Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
OH WOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Wow. This sort of faggotry I expect from the old razzberry, the D/P one way back when. Seriously though, your guild is about half inactive people from your original mount olympus pokemon forum, so your brawl guild isn't even from scratch. I'm not here to knock down your guild (that would be too easy), but you come in here acting like your guild is so amazing while you attack this one. Also, PPC, I thought that you'd be able to wrap up a fight with an idiot faster than that.

For shame, both of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:45 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9
Maybe so you would like Shut up or Something? that was the intention anyway.

Right, so you asked me a question to make me shut up. Good plan.

You can think you're a decent leader all you want but none of that matters if no one else thinks you are.

No it's just you and The followers of this guild...

Right, you've done so much good in your guild. Like make pointless stickies, yell at people, uhh and post once a week?  

Pay Per Cuts

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:47 pm
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9

You can think you're a decent leader all you want but none of that matters if no one else thinks you are.

Right, you've done so much good in your guild. Like make pointless stickies, yell at people, uhh and post once a week?
More than this guild Does Anyway

Not once Do I even Remember Mentioning My guild being Great infact I don't even remember Mentioning it at all before Paper Brought it up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:49 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9

Not once Do I even Remember Mentioning My guild being Great infact I don't even remember Mentioning it at all before Paper Brought it up.

I was commenting about your statement:

Quote:
I Know I'm a decent leader especially If I can get a guild like my own starting from Scratch.

Pay Per Cuts

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts

No one said your guild was great

Quote:
I Know I'm a decent leader especially If I can get a guild like my own starting from Scratch.

Yes that's real bragging isint it Defending myself from your insults I did Not even Say my guild was better in any way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:52 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pay Per Cuts
!!Razz-berry!!9

No one said your guild was great

Quote:

Yes that's real bragging isint it Defending myself from your insults I did Not even Say my guild was better in any way.

I never said that statement was bragging. I was just disagreeing with it.  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 pm
You started off by insulting this one with your opening post. Therefore, since you're "not saying that your is better" you also insulted your guild at the same time?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:56 pm
You said I came in here Acting like my guild Was So amazing and Now you can't Back your Statement up.

Are guilds are 100% different, One can not be better than the other.

Razz-Berry 9

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:00 pm
By insulting this guild, unless you insult your own, you're saying that yours is better.

Regardless, everyone stfu, hopefully we won't have anymore half assed insults from razz, and PPC won't fall for a flame war again.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:10 pm
random spam saying lol.

lol  

Shigeru the Hero

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items