Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Uses of the 99 names of ALLAH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bent Olfert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Han er sej!
  LOL??????
View Results

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:19 am
Zaaki
The Dead Terrorist Achmed
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

Proberly, but Allah(swt) don't seem them as pointless...

And those names are also gonna give thawaab.
you can get better thawaab by doing something good. I heard this somewhere..."Faith without good works is nothing..." or something like that. Just chanting to get thawaab isn't good enough. There are more productive ways to praise Allah.

Yes, I am a flaming Muslim...but Allah loves me!

You know that "Al-Azim" name that gives respect?

If you say that, then your helping others to respect you, right?
Theoretically yes. I'm a terribly practical Muslim (it drives my mother nuts sometimes) and I really would rather earn my respect through helping others and doing what is right. Like volunteering for community service, taking care of my siblings and my mother when my father goes on rampage, pray my 5 times (and at meals!) and through hard work at school and work.

Then do that, but it's a good thing resite the names
well i'm glad we could come to some sort of conclusion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:02 am
MASHA ALLAH  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~`aly_adorable03`~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:09 am
I love the names of ALLAH (s.w.t)..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:59 pm
As I have stated in the previous guild........there are no uses of the 99 names of Allah.....you will get no special benefit for repeating a name so many times. That is "superstitious nonsense"

But, if you repeat Allah's name then you will get blessings from Allah because by saying the names you are remembering Allah and His many bounties.

Saying the names is a prayer though.
And there are reasons for saying all the prayers. For eg. saying the prayer when you go to the bathroom. The reason for saying that prayer in part is to be thankful and also so Allah safeguards you from disease. When you go to the bathroom, and do your business you know the state of your health by looking at the color of your urine and the state of your feces.

That is why doctors do urine analysis's to find out if you have developed a certain disease.

So after going to the bathroom, (lets say your urine is clear like water, you did not have constipation, and no blood came out with the feces (meaning you are healthy) you should be thankful to Allah, because your health in a large part is in His hands, and you pray so that He continues to keep you healthy.

Same as when you are eating. You do not just pray because you are thankful to Allah. In a part you also pray so that Allah continues to bless you with the food that you have in front of you....or something better.

Also intercourse Zaaki....means having sex.  

Pheonixia

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 am
Pheonixia
As I have stated in the previous guild........there are no uses of the 99 names of Allah.....you will get no special benefit for repeating a name so many times. That is "superstitious nonsense"

But, if you repeat Allah's name then you will get blessings from Allah because by saying the names you are remembering Allah and His many bounties.

And there are reasons for saying all the prayers. For eg. saying the prayer when you go to the bathroom. The reason for saying that prayer in part is to be thankful and also so Allah safeguards you from disease. When you go to the bathroom, and do your business you know the state of your health by looking at the color of your urine and the state of your feces.

That is why doctors do urine analysis's to find out if you have developed a certain disease.

So after going to the bathroom, (lets say your urine is clear like water, you did not have constipation, and no blood came out with the feces (meaning you are healthy) you should be thankful to Allah, because your health in a large part is in His hands, and you pray so that He continues to keep you healthy.

Same as when you are eating. You do not just pray because you are thankful to Allah. In a part you also pray so that Allah continues to bless you with the food that you have in front of you....or something better.

Okay 3nodding

But isen't it blessings we get?

And i use to say "Krudashukur Alhamdulillah Bismillah" pretty commonly...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 pm
Zaaki
Pheonixia

Okay 3nodding

That's what I said. You only get blessings.  

Pheonixia

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:25 am
Pheonixia
Zaaki
Pheonixia

Okay 3nodding

Yup... But special blessings wink And that's what you can see under the names 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:08 pm
Zaaki
Pheonixia
Zaaki
Pheonixia

Okay 3nodding

Yup... But special blessings wink And that's what you can see under the names 3nodding

Those are not blessings.....they are superstitions.

If they were blessings and did work then do you think the Muslim world would be in such a bad state? Is it really this easy to be Muslim? No.  

Pheonixia

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:40 am
Pheonixia
Zaaki
Pheonixia
Zaaki
Pheonixia

Okay 3nodding

Those are not blessings.....they are superstitions.

If they were blessings and did work then do you think the Muslim world would be in such a bad state? Is it really this easy to be Muslim? No.
Well... Yes it's eassy 3nodding razz

But there is just some people who call themself muslims who ain't wink

And who would make up a lie by this?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:11 pm
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

so many names, damn and I thought Catholics were superstitious!

You believe by reciting these names you'll receive theses specific blessings?! lol

What's wrong with just being satisfied by prayers?

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Muslim Guild Bot
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 am
Ratri_Cat

You believe by reciting these names you'll receive theses specific blessings?! lol

Well... Prayers ain't everything razz

I am only a robo!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 am
The Muslim Guild Bot
Ratri_Cat

I am only a robo!

I find it to be a lot better than superstition. surprised

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:48 am
Ratri_Cat
The Muslim Guild Bot
Ratri_Cat

I am only a robo!

The robo dunno what superstition means razz  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:26 pm
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat
The Muslim Guild Bot
Ratri_Cat

I am only a robo!

The robo dunno what superstition means razz

chew on this then:
superstition

su·per·sti·tion
–noun
1. a belief or notion, not based on reason or knowledge, in or of the ominous significance of a particular thing, circumstance, occurrence, proceeding, or the like.
2. a system or collection of such beliefs.
3. a custom or act based on such a belief.
4. irrational fear of what is unknown or mysterious, esp. in connection with religion.
5. any blindly accepted belief or notion.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas