Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the splits (childrean of two clans) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join?
  yes
  no thanks
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:23 am
after she finished it she acitvated it again to find the most shortes way to get around them without being seen, and aslo to even find were they were. she took a few steps and realized tehy were closer than she thought. she umped inthe trees and went till she cme to them "so that s them huh.....???" she stood there for a bit then jumped over and still continued to go to her house  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:26 am
after training awhile with Miono Kin realized it was about to get very dark so they ran back home  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:32 am
shw alked home on teh empty sidewalks, all you could here was howling from while wolfs and see dust fly across the empty roads  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:37 am
they got to his place and went inside. Miono ran to his bed while Kin turned on some lights and began to make something to eat.  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:40 am
she decided to go teh long way and saw no lights on "sheesh peple sleep early >.>....." she finaly reached her house and went inside and went straigt to bed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:44 am
Kin set out some food for Miono who began to eat it. He then placed his own food and began to eat  

minimonkey_s

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:04 pm
DAMMIT I missed yet another parade......... Auntie Hinata and uncle Naruto are gonna be mad...
She walked to the hokages household........... "aunt Hin Uncle Naru!!!!!! im home.... no sign of them anywhere" she shrugged
she heard heavy breathing behind her... and she jumped ..... "SARU!!!!!!!!! you damn little devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill kill you"
saru was narutos kid..... none knew who was the mother..... lits suspected it was sasukes and narutos........ Saru obiously was a trouble maker like his father and his step mom Lady Hinata hated it.......

"I SCARED HANA!!!!!!!!!!! I SCARED HANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you have both the byakugon and sharingon!!!!!!!!!!! Dumb***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you are lucky im not your real sister.... the younger 'brother' you are is a joke..."

"BUT I SCARED YOU!!!!!!!!!!! mom and dad are gonna be soooooo mad... and its their aniversary... by the way why did you miss the aniversary parade? you were supposed to be there and wear that ugly dress!!!!!!!!!!!"

User Image

"you suck saru..... you suck..... whell at least I didnt have to wear that een dummer tux!!!"

User Image

"you shut up!!!"
"NO YOU!!!!"
"NO YOU!!!!"
"NO YOU!!!!"

"Kids were home!!!!!!!!!!!!!" naruto uzimaki stepped through the door with lady hinata.....
"HI MOM AND DAD :3" Hana was actually adopted......... so yeah Saru and Hana really were related...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Kin finished eating then cleaned up after himself and Miono. He then turned off the lights and went to bed  

minimonkey_s

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:29 pm
Hana couldnt sleep at all that night she remembered how tomarrow the teams would be picked... sleeping was not an option......  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Kin slept in his bed while Miono slept on Kin's stomach  

minimonkey_s

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:30 pm
[ just letting u know Sayuki got busted so she wont be on for a few weeks]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:59 pm
((can I join?please?
spilt 5:Miki(real name)Kairin(nickname)(daughter of tenten and lee so I don't know her clan name)
village:leaf
Bio:Usually quiet,peaceful,and serious.Doesn't like to be called Miki so her nickname is Kairin.She looks quiet and shy but when you get to know her she is serious,childish,strong.Does taijustu most of the time but when needed she has some very strong justus.
appearance:
User Image

Kairin looked up at the starry night sky from a roof.She lowered her head,sighed,and closed her eyes being dead silent.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:28 pm
[ Khana is this one gonna smack me too? and take jokes seriously and be no fun? ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:34 am
((maybe...maybe not blaugh twisted ))  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:09 am
[ stare shes gonna smack me isnt she ]  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers