Ridley of Metroid
  Krystal of Star Fox
  Megaman of Rockman
View Results

Mana Spirit Luna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:04 am
Marcious Pharoe
Elfe de Sang
I think it's kind of funny that you are telling us it doesn't make sense to add KOS-MOS (even if Nintendo owns them; she would be first-party), then you go on and support the idea of Geno (a no-name third-party character that has only been a playable character in one game nearly 11 years ago).

No one has posted anything about the Final Smashes, so if you want to make a list of them, I don't see the harm in it. Finding them all on YouTube ain't that hard, anyways.

Ummm... Nintendo are bringing back ORIGINAL characters. KOS-MOS wouldn't be that good of a character to throw in. She isn't a Nintendo character nor was she on any of the systems. And Geno was on the SNES and I didn't say Geno was a 100% Nintendo character, I said he was Squeenix (Square Enix which I refuse to seriously call it). Besides, Geno was WITH Mario. Geno and Mallow were Squeenix characters on a Nintendo sytem with Nintendo characters. And Super Mario RPG is by far the most memorable game for anyone who truely had an SNES before the Playstation and newer gen stuff. And he was my personal choice, not a "why didn't 'Tendo throw him in?" thing. The only third-party character I would like to see is Klonoa as he's cute and would have a nice build for the Smash Bros. world.

Look at the Brawl roster... Original Nintendo characters, starred back on even the NES, throw back characters that are/were forgotten, characters easily modable for Brawl. And my back up for Sonic and Snake were already stated in the other post of mine here.

Naw. Not going to post the Final Smashes. I don't know most of the names still.

Oh, one last note.... Rob wasn't just a toy. He was a guest in a couple games and was a character in Star Tropics ^^. Forgot to mention that.

your post if full of fail.

1) KOS-MOS WAS on a nintendo Console, see Xenosaga 1+2 for the DS AND one of her games is being remade for the Wii

2) Captain Olimar is not an Original character, he had 2 games one the gamecube and never appeard on a classic system.

3) KOS-MOS is first party, that puts her having more priority of getting in then 3rd party characters like Geno.

4) Rob isin't even a Nintendo character, he's an ACCESSORY for a game that came out on the NES? and he still got in.

5) Fanbase clearly had nothing to do with this game like sakurai said, seeing as how Geno and ridley were in the top 5 most wanted characters and still never got in as playable.

6) on the subject of fan base KOS-MOS is way more populer then Geno, see as how she has her own Anime, PVC statues, Accessorys and lots of other things in japan, where Geno... Geno does not have all that stuff,

your arguments against KOS-MOS are both pitiful and invalid

*whacks with paper*

argument over, get off my interwebs

kthxbai  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:17 am
Mana Spirit Luna
Marcious Pharoe
Elfe de Sang
I think it's kind of funny that you are telling us it doesn't make sense to add KOS-MOS (even if Nintendo owns them; she would be first-party), then you go on and support the idea of Geno (a no-name third-party character that has only been a playable character in one game nearly 11 years ago).

No one has posted anything about the Final Smashes, so if you want to make a list of them, I don't see the harm in it. Finding them all on YouTube ain't that hard, anyways.

Ummm... Nintendo are bringing back ORIGINAL characters. KOS-MOS wouldn't be that good of a character to throw in. She isn't a Nintendo character nor was she on any of the systems. And Geno was on the SNES and I didn't say Geno was a 100% Nintendo character, I said he was Squeenix (Square Enix which I refuse to seriously call it). Besides, Geno was WITH Mario. Geno and Mallow were Squeenix characters on a Nintendo sytem with Nintendo characters. And Super Mario RPG is by far the most memorable game for anyone who truely had an SNES before the Playstation and newer gen stuff. And he was my personal choice, not a "why didn't 'Tendo throw him in?" thing. The only third-party character I would like to see is Klonoa as he's cute and would have a nice build for the Smash Bros. world.

Look at the Brawl roster... Original Nintendo characters, starred back on even the NES, throw back characters that are/were forgotten, characters easily modable for Brawl. And my back up for Sonic and Snake were already stated in the other post of mine here.

Naw. Not going to post the Final Smashes. I don't know most of the names still.

Oh, one last note.... Rob wasn't just a toy. He was a guest in a couple games and was a character in Star Tropics ^^. Forgot to mention that.

your post if full of fail.

1) KOS-MOS WAS on a nintendo Console, see Xenosaga 1+2 for the DS AND one of her games is being remade for the Wii

2) Captain Olimar is not an Original character, he had 2 games one the gamecube and never appeard on a classic system.

3) KOS-MOS is first party, that puts her having more priority of getting in then 3rd party characters like Geno.

4) Rob isin't even a Nintendo character, he's an ACCESSORY for a game that came out on the NES? and he still got in.

5) Fanbase clearly had nothing to do with this game like sakurai said, seeing as how Geno and ridley were in the top 5 most wanted characters and still never got in as playable.

6) on the subject of fan base KOS-MOS is way more populer then Geno, see as how she has her own Anime, PVC statues, Accessorys and lots of other things in japan, where Geno... Geno does not have all that stuff,

your arguments against KOS-MOS are both pitiful and invalid

*whacks with paper*

argument over, get off my interwebs

kthxbai

Keep your "get off my interwebs, I'm better than you" BS out of here. This is a friendly environment, and your "better than you" attitude isn't welcome here. We're all here because we like the same game, and we're meant to have friendly discussion about it.

Do it again. See what happens.

Last warning.

Now;

I've done some research...

True: Monolith Soft IS first party. KOS-MOS COULD'VE been counted as a first party. Whether or not Sakurai thought of this; I don't know.

Question: Which is being remade for Wii?

Opinion: Fanbase; Doesn't matter if Geno or KOS-MOS is more popular. It's an opinion in every which way. Just cause YOU like KOS-MOS, or think KOS-MOS is more popular, doesn't mean Geno was just as popular to a group of people or one person. Doesn't matter if toys are involved or not. Super Mario RPG for SNES was VERY popular, and still is to this day. I also know that Xenosaga had a large fanbase (Xenogears is better in my humble opinion).  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Phoenix_Lord1010

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:21 am
I think it should be noted that ROB was an unlockable character in Mario Kart DS, so he technically is a video game character and not just a NES accessory.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:22 pm
i wouldve loved to see knuckles and shadow in brawl..
i also wanted mewtwo to stay also dr mario...  

lion_jericho_heart

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces