Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Pokemon Archieve Championship Tournament (Update) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luther Olathes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:07 pm
This is getting annoying.. stare

Point is: Anything well trained can be mighty and take on pokemon that would normally outmatch it. A Garchomp can rival ubers while a Legendary can be hard to take down for anything. All about the training. Alot of legendaries are simply crap for one reason or another. Entei has no good attacks to suport his high attack. Etc.

The only question I have to ask is: Why are we still arguing about this?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:08 pm
Well jean Louis if this is guild is so immature and your above us all, why are you still here?  

Deathguiser

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:09 pm
xD
Well anyways, I know that base stats of all legends aren't as high as those of some over-used Pokemon, but for some reason, legendaries don't strike me as the kind of Pokemon to use in a battle. I'm not saying that they can't be used, but it's what Luther said for this tournament. I honestly didn't know that many people depended legends though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 pm
Jean Louis
xD
Well anyways, I know that base stats of all legends aren't as high as those of some over-used Pokemon, but for some reason, legendaries don't strike me as the kind of Pokemon to use in a battle. I'm not saying that they can't be used, but it's what Luther said for this tournament. I honestly didn't know that many people depended legends though.

THERE!!

Now thats an statement that holds it ground.

Legendarys are perfectly normal to be used in battle as long as you dont use Ubers (unless you play in Ubers field)  

Pachulo

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:12 pm
Deathguiser
Well jean Louis if this is guild is so immature and your above us all, why are you still here?

The guild isn't immature, just some of the people act immaturely in it. Shutting people down with remarks like "GO CHECK SEREBII" and "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" and I just realized you wern't even in this conversation before... and you just rndmly jump in?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:14 pm
Pachulo
Jean Louis
xD

THERE!!

Legendarys are perfectly normal to be used in battle as long as you dont use Ubers (unless you play in Ubers field)

It all depends on what the battle rules are. If he does want to ban legends then he can.
I've known about the base-stat thingie blah blah blah, but I guess it was moves and stuff too. I don't really know.

Bug Catcher Geno

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:16 pm
Jean Louis
Deathguiser

The guild isn't immature, just some of the people act immaturely in it. Shutting people down with remarks like "GO CHECK SEREBII" and "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" and I just realized you wern't even in this conversation before... and you just rndmly jump in?

As if you didn't just randomly jump in?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:17 pm
Luther Olathes
This is getting annoying.. stare

Point is: Anything well trained can be mighty and take on pokemon that would normally outmatch it. A Garchomp can rival ubers while a Legendary can be hard to take down for anything. All about the training. Alot of legendaries are simply crap for one reason or another. Entei has no good attacks to suport his high attack. Etc.

The only question I have to ask is: Why are we still arguing about this?

if that is how you view battles then you might as well ban OU pokemon too. W/e, its your tournament, but I am going to tell you many people will not join because of that rule. Includes me.  

Deathguiser

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:17 pm
Deathguiser
Jean Louis
Deathguiser

Actually; sorry about that.
I thought your first post was the one where you commented back to me about my Immature remark...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 pm
Jean Louis
Pachulo
Jean Louis
xD

THERE!!

It all depends on what the battle rules are. If he does want to ban legends then he can.
I've known about the base-stat thingie blah blah blah, but I guess it was moves and stuff too. I don't really know.

Thank you.  

Pachulo

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 pm
Jean Louis
Deathguiser
Jean Louis
Deathguiser

I thought your first post was the one where you commented back to me about my Immature remark...

It was....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:20 pm
Pachulo
Jean Louis
Pachulo
Jean Louis
xD

THERE!!

Thank you.

For what?

Bug Catcher Geno

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:21 pm
Deathguiser
Jean Louis
Deathguiser
Jean Louis
Deathguiser

It was....

No it wasn't. You had said other things in the matter before quoting me about saying how people in the guild can be immature.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:22 pm
Jean Louis
Pachulo
Jean Louis
Pachulo
Jean Louis
xD

THERE!!

Thank you.

For what?

For admiting that you dont really know.  

Pachulo

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:23 pm
Jean Louis
Deathguiser
Jean Louis
Deathguiser
Jean Louis
Deathguiser

It was....

No it wasn't. You had said other things in the matter before quoting me about saying how people in the guild can be immature.

Oh I see what your driving at.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces