Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Diffrent kinda muslims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Other kinda muslim
  Shi'ar
  Sunni
  Other relegion
View Results

queen_of_karate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:03 am
I'm sunni biggrin
but isn't shi'a a more stricter sect of Islam?
sorry if i'm wrong i'm not sure.
Because i'm not strict at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:36 am
queen_of_karate
I'm sunni biggrin
but isn't shi'a a more stricter sect of Islam?
sorry if i'm wrong i'm not sure.
Because i'm not strict at all.

Strict?

Anyway... Tell me what sunni muslims does wrong.  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:45 am
squinty1989
It is something for us Shi'a and I don't need to explain here because it will make everything worse...

but if you don't explain then people will believe only the stereotypes and the negative image of Shi'a.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:50 am
Ratri_Cat
squinty1989
It is something for us Shi'a and I don't need to explain here because it will make everything worse...

but if you don't explain then people will believe only the stereotypes and the negative image of Shi'a.

That it right.  

Zaakii

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:51 am
Ratri_Cat
squinty1989

That's right.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:18 am
I can't explain because I am not sure what you are seeing from the Shi'a..
For me, they are the same as Suuni and all the other sectors.
We all follow the same religion.  

squinty1989

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:17 pm
squinty1989
I can't explain because I am not sure what you are seeing from the Shi'a..
For me, they are the same as Suuni and all the other sectors.
We all follow the same religion.

This treat is about diffrent muslims. Not just muslims.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:41 am
Assalamu'alaikum

Please note, although Shi'a and Sunni have so many differences, it is no use to argue about it. Muslim should unite rather than debate and doubt about each other, stating which is right and which is wrong.

Both Shi'a and Sunni worships Allah as their God and acknowledges Prophet Muhammad saw as the Messenger of God, as long as this principles kept, some other differences should be tolerated.

Wassalam.  

Count of Mistekreuz

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:33 am
in this treath we can lern about the other kinda muslim. And i wana discus what sunni muslims does wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:41 am
Zaaki
in this treath we can lern about the other kinda muslim. And i wana discus what sunni muslims does wrong.

We can't talk about that Zaaki. Yes, we both are Sunni indeed. But, sometimes Shi'a Muslims have strong reasons to do things we can't understand and/or we just think it's not right: who knows it's actually right...

I believe I have told you why Shi'a Muslims you saw hitting themselves..

That day, you was asking the same question, in the Asyura Day of 10th Muharram.

The day when Husein (Prophet Muhammad's Grandson), died painfully when he tried to lay a protest to Mecca, he get ambushed and beheaded with torment after being ambushed and his supplies of water being cut off by the ambushers.

They just wanted to share the same pain, we should be able to understand..

Wassalam, Zaaki.  

Count of Mistekreuz

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 am
Count of Mistekreuz
Zaaki

We can't talk about that Zaaki. Yes, we both are Sunni indeed. But, sometimes Shi'a Muslims have strong reasons to do things we can't understand and/or we just think it's not right: who knows it's actually right...

The day when Husein (Prophet Muhammad's Grandson), died painfully when he tried to lay a protest to Mecca, he get ambushed and beheaded with torment after being ambushed and his supplies of water being cut off by the ambushers.

Wassalam, Zaaki.

Yes, my mom told me about that hadith. But that's gunha to hit yourself. By hitting yourself, you are showing ALLAH that you are too weak to be paitent. I made this treath to figureout why shi'ar muslims do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:21 am
Zaaki
Count of Mistekreuz
Zaaki

Wassalam, Zaaki.

Yes, my mom told me about that hadith. But that's gunha to hit yourself. By hitting yourself, you are showing ALLAH that you are too weak to be paitent. I made this treath to figureout why shi'ar muslims do that.

Did you not understand yet?  

_rainarai_

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:19 am
_rainarai_
Zaaki
Count of Mistekreuz
Zaaki

Wassalam, Zaaki.

Did you not understand yet?

Understand what? Shall i close this forum? Whit these results: Shi'ar muslims, are bad people.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 am
Zaaki.. you are going to far again!
Please don't insult the shi'a or ANY Muslim for that fact!
We are all MUSLIMS for God's sake!  

squinty1989

queen_of_karate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:37 am
I think that we should just set aside our differences and keep in mind that we are the same relgion. The only reason we have sunni and shi'a is because of an argument of who would take over after muhammad died.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff