought
“You’re both as dumb as dogs can get!” a cat said from a far.
“Don’t bother him, can’t you see he’s reading?!”
“Now, now,” I said. Pardon me my name is Bob, yes I know it’s a bit funny, but that’s my name.
“Oh shut up!” Theodore remarked “You flea bag!” As if I was going to listen to him, I may have fleas but at least I’m not such a pain in the a-- anyways I didn’t listen.
“And just who is going to make me?” I barked back.
Theodore hissed, and I began to growl, at that moment we got seto’s attention and he put his book down, “alright “ he said in an angry voice which wasn’t usually a good sign.
out a newpaper and smack us right on the noise, oh god did it hurt, and at that moment we settled down.
“Fine, sense we can’t fight this way, I suppose there really isn’t anything to fight about.”
We both agreed and called it truths.
“Why does he have to look at that book so much?” Sam the duchaund whimpered.
“Because,” Mathew spoke, “he’s preparing a tournament.”
“A TORNAMENT?!” all three of us said at once.
“Yes, a tournament, do your ears work!,” Mathew snapped.
“Has this man no shame?!” Theodore said, making a face as if he was scratching out his eyes.
“That’s pretty cool I guess.” I said. “He always holds tournaments.”
“he always loses at tournaments too!” Theodore sqwaked. I wish I could shove a sock in his mouth to get him to shut up but decided it would be best not too.
“After a few minutes, the other 3 decided to go outside,” “aren’t you comin’ Bob?” Sam spoke
“Nah, I’ll just hang here for a while, y’know for some sleep.”
They shrugged and continued walking down the hall to the dog door.
They didn’t know this but sometimes Mr.Kaiba would give me a piece of chocolate, mmm mmm, nothing like chocolate to save my day, any day.
I was about to attempt turning on the T.V. when Kaiba’s phone rang, “Hello.” he said, I listened carefully.
“Mr.Kaiba the cards you were asking for have been sent along with the girl.”
Girl? A girl? Why would he ask for a girl? I listened a little more
“Excellent,” he said “when will they arrive?” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing Seto, a girl? This was very unusual, an fan girls know this, I’m not exactly one, but I go to chat sites to see what they have posted usually some even role play as him, and I’m sure too all of you this must be very shocking, after the person on the other end of the phone gave him a little more information, he hung up and turned to me.
“Well Bob.” he smiled “We’re going to America!”

Chapter 2 The airport

I smile and he scratched my ear, boy does that feel good. But I couldn’t help to think about the part of ‘the girl’ of was the girl? Was it a code? Was she really a girl? So many questions poped in my head that I wished I was human so I could ask him. But I wasn’t so I would have to find out.

The afternoon went by and the 3 came back, very muddy.
“Bob!,” Sam said gasping for air “I have some really, really shocking news!”
“Yeah, and pig fly,” Theodore said
“At least I’m not afraid of the ranch!” Sam shot back.
“It was a scary time!”
“It was not!”
“Do you remember what happened?”
“That wasn’t scary!”
“Of course not for you, It didn’t happen to you!”

“What happened?” I asked.

“Heh, heh, it was hilarious.” Mathew told me.
“Theodore was so scared when the whole group of them came!”
“A group of what, cows?”
Theodore’s eyes lit up “I’m no talking about a sissy dairy cow!, these were full-grown RABBITS!”
I started to laugh. Mathew and Sam joined in. Theodore was the only one who didn’t
“I’ve tried to hard to understand you all,” he said glaring “But I guess you can’t teach a dumb dog, new tricks.”  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:10 am
I'm alive! Anyone miss me? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:13 am
Kaiba Lily

Chapter 1 The phone call
‘Look at the numbers on my face, you won’t find 13 any place’ Seto read in his ‘Book of riddles’
He though for a second then answered “A clock,” then he turned the pages to where he reached the back of the book, he was about to find the answer when someone had take the book away
“Arff!” he heard a whimper and looked down, a dog was sitting below him with his drool flowing on the book, Seto looked as if he was groosed out, then removed the book from the duchand.
“I tolf you, Mathew, I told you!” the duchand turned and spoke to a Dalmatian who was laying on the floor with his eyes closed, “Who cares,” the Dalmatian spoke opening one eye “You still have to keep his attention for five minutes, which might I add, is impossible!,” the Dalmatian rolled over.
“It is not!,” the dachaund remarked walking over to the lazy dog, “He just needs a little training, that’s all, you’ll see!,” But Seto didn’t have time and had already put his attention on the book
“Oh, Seto, why does he always have to be so--” before the duchand could finish the Dalmatian spoke “SMART!,” the other dog remarked, “Anyone who ignores you, has a pretty darn good reason for it!,” he stood up
“you get his attention this way,” walking over to Seto who was deep in thought he bark, seto looked up, “What is it?”
‘well I just thought I’d come to say that my doggie bowl is a little empty and would you perhaps re fill it?’ he thought
“Now, now,” I said. Pardon me my name is Bob, yes I know it’s a bit funny, but that’s my name.
“Oh shut up!” Theodore remarked “You flea bag!” As if I was going to listen to him, I may have fleas but at least I’m not such a pain in the a-- anyways I didn’t listen.
Theodore hissed, and I began to growl, at that moment we got seto’s attention and he put his book down, “alright “ he said in an angry voice which wasn’t usually a good sign.
out a newpaper and smack us right on the noise, oh god did it hurt, and at that moment we settled down.
“Fine, sense we can’t fight this way, I suppose there really isn’t anything to fight about.”
“Has this man no shame?!” Theodore said, making a face as if he was scratching out his eyes.
“he always loses at tournaments too!” Theodore sqwaked. I wish I could shove a sock in his mouth to get him to shut up but decided it would be best not too.
“After a few minutes, the other 3 decided to go outside,” “aren’t you comin’ Bob?” Sam spoke
They didn’t know this but sometimes Mr.Kaiba would give me a piece of chocolate, mmm mmm, nothing like chocolate to save my day, any day.
I was about to attempt turning on the T.V. when Kaiba’s phone rang, “Hello.” he said, I listened carefully.
“Excellent,” he said “when will they arrive?” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing Seto, a girl? This was very unusual, an fan girls know this, I’m not exactly one, but I go to chat sites to see what they have posted usually some even role play as him, and I’m sure too all of you this must be very shocking, after the person on the other end of the phone gave him a little more information, he hung up and turned to me.

Chapter 2 The airport

I smile and he scratched my ear, boy does that feel good. But I couldn’t help to think about the part of ‘the girl’ of was the girl? Was it a code? Was she really a girl? So many questions poped in my head that I wished I was human so I could ask him. But I wasn’t so I would have to find out.

“It was a scary time!”
“It was not!”
“That wasn’t scary!”

“A group of what, cows?”
Theodore’s eyes lit up “I’m no talking about a sissy dairy cow!, these were full-grown RABBITS!”
I started to laugh. Mathew and Sam joined in. Theodore was the only one who didn’t
“I’ve tried to hard to understand you all,” he said glaring “But I guess you can’t teach a dumb dog, new tricks.”

Wow that's good...apart from all the weird things that are on the words. I love it.  

Dragoon_Arcadia

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:34 am
Dragoon_Arcadia
Kaiba Lily

Chapter 1 The phone call

Chapter 2 The airport

“It was a scary time!”
“It was not!”
“That wasn’t scary!”

“A group of what, cows?”

Wow that's good...apart from all the weird things that are on the words. I love it.
lol, thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:08 am
THIS IS THE ONE WITHOUT THE WEIRD LETTERING!

Chapter 1 The phone call

'Look at the numbers on my face, you won't find 13 any place' Seto read in his 'Book of riddles'
He though for a second then answered "A clock," then he turned the pages to where he reached the back of the book, he was about to find the answer when someone had take the book away
"Arff!" he heard a whimper and looked down, a dog was sitting below him with his drool flowing on the book, Seto looked as if he was groosed out, then removed the book from the duchand.
"I tolf you, Mathew, I told you!" the duchand turned and spoke to a Dalmatian who was laying on the floor with his eyes closed,
"Who cares," the Dalmatian spoke opening one eye
"You still have to keep his attention for five minutes, which might I add, is impossible!," the Dalmatian rolled over.
"It is not!," the dachaund remarked walking over to the lazy dog,
"He just needs a little training, that's all, you'll see!," But Seto didn't have time and had already put his attention on the book
"Oh, Seto, why does he always have to be so--" before the duchand could finish the Dalmatian spoke
"SMART!," the other dog remarked,
"Anyone who ignores you, has a pretty darn good reason for it!," he stood up
"You get his attention this way," walking over to Seto who was deep in thought he bark, seto looked up, "What is it?"
"Well I just thought I'd come to say that my doggie bowl is a little empty and would you perhaps refill it?" he thought
"You're both as dumb as dogs can get!" a cat said from a far.
"Don't bother him, can't you see he's reading?!"
"Now, now," I said. Pardon me my name is Bob, yes I know it's a bit funny, but that's my name.
"Oh shut up!" Theodore remarked
"You flea bag!" As if I was going to listen to him, I may have fleas but at least I'm not such a pain in the a-- anyways I didn't listen.
"And just who is going to make me?" I barked back.
Theodore hissed, and I began to growl, at that moment we got seto's attention and he put his book down,
"Alright" he said in an angry voice which wasn't usually a good sign.
"Fine, sense we can't fight this way, I suppose there really isn't anything to fight about."
"Why does he have to look at that book so much?" Sam the duchaund whimpered.
"Because," Mathew spoke, "he's preparing a tournament."
"A TORNAMENT?!" all three of us said at once.
"Yes, a tournament, do your ears work!," Mathew snapped.
"Has this man no shame?!"
Theodore said, making a face as if he was scratching out his eyes.
"That's pretty cool I guess.' I said. "He always holds tournaments."
"he always loses at tournaments too!"
Theodore sqwaked. I wish I could shove a sock in his mouth to get him to shut up but decided it would be best not too.
After a few minutes, the other 3 decided to go outside "aren't you comin' Bob?" Sam spoke
"Nah, I'll just hang here for a while, y'know for some sleep."
They didn't know this but sometimes Mr.Kaiba would give me a piece of chocolate, mmm mmm, nothing like chocolate to save my day, any day.
I was about to attempt turning on the T.V. when Kaiba's phone rang, "Hello." he said, I listened carefully.
"Mr.Kaiba the cards you were asking for have been sent along with the girl."
"Excellent, he said 'when will they arrive?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing Seto, a girl? This was very unusual, an fan girls know this, I'm not exactly one, but I go to chat sites to see what they have posted usually some even role play as him, and I'm sure too all of you this must be very shocking, after the person on the other end of the phone gave him a little more information, he hung up and turned to me.
"Well Bob." he smiled 'We're going to America!'  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Dragoon_Arcadia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:02 am
That is so fun...I can't write really well...I'm rubish at it.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff