Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Zach felt oddly attracted to the girl, though... He pondered this as he left.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:41 pm
she sat under a tree reading still blushing....  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Zach saw the girl. He walked over, and sat down next to her. He looked at her for a moment, then asked, "Are you a shy person?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:39 pm
"PAGE!! where didya go? i got lost on the way to my 1st class and well i just kinda sat out here waiting for the bell to ring..." she trailed off looking at the boy  

browneyedemo

iKibai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:15 am
(username: iKibai
name: Jon
school year: 9th
discription or pic:
User Image
bio: Jon is a rather shy kid. He is regarded by his friends as emo, due to his habits of breaking down crying and cutting himself. His 3-year-long love hs gone off and gotten another boyfriend who's not him, so he's in a bad state..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:25 am
Jon walked down the sidewalk, head down and hood up, an unlit cigarette dangling from his mouth. He had thought to light it, but a crying spell he had earlier had soaked his matches, and he had broken his lighter throwing it at a tree two days ago. So he let it sit there, letting the smell try its best to relax him. It wasn't working. He looked up for a quick second and saw two people under his favorite tree. He looked down, then back at them.
"What the hell." Kibai said as he shrugged and walked towards them, tossing the cigarette to the ground.  

iKibai

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:45 am
she looked up at all three of the people surounding her now, "w.....who are all of you????" she turned pure white.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:49 am
"jeez page forget me much?" luna questioned  

browneyedemo

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:50 am
Zach sighed. "I wanted to talk to you in private, but I don't see that happening." He got up, walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:52 am
she blushed furiously, she hadn't wanted to make him sad, but she was so shy she was sickened by it. "i...um....." she started to panick she still had two people walking twords her.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:55 am
"sorry you know i inturrupt things alot...." she looked at the retreating figure  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:56 am
((Hee hee!!!! I'm back!!!!))

Jessa wondered around the school grounds, pondering little things here and there, not really paying attention to who or what was around her...that is, until she went

SMACK!!!!

into an enormous oak tree. She looked up, startled, then rubbed her forhead...which was begining to throbb. "ouch..."she mumbled, hearing bells and seeing birds.  

lady chava

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:58 am
Zach sat at the base of a tree, out of sight of the others. He took out a knife, carving Greek symbols into it. He then wrote Page's name below it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:59 am
luna just happening to look her way walked over and said "jezz jess clumsy much?"  

browneyedemo

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:00 pm
she started to hyperventilate...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff